in gardenscapes my dog;s name is cipy .
in real life mi dog;s name was bety couse right now i don;t have any dog

ManuelCalavera
Shark
Shark
12,542 Posts

Re:What's your dog's name?

[Post New]by ManuelCalavera on Jan 26, 10 8:08 PM
Gardenscapes dog I named Badger. No dogs in real life - it has always been strictly a cat household around here and they've always insisted upon it.

[Post New]by jimjohn88 on Jan 26, 10 8:24 PM
Currently, no dogs. All lived to VERY ripe old ages: Grady, Paco, Boot, and Jimmy. But I have 3 bottle-baby calves: Dave, Carol, and Dennis, and two cats: Benny and Joon (brother and sister).

tynopat2
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by tynopat2 on Jan 26, 10 9:09 PM
The original question was: WHAT IS YOUR DOGS NAME FOR THE GAME !!! Can you have 9 dogs on the GAME??? Or did MOST of these people MISS what the original question actually was?I just downloaded the game to see!

cmpear
Guppy
Guppy
101 Posts

[Post New]by cmpear on Jan 26, 10 9:17 PM
My Bratty Mutty Doggy name's Toni and she a mutt who act like a person. She's good at driving us crazy. If the form allow us to post a picture. I could show you a picture of Toni sleep in my bed undercover. Her head on my pillow. It's a funny sight. I have to take a picture of her before kick her out. Not exactly kick her out just put her outside for a while before went to her own bed. you know doggy bed in my mother bedroom.

MILLIE31651
Lobster
Lobster
93 Posts

[Post New]by MILLIE31651 on Feb 11, 10 4:50 AM
MY SISTER HAS 2 SHITZUS NAMED MICKEY AND PING. SO I CALLED MY DOG " MICKEY-PING " . I'M STRICTLY A CAT PERSON MYSELF. I HAVE A LITTLE CAT NAMED " MELVIN-BELVIN " AFTER THE CHARACTER ON HAPPY DAYS, SO I SIGN IN AS MELVIN-BELVIN AND LET THAT BE THE HOME OWNER'S NAME.

Edited on 02/11/2010 at 4:54:39 AM PST

gimmegames
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,231 Posts

[Post New]by gimmegames on Apr 5, 10 9:01 PM
Named the dog Scarecrow, since he protects the garden.

gimmegames
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,231 Posts

[Post New]by gimmegames on Apr 5, 10 9:07 PM
My guess is, for more dogs in game, create more players. Each player has a dog to name probably.

[Post New]by hitch305 on Apr 7, 10 5:53 PM
My dogs name is Grizzly Bear he's a German Shepard but thinks he's a mini poodle., I think.

[Post New]by hitch305 on Apr 7, 10 5:55 PM
But I cant seem to figure out how to name my dog on the game!

[Post New]by beachsidelynn on Apr 21, 10 4:49 AM
Named the Gardenscapes dog Yankee after my Yorkie.

LadyDream
Clownfish
Clownfish
515 Posts

[Post New]by LadyDream on Jun 4, 10 9:10 AM
Since I originally named him during the 60 minute trial and didn't have time to ponder it, I named him Wolfie. Mine is a wolf-dog, LOL. No real life dog now so I'm enjoying my cyberpup, they sure made him cute!

I know the question was just about game dogs, but I like to see what people name their fur friends, so here are some of my past friends.

Queenie
Spooky-a coyote, very timid so my brother named her that. OK, she wasn't a dog, but very much loved.
Hoosier-part bassett, arhooooooooo.
Luv
Honey Bear-stolen while visiting in sheep country. I think someone wanted a good herd dog. Bought as a german shepherd mix, but I suspect the other mix was border collie.
Horance-part Pulli, part terrier, part of every dog in the neighborhood I think. Homely, happy little dog
Skookum-means "good" in Chinook
Whimsey-half tiny poodle, half pomeranian, she looked like a pure yorkie and was smaller than a cat. Miss you!
Shaquilla-my beautiful blue Aussie and my last dog. .

MEnr56
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,984 Posts

[Post New]by MEnr56 on Jun 4, 10 3:26 PM
Hi Folks
I named my game dog -- Kallijah; don't know why because I had to find a new home for him -- he was the MOST DESTRUCTIVE animal I'd ever owned (3 broken windows, anything/everything chewed to death, etc. etc. etc.) but the last straw was when he'd run one of my special-needs cats out a torn screen (unknown to me at the time) 2nd story open window. Found him a home upnorth on a mush team which for his breeding was perfect.
In real life, I own a special-needs Rottweiler name Simba and 6 NORMAL cats named Tigger, Jennifer, Foxy, Mollie, Bituminous and Anthracite (last 2 are sisters and daughters of Sphinx) and 9 special-needs cats named Sphinx, Scamp, Penny, Taffy, Dora, Hazel, Bartholomew, Spiderwoman, and Mr. T (though the last one might soon come off my special-needs list). Had 2 others but lost one to COPD and the other to old age -- the last one would've been 19 years old had she lived another 2 months.
Simba loves the cats and they him but will NOT allow another dog on the property; he's finally realized that he's a Rottweiler and THIS place is HIS forever home and wants no other dog on it. Simba actually takes care of one of my cats -- Scamp -- when Scamp starts to have a seizure; he'll mew and then run and sit under Simba's chin and Simba gently rocks him until the seizure is over.

MEnr56

SQBDZ
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
7 Posts

[Post New]by SQBDZ on Jun 30, 10 10:33 PM
REX of course!

[Post New]by tracyboo on Aug 27, 10 7:35 AM
Hi all,
My dogs name is Connie named after my staffordshire bull terrier...softest dog on the planet!! x

[Post New]by GeorgeXXIII on Sep 16, 10 2:51 PM
I called my dog Bobby.

jkuci
Flounder
Flounder
2,447 Posts

[Post New]by jkuci on Sep 16, 10 3:23 PM

Game dogs are always an uninspired "Woofie"

Real dog is a CRAZY, bizarro Jack Russell named an uninspired "Jake"

Lyndy20