33tlc
Squid
Squid
76 Posts

Re:Rio de Janeiro - Level Help

[Post New]by 33tlc on Aug 12, 16 2:28 AM
Same for me on Level 50.
I tried using the shovel on the green blocker. The blocker was removed but it didn't explode, just left a hole and the lightning bolts remained chained. This happened twice
Any other suggestions???

lordkalvan
Stingray
Stingray
5,556 Posts

[Post New]by lordkalvan on Aug 12, 16 2:28 PM
Trav3lbird wrote:Just an advance warning to Rio players that you need 75 green gems to build the last monument and escape!!

I'm seeing just 32 needed, if you ship or replay levels instead of buying cards.

lordkalvan
Stingray
Stingray
5,556 Posts

[Post New]by lordkalvan on Aug 12, 16 2:30 PM
The latest release changed the behavior of color blast blockers when you use a shovel on them. No clue what else we can do, other than either get lucky or buy a lot of boosts or extra moves.

foundinmt
Seahorse
Seahorse
26 Posts

[Post New]by foundinmt on Aug 13, 16 7:20 AM
I think i've figured out how to beat level 50. make sure you have 200 coins so you can buy 2 sets of shovel powerups. use a shovel on the top 2 sticker blockers instead of the green blocker with the lightning bolts. this will allow gummies to drop into the blocked area of the board, then you will have to use a shovel on each lightning bolt on the right side with the green blocker, then use a shovel on the green blocker. this will clear those tiles. will be trying this when i get the 200 coins. you can play other cities to accumulate the coins. good luck!

foundinmt
Seahorse
Seahorse
26 Posts

[Post New]by foundinmt on Aug 13, 16 12:42 PM
Yay! I beat level 50. Only used one shovel powerup. I used 2 shovels on the TOP 2 sticker blocks in the middle of the board. this allows gummies to drop down so you can make matches to clear the center tiles.Fill up the red blocker and use the lightning bolts to help clear the stickers too. As the stickers are removed and the center of the board opens up, you get more green gummies, enough to explode the green blocker and use those lightning bolts to help clear the board.

33tlc
Squid
Squid
76 Posts

[Post New]by 33tlc on Aug 14, 16 4:21 AM
Well done foundinmt! That is a beautiful solution. I spent the big bucks on extra moves unfortunately.
In future I will certainly start looking for alternative ways to complete levels, rather than relying on what has previously worked.
Thanks T.

foundinmt
Seahorse
Seahorse
26 Posts

[Post New]by foundinmt on Aug 14, 16 7:43 AM
Ok, now i am stuck on level 58, any ideas how to beat this level?

kmac39
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by kmac39 on Aug 16, 16 5:16 PM
Level 88 is giving me big trouble! Any help PLEASE!!

Mangoban
Starfish
Starfish
46 Posts

Re:Rio de Janeiro - Level Help 38

[Post New]by Mangoban on Aug 22, 16 1:28 PM
Please can someone help me with level 38? I just can't work out how to bust the lowest ice blocks which are in the same line. Does a shovel get rid of them??

micbas
Guppy
Guppy
116 Posts

[Post New]by micbas on Aug 26, 16 2:19 AM
bfgBellerophon wrote:Hi Trav3lbird,

I'm sorry to hear that there is some trouble getting through Rio de Janeiro, Level 60. I played through this level and was unable to recreate the green gummy issue you are encountering. I do agree that this level is challenging.

No one from BFG is encountering issues with recreating specific collored gems that are needed in order to complete a level. No matter which level and which country.
I would like to suggest that you give us the same software as the one you are using.
I lost counting the times I have played level 60 but I'm very Lucky if I'm able to get rid of one green bonus gem and one yellow bonus gem (sorry I don't know the right word for it but I'm sure you'll understand me).

Other hard levels I can get rid of by using the bonus wheel for the five bonus times until I have completed the level. With level 60 even that is not possible or I'll have to do this probable for four days and that is not duable.
Please!!!!! stop with making levels this hard

micbas
Guppy
Guppy
116 Posts

Re:Rio de Janeiro - Level Help 38

[Post New]by micbas on Aug 26, 16 4:57 PM
Mangoban wrote:Please can someone help me with level 38? I just can't work out how to bust the lowest ice blocks which are in the same line. Does a shovel get rid of them??

You can brake them with a shovel but you'll need at least two or three shovels for one ice block

[Post New]by GrandiFl on Aug 31, 16 12:46 PM
Any hints for Rio 107?

mbh17
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
2 Posts

Rio de Janeiro - Level 60 Architect

[Post New]by mbh17 on Sep 1, 16 12:39 PM
Turtledove010 wrote:For days I have been trying to complete the architect level in Level 60. Its IMPOSSIBLE! I have used all my coins and all of the boosts I had saved up. I have tried different strategies when playing and nothing works. It is impossible to get enough of the green gummies to explode those colours - or even enough yellow ones for that matter. Then there's that one souvenir that gets stuck at the bottom above a green gummy with no hope of getting it past the green gummy that needs to be filled and exploded.

And the screen shuffles are driving me nuts!! 99% of the time i get one move and then it has to shuffle.

I am just about ready to give up on the game even though i have come this far. You have made this level far too hard - unless of course players are prepared to spend a small fortune on boosts - which I AM NOT.

I'm stuck in the Architect Level of 60 also. Did you figure it out? I am having the same problem you were. Once I was able to move the middle souvenir over to the left (where the 2nd one comes down - I think that might be a way to beat the bottom green one but the constant reshuffling is a huge distraction.

Edited on 09/01/2016 at 12:41:21 PM PST

cind310
Squid
Squid
73 Posts

Re:Rio de Janeiro - Level 50

[Post New]by cind310 on Sep 10, 16 3:37 AM
There are never enough greens to pop the blocker and hit those two bolts together. I tried the suggestion of clearing the green blocker with a shovel but I'd did not released the two bolts. Up till now, I have found the intern levels in Rio to be fairly easy and have not needed to play the other levels.because I have shipped resources. But if I can't clear Level50, I can't go anywhere.Any suggestions?

Mangoban
Starfish
Starfish
46 Posts

Re:Rio de Janeiro - Level Help 107

[Post New]by Mangoban on Sep 16, 16 12:15 AM
GrandiFl wrote:Any hints for Rio 107?

I too am stuck on 107. There are never enough red and green gummies to burst the blockers. I have spent loads on extra moves but cannot do it.. Is there a trick to it?

cind310
Squid
Squid
73 Posts

Rio de Janeiro 58

[Post New]by cind310 on Sep 20, 16 1:40 PM
When you are making the line crushes and lightening bolts, it helps to know that if you get all the browns, it will pop the blocker and clear the chained gummies. I did need to buy moves to meet points requirement but it might be possible to do if played more carefully.

cind310
Squid
Squid
73 Posts

Rio de Janeiro 70

[Post New]by cind310 on Sep 22, 16 11:04 AM
I hate levels where it seems impossible to pop color blockers because there aren't enough of the right color. Why aren't there more greens? I am stuck here with not enough money to buy shovels and I don't even know if shovels will work since the last update. I understand that it is good to make levels challenging, but there is no challenge to this that the player can overcome. I guess one must just keep playing until one miraculous day when greens appear.

cind310
Squid
Squid
73 Posts

Rio de Janeiro - Level 70

[Post New]by cind310 on Sep 22, 16 11:15 AM
I have a new tip to get through levels. As soon as I vented about not having enough greens, I completed the level (with the help of the one shovel I forgot I still had)[i]

Re:Rio de Janeiro - Level Help 107

[Post New]by ClaireF_uk on Sep 30, 16 12:48 AM
Mangoban wrote:
GrandiFl wrote:Any hints for Rio 107?

I too am stuck on 107. There are never enough red and green gummies to burst the blockers. I have spent loads on extra moves but cannot do it.. Is there a trick to it?

Another one stuck here. There are never anywhere near enough red and green gummies. The most blockers I have managed to burst so far is 4, which means I'm only half way there. I have played this countless times and have now reached the point where I think I need to say Goodbye to Gummy Drops. I'm all for a challenge - but really can't be doing with impossible levels. I would willingly go back and play levels I haven't already achieved in order to obtain coins (or even buy them) in order to buy boosters - but now that the spades have stopped bursting the blockers, there is no point. If I had even got close then I would continue trying - but to only just get half way through on my best game, and more often than not only a quarter way through, it just seems pointless.

Re:Rio de Janeiro - Level 50 Help

[Post New]by karingee1957 on Oct 18, 16 1:59 AM
Hello fellow players,

I'm having no luck with this level!
I just can't get enough green gummys.
I used the shovel for the green blocker, but it didn't free the two lighting bolts.
I'm very frustrated!
I'd appreciate any help getting past #50.
I've read & PM'd other players who posted about level 50 difficulty.
I'm still stuck.
I'd hate to not be able to play gummy any more if I can't pass this level.
Thanks in advance.
Karin

Go to: