bonbon663
Seahorse
Seahorse
33 Posts

Re:Welcome to Escape the Museum 2 forum

[Post New]by bonbon663 on Nov 23, 09 10:40 PM
When you are in the loading dock, look in the ceiling near the loading dock door. One of the ceiling tiles is a hot spot. You will find a bulb there. I'm stuck at the bus. If anyone can help me figure out how to get those wires out of the way, I'd appreciate it.

thanks

dippy1
Squid
Squid
65 Posts

[Post New]by dippy1 on Nov 24, 09 4:17 PM
help im on the fire escape and nothing i do works the pulleys go on but the string and elephant helppppppppppp

Welcome to Escape the Museum 2 forum

[Post New]by nanajude870 on Nov 26, 09 4:26 PM
bfgFlounder wrote:Welcome to Escape the Museum 2 forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Escape the Museum 2 players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

[Post New]by AutumnSonata on Nov 29, 09 6:02 AM
dippy1 wrote:help im on the fire escape and nothing i do works the pulleys go on but the string and elephant helppppppppppp

I had the same problem so checked the walkthrough and it helped. The strings don't work unless the pulleys are positioned exactly right. Make sure they're on the outside most holes.

[Post New]by AutumnSonata on Nov 29, 09 6:04 AM
moeboley wrote:I, also, reached the bridge and I am lacking the light bulb. I have gone back to the previous chapters and have everything except the light bulb. Hope someone can help with this problem.

I had the same problem and found that if you click on one of the tiles in the ceiling, you'll find the bulb.

CDLOUS4
Seahorse
Seahorse
30 Posts

[Post New]by CDLOUS4 on Nov 29, 09 6:20 AM
I just bought this game and I have Windows 7 and when I play the game I can only play in window version, it won't let me click on the full version so I can get the full screen. I click on full screen but it still stays on the window version. How do I get it to play in full screen mode? Has anyone who has Window 7 having this problem and if so is there a solution to this? I hate playing any game in the small window version, I like the full screen. Thanks for any help.

Debss
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
2 Posts

[Post New]by Debss on Nov 29, 09 10:26 AM
Am stuck in the laundromat. Have the soap, coin and scissors, but am unable to cut phone cord w/ scissors. Any advice?????

[Post New]by unicornfish on Dec 8, 09 7:42 AM
the same problem

[Post New]by sunbeam163 on Dec 11, 09 11:47 PM
I seem to have run into a glich. I can't seem to get the light bulb in the garage where you raise the rolling door. The game tells me that section is incomplete and lets me go back to it but I think I have clicked everything in the room and nothing works. I wait for something to move but nothing does. Anyone - HELP

melonrind
Lobster
Lobster
80 Posts

[Post New]by melonrind on Dec 18, 09 11:00 AM
dazlejenn wrote:Hi all,

I am stuck in the sewer, I finished the first part with the valve, but now I can't turn it (need a lever) - problem is there are no search areas to find the lever. I have clicked all over the screen and no areas open up. Has anyone else encountered this? You need to click a certain area in order for a new hidden object area to show, but this isn't happening.

Any advice?
Thanks,
weavejenn

There's an area on the left wall where the pipes are broken. You should get a little yellow question mark if you hover over that area, and if you click it, you'll get a new hot spot.

emmf
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
3 Posts

[Post New]by emmf on Dec 21, 09 12:28 AM
bonbon663 wrote:When you are in the loading dock, look in the ceiling near the loading dock door. One of the ceiling tiles is a hot spot. You will find a bulb there. I'm stuck at the bus. If anyone can help me figure out how to get those wires out of the way, I'd appreciate it.

thanks

I'm stuck at the bus, too. According to the walkthrough, if you click on the wires, two hotspots open up. But for me, there's only one hot spot--the bag. The other one, which is supposed to be by the jacket, doesn't come up for me. That's the area where we're supposed to be able to get gum, so that we can stick the wires to the poles and clear the way out (according to the old man). It's just that that particular hotspot doesn't come up from me, even when I quit and tried again. Is this the same problem for you?

[Post New]by rexismine on Dec 21, 09 9:06 PM
I too am stuck at the bus with only one hot spot. Did anyone ever get an answer to the problem?

emmf
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
3 Posts

[Post New]by emmf on Dec 23, 09 1:06 AM
rexismine wrote:I too am stuck at the bus with only one hot spot. Did anyone ever get an answer to the problem?

Hi, I just found the answer in another part of the forum, in a post by irelandsangel:

Re: On the Bus
by irelandsangel on Dec 6, 09 5:44 PM
click on the pole to the right of the live wires and the jacket will sparkle and you can get the gum.

I tried it, and it worked! Thanks, irelandsangel!

Edited on 12/23/2009 at 1:07:06 AM PST

[Post New]by SUNNYHUNNY on Dec 23, 09 2:15 PM
bellerook wrote:Having a real problem at the North Mall loading bay. I can't get the light bulb. Even went to the walkthrough to make sure checking EVERYWHERE meant I'd looked in the right place. I had, but no use. Should I try a new download? I sure didn't want to start over, I've assembled everything I could at the bridge, but can't move on without that light bulb!

SGOLDSAC
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by SGOLDSAC on Dec 30, 09 10:18 PM
I don't have any hot spots in level 17 it is supposed to be the yellow truck door but when I click on it nothing happens. I got the other 2 parts for this level but can't advance because of this. Anyone else had this issue?

Inventory Checklist

[Post New]by stafford1010 on Dec 31, 09 12:19 PM
I've noticed an open sport in my inventory. I must of missed an object. Is there a way of moving backward (previous location) in order to retrieve a given item?

[Post New]by levinll on Dec 31, 09 5:22 PM
My son got this game for the holidays (PC version) and it seems that he just completed the game. This game certainly seemed to have less challenges than the original, or is it just me ?

[Post New]by stamps6 on Dec 31, 09 8:55 PM
I played the game through once. I would like to play it again from the beginning. How do I do that?

[Post New]by qpenni on Jan 7, 10 10:41 PM
i AM AT THE BRIDGE PART AND i"M MISSING 3 PARTS BUT i CAN'T FIND THEM AND i HAVE SOME PLACES NOT CPMLETED i NEED HELP BAD

[Post New]by qpenni on Jan 7, 10 10:43 PM
i AM AT THE BRIDGE PART AND i"M MISSING 3 PARTS BUT i CAN'T FIND THEM AND i HAVE SOME PLACES NOT CPMLETED i NEED HELP BAD

Go to: