bfgPanthalassa
Flounder
Flounder
2,450 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Witches' Legacy: Awakening Darkness Collector's Edition here.

[Post New]by bfgPanthalassa on Dec 30, 15 3:51 PM
Hi pslayton2,

I'm sorry to hear that there's been an issue with the door in the bonus chapter. I recommend taking a look at these help articles and trying the steps they provide:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen
Run Game as Administrator

If the door still won't reveal the jewel, we suggest contacting out Technical Support Team HERE with a Dr. Felix Report to troubleshoot further. Our Reps are more than happy to help.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

bfgPanthalassa

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Witches' Legacy: Awakening Darkness Collector's Edition here.

[Post New]by Teddybear1249 on Dec 31, 15 9:04 AM
Wanted to let everyone know that I have done all the steps that Big Fish recommended and so far nothing. The game is still frozen at the same spot. I am running windows 7 64 bit. Just wished they would fix this problem. I have all the Witches' Legacy games and I have never had this happen before. Please Big Fish fix this problem or tell us something else we can do so we can finish this game!

bfgPanthalassa
Flounder
Flounder
2,450 Posts

[Post New]by bfgPanthalassa on Dec 31, 15 10:34 AM
Hi Teddybear1249,

I'm sorry to hear that the game is still freezing after trying our steps. If a technical issue is persisting and you'd like to pursue further troubleshooting, we recommend contacting our Technical Support Team HERE with a Dr. Felix Report. Any of our Reps will be happy to help, and have the tools to gather data on and report issues like these.

Thank you for your patience. If you have any questions, please feel free to PM one of our moderators.

bfgPanthalassa

tophen
Minnow
Minnow
214 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Witchhes' Legacy: Awakening Darkness Collector's Edition here

[Post New]by tophen on Dec 31, 15 12:40 PM
guess they want our money but they can not fix the game .

phoot10
Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

[Post New]by phoot10 on Dec 31, 15 1:29 PM
Same freeze up issue as everyone else, have deleted and redownloaded twice, same issue. This is the 2nd collectors edition in a row where a freeze has prevented game completion. I think you owe me money, download time on my satelite service and more than apologies and references to help section which has not helped.

hogfan
Lobster
Lobster
87 Posts

[Post New]by hogfan on Dec 31, 15 9:45 PM
I got as far as the Upper Town (the room were the girl is chained up) before the game froze on me. I'm running Windows 7.

Please have the developers "fix" this problem. Too many customers on too many systems are having a freeze in various places. I know it's a holiday week, but someone must be working in the developer's office!

jtrigg
Lobster
Lobster
97 Posts

[Post New]by jtrigg on Dec 31, 15 11:55 PM
Read the reports . Most of the writers are having the same issue ,albeit at different times in the game

jennsmom
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,207 Posts

[Post New]by jennsmom on Jan 1, 16 12:50 PM
Would have been much more enjoyable without the Fatal Errors every 10 minutes.

[Post New]by maggie1581 on Jan 1, 16 8:45 PM
to Rhondalay,I hope this helps because i was having same trouble at this spot,you have to click into the keyhole hold and drag screen to find the clock master.Let me know if this helps.

[Post New]by maggie1581 on Jan 1, 16 8:49 PM
I have windows 7 and having same issue with the freezing at academy,its very frustrating to get to this point and not be able to finish game.

jtrigg
Lobster
Lobster
97 Posts

[Post New]by jtrigg on Jan 2, 16 12:03 AM
Still no useful fix info ?

FionaPa
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Witches' Legacy: Awakening Darkness Collector's Edition here

[Post New]by FionaPa on Jan 2, 16 3:42 AM
Catsie21 wrote:I am running windows 8.1 I was on the puzzle where you had to stack the puzzle pieces in the right slots I accidentally exited the puzzle and everything is frozen except the menu. I exited and restarted the game still frozen in the same place can't leave please fix.

Same for me. Mac Book Air Yosemite

[Post New]by bethswis on Jan 2, 16 7:19 AM
I am frozen as well. I uninstalled, reinstalled and choose a new profile. I got frozen earlier in the game this time. Defiantly a programming error. None of the other games in this series had this problem. I hope they find the problem and fix it- I Like this series

tnt1192
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

Clock in lower town

[Post New]by tnt1192 on Jan 2, 16 8:07 AM
Rhondalay wrote:Anyone else having this issue? I'm at lower town, just spoke to the acorn and now nothing to do. checked the map...nothing, clicked the hint and it took me to the door on the clock, then on the key hole, but nothing to do. Clicked the hint again while zoomed in on the key hole and it circled the keyhole and also something way up in upper corner (but there's nothing there). Finally resorted to the SG which said there is a scroll and reed on the clock door, on or behind the screen in lower right corner of puzzle....but there is nothing there. Seems to be the glitch. Anyone else find a workaround or is this a bad glitch that needs fix? Currently an STUCK.

Followup: I uninstalled and reinstalled....still missing the access to the reed and scroll/note behind the screen on the door to the clock tower. :-( Also, running Win 7 64 bit.

Please....will there be a fix for this or do I request my money back ( :-( )???

I am having the exact same problem. The clock maker is not there like he suppose to be. I have done everything I could do and each time he still isn't there.

hogfan
Lobster
Lobster
87 Posts

[Post New]by hogfan on Jan 2, 16 11:22 AM
tnt1192:
Did you figure out how to continue? If not, when you put your cursor on the keyhole, use your mouse and move it around. The screen will scroll and you will see the interior of the room. When you see the clockmaker, he will talk to you and tell you what to do next. You are not looking for a scroll - you will scroll the screen. Hope this helps

[Post New]by Teddybear1249 on Jan 2, 16 12:13 PM
HI to everyone that was stuck at the upper world where the girl was chained up. I wanted to let you know that I have finished the game. YIPPEE!! Yes my game was frozen there too. I uninstalled the then reinstalled the game. I started a new game under a new profile. When I got to the door where the 3 headed giant was instead of going straight in the door I used the map to go inside and it worked. I was able to finish the game. Hope you try this and it works for you. Going now to play the bonus game. Lets hope no freezing up happens!!!!!!!!!!

[Post New]by shyladyh on Jan 2, 16 2:47 PM
Just bought game yesterday; got to the mini game game where you drop tiles into the correct column. Clicked to drop the first tile and it backed me out into the room; now, I can't get back. Can't click on anything except the strategy guide and menu. My system is Win 7 Home Premium, 64-bit. Haven't tried uninstalling as that appears to do nothing. Please fix! I have never requested a refund from Big Fish; I really want this to work.

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Witches' Legacy: Awakening Darkness Collector's Edition here

[Post New]by webvixn on Jan 2, 16 3:53 PM
Same issue as many above - stuck at the tile puzzle near the end. Clicked to drop the first tile, it backed me out into the room, can't get back. Can't click on anything except the strategy guide and menu. Did all the steps in the Help page, still nothing. Have submitted a Dr. Felix report. Hopefully they have a fix soon, especially since almost done. Win 10, 64-bit.

Edited on 01/02/2016 at 3:54:19 PM PST

[Post New]by spednme08 on Jan 3, 16 4:34 PM
I have the same issue with my game, that everyone else is having. I have also done, all the steps you provide to fix this problem with no avail, so your self help programs are useless against this problem.

hogfan
Lobster
Lobster
87 Posts

[Post New]by hogfan on Jan 3, 16 8:44 PM
Teddybear1249 wrote:HI to everyone that was stuck at the upper world where the girl was chained up. I wanted to let you know that I have finished the game. YIPPEE!! Yes my game was frozen there too. I uninstalled the then reinstalled the game. I started a new game under a new profile. When I got to the door where the 3 headed giant was instead of going straight in the door I used the map to go inside and it worked. I was able to finish the game. Hope you try this and it works for you. Going now to play the bonus game. Lets hope no freezing up happens!!!!!!!!!!

Same here. Once I got to Upper Town, I used the map to do all my movements. Haven't finished yet, but I'm past that freeze point.

Go to: