fernbounce
Seahorse
Seahorse
39 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Farmerama here!

[Post New]by fernbounce on May 22, 16 7:47 PM
Still nothing. It would be nice to know what the problem is and roughly when it might be fixed.

[Post New]by maeray08 on May 22, 16 11:39 PM
To put it lightly, "You're killing me smalls!!!!". My life is a stress factory to the nines right now and this "little" game is my decompression button. If we are all willing to pay to purchase items because we enjoy this game that much? Shouldn't there be a little urgency for your clientele?
I do appreciate the one response we received letting us know that tech support was working on it but at the same time... one posting over multiple days is going to lack in appeasement. Of course that response would also require tech support currently being available, are they on weekends etc.?
I'm not throwing stones just simply asking if you expect and want people to play your game could you please treat them with a little respect? Otherwise you have officially overridden and defaulted on the customer service component and the end result will be the loss of a substantial portion of your clientele.
At this point, I'm pretty sure the outlook consists of one of two things: you have no tech support on weekends or the gaming portal is so thoroughly jacked that you have lost everyone's status and game spec's. Remember that little quote, "the truth will set you free"? If you know something that you are not sharing with the Farmerama community, you may want to reassess your approach to the matter if you are hoping to maintain any clientele after this debacle.
I have read the user agreement & everything else. I am quite sure I have committed no violations yet the funny thing about business is that as of current they do cover ethics in a basic business management 1010 course..... Just a little something to consider.

Edited on 05/22/2016 at 11:43:47 PM PST

chris_2_4
Guppy
Guppy
165 Posts

[Post New]by chris_2_4 on May 23, 16 2:05 AM
Half way through Monday, and the game is still inaccessible. Can we at least have an update on what has happened and what, if anything, is being done?

Ehvil
Seahorse
Seahorse
26 Posts

[Post New]by Ehvil on May 23, 16 3:29 AM

It is 627 Eastern Standard in the US right now...

I replied to the email I originally got from tech support that told me it would take a WEEK for it to be fixed... because if you don't reply they presume the problem magically solves itself... at least that is what is kinda says at the top of their response email... To remind them to fix it...

It was still not working for me...

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on May 23, 16 7:47 AM
Hi Everyone,

I wanted to stop in here and let players know that the appropriate teams continue to investigate the issue that players have reported in the forums and to our Customer Support Team. While the Moderation Team isn't privy to all the details when fixes may be available for games, we can assure you that the teams are working hard on this issue to resolve it. We want nothing more than for players to be able to access and play their games and we thank you for your patience.

Ehvil, I was able to reach out to our support team and I apologize that they haven't received an inquiry with the email address that is linked to your Forums account. If you have information that you would like to provide for the investigation, please feel free to reach out to our Customer Support Team.

Thank you everyone for your patience and understanding. The Moderation Team will update the Forums the moment any information is brought to our attention.

bfgBellerophon

[Post New]by Kritterlady on May 23, 16 10:24 AM
OMG! I am going to need therapy by the time this is fixed! I have enough trouble justifying paying money in a game but watching it trickle away wasted with all this passing time makes it even worse! Also wasted resources, log in bonuses, missing the events, etc. Looks like I will be doing everything the slow free way from now on. Please get this fixed; you're killing us! 12:30pm CST US

Edited on 05/23/2016 at 10:29:23 AM PST

[Post New]by aeleen on May 23, 16 11:38 AM
Ehvil stated:
The developers are working on it and are hoping to have it fixed by the end of next week at the latest.

That's a long time. Is this timeframe official? Should we just get used to playing different games for awhile?

Edited on 05/23/2016 at 11:41:17 AM PST

Ehvil
Seahorse
Seahorse
26 Posts

[Post New]by Ehvil on May 23, 16 12:39 PM
My tech support email doesn't match my account email because every time I try to change it to my new email it says it isn't able to do that and to log out and log back in to try again... I do... I get the same message... I gave up on that...

The quote from me about the end of next week was what was sent to me in an email...

=================================================================
[Removed by Moderator]
=================================================================

Edited on 05/23/2016 at 1:59:38 PM PST

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on May 23, 16 2:04 PM
Hi Everyone,

I wanted to assure players that the Moderation Team is in contact with the appropriate teams that are actively investigating and working to resolve this issue that players are experiencing. There has been no inclination of a time frame, but once any information is brought to our attention, we will post in the forums right away. We greatly apologize for the frustration and inconvenience this has caused.

I'd also like to remind users of the Forum Rules when posting, specifically,

Keep private matters private. Do not repost or discuss any private messages or emails you receive from other forum users, moderators, or Customer Support. Protect the privacy of other forum users by keeping real names and emails out of public posts.

In order to ensure the security of users on the forums, we ask that emails and real names not be posted in the forums. This helps keep the forums accessible to everyone who would like to participate.

Ehvil, please reply directly to any emails received from our support team. They have the tools to help troubleshoot the email issue you are receiving.

Thank you for your patience and understanding as the teams work to get players access to their games.

bfgBellerophon

Edited on 05/23/2016 at 2:05:50 PM PST

Ehvil
Seahorse
Seahorse
26 Posts

[Post New]by Ehvil on May 23, 16 4:37 PM
I did reply to the support email...

[Removed by Moderator]

Hopefully everything is up and running soon...

Edited on 05/25/2016 at 12:34:26 PM PST

lcreel
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by lcreel on May 23, 16 5:09 PM
Day 3 and still no movement seen on getting this fixed. Doesn't make sense it worked 3 - 3 1/2 days ago and now it doesn't. Makes you wonder if this is being treated as a priority.

[Post New]by Farmall806 on May 23, 16 7:30 PM
I have been playing this game steadily for almost 2 years and this must be one dosie of a problem that so many loyal players to be unable to log in for over 3 days now. I seriously hope that those of us that stick around are very well rewarded for our patience.

[Post New]by kwauzzie on May 24, 16 3:48 AM
May 24th 8.45pm here in Oz, Day4 and still my fix aint fixed.....doh!

chris_2_4
Guppy
Guppy
165 Posts

[Post New]by chris_2_4 on May 24, 16 4:14 AM
Still no game; and what will happen to our games after all this time? Each day you miss counts against you and eventually you lose all your neighbours! And that is not to mention the daily login bonuses we are losing, and the fact our crops (I had my fields filled with long grow crops!) which will have turned into weeds now. Will our swans and otters and chickens etc be drowned in their toilets? Will there be any compensation for the loss of progress, the missed events and the possibility that after so long the farms may even have been deleted?

From past experience, I would hazard the guess that nothing will be done for us, and no so-operation will take place between BF and BP. as is evidenced by the cinema, forum access and purchasing fubar.

Just tell us BF, do you intend to actually get this fixed and some assistance with the things that have been lost given, or are you just messing us around, again?

Ehvil
Seahorse
Seahorse
26 Posts

[Post New]by Ehvil on May 24, 16 4:36 AM

May 24rh... 736 Eastern Standard Time in the US...

Still no game...

Still no further response from tech support regarding the issue...

[Post New]by java50 on May 24, 16 10:40 AM
I can't grasp why it would take this long. I'm pretty certain that this is a very, very low priority!

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on May 24, 16 11:17 AM
Hi Everyone,

I wanted to pop in here and let players know that the Moderation Team hasn't received any additional information regarding the issue that players are experiencing with Farmerama. The teams want nothing more than players to be able to access their games to play and this is a priority. We can assure players that all of the appropriate teams are working hard to investigate this issue and resolve it. We greatly appreciate your patience as they investigate. The Moderation Team will absolutely post in the forums once any updates are given to us regarding a resolution.

Thanks again for your patience and understanding.

bfgBellerophon

Edited on 05/24/2016 at 11:19:20 AM PST

cindyw712
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by cindyw712 on May 24, 16 12:45 PM
Wow I am so upset over this problem with BigFish I finally had a 3 day weekend off this past weekend and was planning to play my games since it was a rainy weekend and then this happened with BigFish..I'm sure the breeding event is over and I missed another cloud row because of BigFish..This is the second time I have missed a cloud row due to them...

I sure wished I knew how to move my farm over to Big Poi**... I am spent THOUSANDS with BigFish been a member since 2006 and the problems lately with them are getting more and more...Sorry I just need to vent... I love my farm it's relaxing to me after long hard day at work and now to think of ALL the darn weeds to clean up and missing my cloud row

Cindy

[Post New]by corinnalefebvre on May 24, 16 3:41 PM
I haven't played since last Thursday. I still get a blank screen when logging into my farm.

[Post New]by santre38 on May 24, 16 6:18 PM
The last 4 days have not be able to get into the game to play, only see a blank screen NOW having trouble getting into "My Singing Monsters" going over the that forum to see if anyone else is also having trouble with it.

Go to: