lkbambi
Squid
Squid
79 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Ominous Objects: Trail of Time Collector's Edition here!

[Post New]by lkbambi on Dec 24, 15 7:35 PM
Game still kicking me out at the cave. Looked like a really good game. Please fix.

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Ominous Objects: Trail of Time Collector's Edition here!

[Post New]by trnwill on Dec 25, 15 3:48 AM
Same Problem. The games cuts off and completely exits me out of the game, when I try to enter the gate in Chapter 4 at the Dungeon Entrance. I have tried reinstalling the game twice from the site. I am using Windows 7. Is there a fix for this?

matakia
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

[Post New]by matakia on Dec 25, 15 5:41 AM
hi all,
having the same problem .... game closes as soon as i get to the gate in cave.....HEEEEEEELLLLP . am on windows 7
has anybody at all had an answer, explanation or advise from anyone??

jerryaa
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

[Post New]by jerryaa on Dec 25, 15 3:04 PM
Having the same issues when in comes to the gate also. No response from Big Fish. Well I guess I can't expect one today.

jandk2a
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

[Post New]by jandk2a on Dec 25, 15 4:28 PM
Having the same problem as everyone else...trying to get into the gate (cave) and it kicks me out to game manager....tried 3 times same results....finally gave up and decided to post the issue...didn't get to play very long before this happened...hoping there's a fix or a refund.

[Post New]by lisacollins on Dec 26, 15 1:03 AM
Same as everyone else. When do we get our Money refunded for a dud game, as clearly nothing is being done to correct the glitch. This would be much appreciated.

hobbied1
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by hobbied1 on Dec 26, 15 7:43 AM
same problem as everyone else.....kicked back to game manager when click on bars at back of cave. playing on Windows XP. since this issue was first reported here when the game was released, I think BFG has had ample time to post some kind of response....at least to acknowledge that the complaints have been noted & either a fix is in progress or there is no fix coming, so we know how to proceed. Even with the holidays, there's no excuse for at least not responding to customers.

[Post New]by Kaskalan on Dec 26, 15 2:07 PM
Same problem in the cave- I get kicked out of the game. Have tried re-starting multiple times but no joy. Am usung Vista. Pleas fix this!!!!

[Post New]by joannawest2001 on Dec 26, 15 4:42 PM
Same problem as everyone else, Get to the underground river, click on the lit bars at the back of the scene and get kicked out. 6 times now. We should get our money back as I doubt it is even half way into game.
Joanna

msminton
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

[Post New]by msminton on Dec 26, 15 6:25 PM
I am having the same problem as most of you. The game closes and goes back to the Manager when the golden gate in the cave is clicked on.

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Ominous Objects: Trail of Time Collector's Edition here!

[Post New]by sjt_2011 on Dec 26, 15 7:00 PM
I recently bought this game for my PC and am having the same problem as everyone else. I get to the gate and the game stops and takes me back to the Big Fish game manager. I see A LOT of people are having the same issue and my question is why didn't Big Fish remove this game until the glitch was fixed??? People keep buying it and have the same issue. This is the second problem I've had with Big Fish games in two weeks. I contacted customer service and still haven't received a response with in the allotted 24-72 hours. When will this be fixed? I've tried all the "help" suggestions too. If it cannot be fixed then we all need our money back.

Edited on 12/26/2015 at 7:10:28 PM PST

[Post New]by marieb4god on Dec 27, 15 12:43 AM
same issue as everyone else, can't go through the gate, big fish needs to do better than this. fix it or give me a refund.

bayley60
Starfish
Starfish
54 Posts

[Post New]by bayley60 on Dec 27, 15 5:12 AM
It is very disappointing, to say the least, that SO many people have asked for help and yet Big Fish does not respond at all. I guess we really are small fish in a BIG POND. We all purchased an item and expected it to function properly just like any other item we might buy. But it seems we can't return it, get our money back or fix the problem in a TIMELY manner. Yet, they have no problem collecting our money from our credit cards on time.

[Post New]by RedRose42 on Dec 27, 15 8:28 AM
In Chapter 6, cannot get green stone. Went through all the process to do so, looked like I got it, but it never showed up in my inventory. Please advise.

[Post New]by julisalvetti on Dec 27, 15 10:26 AM
I can not pass the dungeon gate after the cave. I've tried everything but I could not. Playng Windows XP. Please mend or give back the money

Edited on 12/27/2015 at 10:30:13 AM PST

[Post New]by greeneyes815 on Dec 27, 15 6:24 PM
I am having the same problem. Get to the cave and try to get out and get kicked back to BF Manager. You would think with all these people having the same problem that you should give us another game since this one is a lemon or return our money. It is bad business to make a profit off of a game that does not work.

[Post New]by greeneyes815 on Dec 27, 15 6:25 PM
Do not buy this game. How can you possible sell a game that you know for a fact is not working. It should be taken off the game list until you fix it.

[Post New]by RowanGolightly on Dec 27, 15 9:44 PM
VJSS wrote:Game has been playing great until I get to the cave and try to approach the gate I get sent back to game manager. Playing XP.

Yep, exactly this.. Three times now; very annoying! I'm on a brand new Dell Latitude D630, running 07.

bezzer
Seahorse
Seahorse
32 Posts

[Post New]by bezzer on Dec 28, 15 4:48 AM
Plays O.K. until I get to cave and approach the gate at back. It then throws me out back to game manager. WHEN WILL THIS BE PUT RIGHT PLEASE. It is not good paying for Collectors game when it will not play. PLEASE GET AN UPDATE SOON. THANKYOU.

bfgPanthalassa
Flounder
Flounder
2,450 Posts

[Post New]by bfgPanthalassa on Dec 28, 15 10:42 AM
Hi Everyone,

I'm sorry to hear about the issues that are being reported in here. There are some help articles with steps that can help address the problems that are coming up in the game. I'd suggest taking a look at these articles:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen
Access Violation
Scripting Errors

For people who are seeing problems like the game crashing in the cave, restarting the game can help move past points like that.

If you'd rather not restart, or the help articles don't resolve the issue, we recommend contacting our Technical Support Team HERE with a Dr. Felix Report. Our Reps are happy to help, and have the tools to gather data on issues like this and report them.

Thank you for your patience. If you have any questions, please feel free to PM one of our Moderators.

bfgPanthalassa

Go to: