Seoul - Level Help

kailuaauntie
Guppy
Guppy
133 Posts

Re:Seoul - Level 106

[Post New]by kailuaauntie on Jun 22, 16 1:33 PM
I am totally stuck at this Level 106. Please - can anyone out there help me?

Weirdness; two attempts after posting, finally beat this level. Thanx for all the juju out there!

Edited on 06/22/2016 at 7:09:41 PM PST

Mangoban
Starfish
Starfish
46 Posts

Re:Seoul - Level Help 77

[Post New]by Mangoban on Jun 30, 16 10:31 AM
Any tips on passing this level? I can't seem to make any lightening bolts so the centre square seems impossible.
Thanks

cind310
Squid
Squid
74 Posts

Helping Hand 116

[Post New]by cind310 on Jul 2, 16 8:13 PM
I am not sure how to get the sprockets to drop. So far, the only thing that seems to work is lightening bolts, but I can only get 3, dropping 6. Any tips?

Mangoban
Starfish
Starfish
46 Posts

Re:Seoul - HH at 107

[Post New]by Mangoban on Jul 9, 16 2:43 AM
Can anyone please help me with this HH? I cannot work out what to do to get the dolls in the outside lanes to drop. Is it only possible with lightening bolts? I am stuck.
Thanks

rosiebvt
Manatee
Manatee
4,210 Posts

Re:Seoul - Level Help

[Post New]by rosiebvt on Jul 9, 16 9:33 AM
marigold26 wrote:Well,
It has been a great game but I am now completely stuck, fed up with shipping and I think will be leaving gummy drop at Seoul level 40, I at least like a fighting chance to succeed. Gingle

I agree. I played this game for fun, not to dread spending 5 minutes going through all my coins and lives and still not getting ahead one level. Seoul is so much worse than the previous cities I don't even want to think about what might be left. Time to delete this one.

Mangoban
Starfish
Starfish
46 Posts

Helping Hand 116

[Post New]by Mangoban on Jul 15, 16 3:08 AM
cind310 wrote:I am not sure how to get the sprockets to drop. So far, the only thing that seems to work is lightening bolts, but I can only get 3, dropping 6. Any tips?

Hi cind310. Did you manage this HH? I have had lots of go' sto no avail. Any help if you have done it? Thanks

eli173
Manatee
Manatee
3,645 Posts

Helping Hand 116

[Post New]by eli173 on Jul 15, 16 3:59 AM
Mangoban wrote:
cind310 wrote:I am not sure how to get the sprockets to drop. So far, the only thing that seems to work is lightening bolts, but I can only get 3, dropping 6. Any tips?

Hi cind310. Did you manage this HH? I have had lots of go' sto no avail. Any help if you have done it? Thanks

I don't remember this HH at all, but have noted that it is a nasty one, that I tried 6 times, and had to use 2x5 extra moves in the end. Good luck!

Mangoban
Starfish
Starfish
46 Posts

Re:Seoul - Level Help 106 HH

[Post New]by Mangoban on Jul 18, 16 12:35 AM
Thanks eli173. I have finally managed it but I don't know how! I am now trying the architet levels on the last 10 to get 45 green gems as I can't face doing Rome 87 so many times! But I think I may have to as 117 architect is impossible!
I wish that every so often they would offer us a free pass for one of the levels.

[Post New]by bala_shark on Jul 19, 16 9:48 AM
Any suggestions for getting through level 66? Not enough yellows to blow up the bomb, and no chocolate or lavenders to kill the timed ones? Getting rather annoyed and frustrated!

Mangoban
Starfish
Starfish
46 Posts

[Post New]by Mangoban on Jul 19, 16 1:02 PM
I have finally finished in Seoul, which I found very hard, and would not have got through without all of your help. I thank you all as I move on to Havana.
Goodbye and good luck with all the levels in Seoul

Re:Seoul - Level Help 79

[Post New]by mamachristel on Jul 29, 16 5:41 PM
I am not seeing how to get through level 79. It is making me crazy. Any tips?

v_188
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

Re:Seoul - Level 48 Help

[Post New]by v_188 on Aug 28, 16 1:15 PM
I can not get through Seoul Level 48!! Anyone know how to get through this.

[Post New]by patsue on Aug 29, 16 11:33 PM
Hi can anyone help me get through level 64-1 been trying for weeks about to give up ?

[Post New]by Boricua2004 on Sep 2, 16 9:32 PM
Any ideas for level 120?? I can't even get close to completing it. Help!

eli173
Manatee
Manatee
3,645 Posts

[Post New]by eli173 on Sep 3, 16 6:14 AM
Boricua2004 wrote:Any ideas for level 120?? I can't even get close to completing it. Help!

Here's an old post of mine on Seoul 120:
Seoul Level 120

[Post New]by eli173 on May 30, 16 2:53 AM
[...]Each of the last 10 levels in Seoul is a nightmare. [...]The only thing I can tell you about Seoul 120 Intern is that it is possible to pass without necessarily removing all the bombs or litter if you can make the required score within the moves allowed by the bombs. When you realize this your strategy will change. So focus on the score, making as many boosts as possible, while keeping an eye on the remaining notches on the bombs. This is how I finally managed to pass Intern without anything extra, but I had to try over 10 times (which I am sorry to say has become the norm in those last levels in Seoul). And yes, shovels won't help if you can't make the score- better use them last if necessary.

ETA I just tried Architect and what I described above does not work in the least. The red bombs go off too soon to be able to do anything. I searched the forum and there is nothing on this level. I wonder how others managed to pass (unless they chose shipping resources instead). In any case, this is not fun at all, it is terribly annoying!

Finally, to pass Architect and Master I had to use many shovels on those bombs plus some extra moves for Master.

Seoul 120 is indeed annoying but also interesting, because it requires a complex strategy. You have to collect reds for the color blockers, pinks for the requirement, destroy all those bombs and multiple layered litter, free the bolts, etc. So you have to choose where to focus and although I can't see the Intern layout any more I hope that what I said above still holds. But you have to use each move and boost carefully.

This is some advice pertaining to Master, and perhaps to the other two tiers: For the bombs that are next to the color blockers, if you can't fill them use shovels, but on the bombs, not the blockers, as they now don't explode with a shovel. Also, if you free the bolts on top you will then be able to get rid of several bombs, and for this you must create horizontal line crushes to trigger the vertical line crush/es (the bottom one is best) that are near the bolts. One of the lower bolts will be helpful in getting rid of the litter to get the score, but you may also have to use a wind boost to bring them together. Then you can use the other bolt to collect pinks.

djfw
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
6 Posts

Re:Seoul - Level 74

[Post New]by djfw on Sep 5, 16 5:53 AM
kmac39 wrote:WOW this level is killing me. Any ideas on this level would be appreciated. Thanks

I am having trouble with this level also. Master level is not giving green gummies.

Edited on 09/05/2016 at 5:56:19 AM PST

[Post New]by shellkin7 on Sep 5, 16 1:37 PM
I am stuck in Seoul on level 48! Never have enough yellow's to make a blast happen...any suggestions, or is this one I just have to "wait it out" with???

[Post New]by snippet28 on Sep 5, 16 6:50 PM
Has anyone been able to help out with level 74?

bfgPanthalassa
Flounder
Flounder
2,450 Posts

[Post New]by bfgPanthalassa on Sep 7, 16 3:10 PM
Hi Everyone,

I wanted to stop in to offer help for the levels being discussed here.

For Level 23 I focused on trying to create boosts to match together in the main area. I found that matching a Lightning Bolt boost with a line crush was particularly effective, as it helped to clear gummies off of the board very quickly, which assisted in filling up the color blockers. Once one of the blockers went off I then matched together the freed Lightning Bolt boosts to clear the board again and get rid of some tiles. At this point the next color blocker went off, and I was able to finish up the level.

I understand that some people haven't been seeing enough green gummies in Level 64 - 1 to fill the color blockers. I took a look at that level, but I wasn't seeing a low amount of any particular color. However this level did take me a couple tries to finish.

What I found worked best was to try and fill the central color blocker first, which freed up more of the board. After this I worked to create as many Lightning Bolt boosts and bomb blasts as I could. These set off helped me to clear large amounts of gummies at once, as well as clearing the tiles from the board. Matching a Lightning Bolt boost with a bomb blast was especially useful, and let me finish the level with a few moves still leftover.

For Level 78, Architect I worked mostly on creating vertical line crushes and bomb boosts that could be set off near the souvenirs. This helps unchain them so I could work on dropping them from the board. Matching boosts together, especially with a Lightning Bolt boost, also helped to get rid of all the tiles on the board, which could be tricky due to the barriers. However, with a little maneuvering I was able to clear the tiles and get all of the souvenirs dropped.

It also sounds like people have been seeing a shortage of green gummies in Level 74. I wasn't seeing an abnormal number of any color gummy in that level, however I'm going to make sure to pass along the posts about this so that the appropriate team is aware of the situation.

In the meantime, I found bomb boosts to be an effective way to take out gummies in order to set off the color blockers. Once both color blockers set off I then matched the Lightning Bolt boost pairs together in order to clear the stickers and get more board space in order to finish off the score requirement.

bfgPanthalassa
Flounder
Flounder
2,450 Posts

[Post New]by bfgPanthalassa on Sep 7, 16 3:11 PM
Level 77 took a few tries to complete, however once I created a few Lightning Bolt boosts I was able to clear out some of the central tiles. After a few of those chained gummies were released I had space to maneuver and was able to take out the rest of the tiles myself. Creating vertical and horizontal line crushes also helped in clearing the tiles on the outside of the board, as well as working towards that score requirement.

For Helping Hand Level 20 near Level 116 I needed to work to create a Lightning Bolt boost to set off. This way I could work on clearing some of the sand below the portals, letting the souvenirs drop. What I found most effective was to match one of those Bolts with another kind of boost. This helped clear more of the sand, letting the souvenirs drop faster and giving me more moves to finish getting the necessary score.

Helping Hand Level 19 near Level 107 required a little careful maneuvering. While boosts were certainly helpful in dropping the dolls, I was able to drop some by matching up the gummies around them. Additionally, setting off bomb blasts near the corners of the board helped to clear some of the gummies under those souvenirs.

Level 79 is definitely a tricky one. What I did for this level was focus on clearing the stickers as quickly as I could. By focusing on a couple stickers at a time I could clear them without them regenerating, which saved me time. Then I worked on freeing those Lightning Bolt boosts, and I worked to match those with line crushes. This helped to clear more gummies, letting others cascade onto the board and help get combo bonuses to work towards that score goal.

Setting off the color blocker in Level 48 was my main focus. This way I could get rid of those timed gummies before they went off. To set off the blocker I found it useful to try and create bomb boosts to set off in the middle of the different sections. This would clear the entire section of gummies, which helped to fill the color blocker and let additional gummies fall into that area which could be used to make matches through the barriers.

Go to: