London - Level Help

Re:London - Level Help

[Post New]by JulianLuttrell on Jul 30, 16 9:40 AM
Thank yo for pointing that out - I hadn't appreciated you could do that. Feel a bit embarrassed now!!

eli173
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,340 Posts

[Post New]by eli173 on Jul 30, 16 11:07 AM
JulianLuttrell wrote:Thank yo for pointing that out - I hadn't appreciated you could do that. Feel a bit embarrassed now!!

No problem- we all have things we don't understand and this is why we come to the forums, to get help from others!

[Post New]by msvic217 on Aug 2, 16 8:00 AM
I am stuck on Level 86 master builder level. Don't know how to beat it. There are not enough red or yellow gems to collect to clear all columns to get the 15 souvenirs. Any suggestions?

Edited on 08/02/2016 at 4:43:51 PM PST

[Post New]by hawaiiandiane on Sep 16, 16 2:00 PM
Not sure if this post belongs here, but wondering if there's a reason why there are no "price tags on the first two HH cards in London. I day-tripped a couple weeks ago and thought that they weren't available because I hadn't built the last monument in Paris at the time. Today, I see the same thing. Is this supposed to be sticker shock? If you click on it, you buy it? Anybody have an answer?

[Post New]by rosemaryhelen on Oct 13, 16 6:34 PM
There are a few -very few - cards HH which are FREE!~ I was very cautious playing the first one as I thought I might get a huge bill, but it was free. Amazing! And very welcome seeing how hard it is to get coins.

Re:London - Level Help 103

[Post New]by Leeeesah on Nov 7, 16 2:31 PM
This doesn't appear to be a problem for anyone else but I can not get even close to passing level 103! What am I missing?! Someone help?

[Post New]by Fossilgirl on Nov 7, 16 3:28 PM
Where can I find pink gummies in order to pass through Big Ben?

[Post New]by SammieSue001 on Jan 9, 17 7:59 PM
Feeling a bit silly. Can someone help me figure out how to find "rainy street" and "jukebox" for cards on levels 42-3 and 46-1, respectively?

Loonz111
Clownfish
Clownfish
834 Posts

[Post New]by Loonz111 on Apr 5, 17 10:00 AM
SammieSue001 wrote:Feeling a bit silly. Can someone help me figure out how to find "rainy street" and "jukebox" for cards on levels 42-3 and 46-1, respectively?

Those are for free, If there is no price on the card it won't cost you anything.

IntiRaimi
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

[Post New]by IntiRaimi on Apr 20, 17 2:50 PM
I also am stuck for weeks on level 106. I'm ready to abandon the game; it's just too frustrating! Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Go to: