Re:Dubai - Level Help

[Post New]by zapberry on Dec 27, 17 10:02 AM
Dubai 117 what is wrong with you?!

bfgBeruna
2,525 Posts

Re:Dubai - Level Help

[Post New]by bfgBeruna on Dec 27, 17 1:00 PM
Hello zapberry,

Dubai, Level 117 is definitely tricky, so I completely understand wanting help with how to beat it. I can definitely provide that post haste.

I focused on two aspects of this level while playing: making matches with blue hats to collect 15,000 and making matches with silver stars. By making silver star matches, I gradually fill the two silver Color Blockers. By detonating these color blockers, I can set off all of the light blue and red Line Crushers. This helped me reach the 70,000 point score minimum needed to win the level.

Whenever possible, I also made Lighting Bolts . Collecting enough blue hats to meet that requirement is definitely challenging, and matching a Lightening Bolt with a blue hat would clear the blue hats from the board. Given the way the Unbreakable walls impact the board's layout, I found it a lot easier to make vertical multi-gummy matches than horizontal.

I hope this advice helps. Please PM me or another moderator if more questions arise. It's always great to help out players.

bfgBeruna

Go to: