Re:Impossible? No, just do this!

[Post New]by harveylucy on Jun 26, 09 12:45 AM
I tried to save my failed game, but I didn't add the money to what I already had; what did I do wrong? Please help; I am so frustrated I want to throw the computer out the window.....

Someone please help!!!!!!!!

[Post New]by harveylucy on Jun 28, 09 12:30 AM
I really am going crazy with this level.....anyone? Like I said, main menuing and saving didn't work!

Got it

[Post New]by harveylucy on Jun 28, 09 2:23 AM
But now stuck at day 11............at least I know persistance will pay off...eventually. it is 4:22am..................

[Post New]by fritzy17 on Jul 4, 09 5:46 PM
help explain again it doesnt work for me

[Post New]by capecu on Aug 14, 09 10:45 PM
totaly gave up on this game about a month after I ordered it just thought it was just impassable!.......some are, like the timemanagment chocklatier now that I think about this tip just mabe will work on that well it's worth a try

[Post New]by amandarox on Apr 7, 10 10:53 AM
Fransje66 wrote:Very sorry to say, but this trick does NOT work on my pc. When I fail a level and return to Main Menu, automatically I get a bleu circle with a little white box saying Loading, and when I Continue the game, I'm back to where I started before I failed. Bad luck to me. Still stuck.

You have to press 'menu' BEFORE the game stops. I pick up the last of my money once the time has run out and then IMMEDIATELY press 'menu' (like you're pausing it), then press 'main menu'. Return to main menu? "YES". Save game? "YES". Then save the game (I use the same spot over & over). Overwrite save? "YES". Then your main menu choices will come back up. Press "PLAY", and then "CONTINUE". This will not only save all your cakes in the freezer but it will add all the money you made in the prev game to your total. It also inflates your points (I'm at like, 150K). It also saves your special 'power-ups' over & over so you can literally use it every game. You can do stop and press 'menu' anytime while the game is still active and it will save everything to that point. It's a great tip and helped me get through the levels.

Edited on 04/07/2010 at 11:02:54 AM PST

[Post New]by rowanslife on Apr 13, 10 2:09 PM
I have tried this repeatedly and it doesn't work for me. After I don't meet the minimum I chick main menu rather than restart, save game to overwrite the last save then it gives me the main menu again, I hit play and off that menu I do continue. Am I doing this right? Does anyone else have a problem with this hint. If I can get it to work it would be a REAL lifesaver. Thanks

[Post New]by dianaincognito on Apr 26, 10 6:36 PM
This is a very good trick. However, it will only work with the earlier version. I used it all the time with version 1.001. Since I have upgraded to version 1.004 so I could purchase the expansion packs, this neat little trick will NOT work with version 1.004. I have tried it over and over ---- no go! It will only work with the earlier version.

(The phone trick works though! Do NOT click on the phone during gameplay. Wait until the round is over leaving the last customer's money on the counter. Fill your fridge (if you have one), then 'click on the phone' ... it will give you an order even though the round is technically over (but you haven't picked up the last customer's payment yet). This will help those of you who are only a few dollars short of winning - frustrating, I know - but this little trick will get you one last cake. After filling the phone order, and making sure the fridge is restocked ... then pick up the last customer's payment. Make sure you do NOT click on the phone during gameplay as this 'click on phone after shop is closed' trick won't work then. Wait until after the shop is closed. Phone doesn't have to be ringing - just click on it. It must, however, have rung at some point during your gameplay, or it won't work. If it rings, don't answer it - wait until the shop is closed. If it doesn't ring at all (sometimes early on in the game, the phone won't ring) --- then this won't work. Please remember, phone must have rung during gameplay or this 'click on phone after shop is closed' trick won't work.
Hope this helps!)

dogden2
Minnow
Minnow
222 Posts

[Post New]by dogden2 on Sep 21, 10 4:49 PM
everybody with 1004 is trying this trick and getting upset it doesn't work. i had to tell one person it doesn't work with 1004. thank you

Edited on 09/21/2010 at 4:52:22 PM PST

Qismet
Minnow
Minnow
206 Posts

[Post New]by Qismet on Feb 4, 14 10:32 AM
doesn't work for me either. . .sigh. . .

Go to: