lmhagood
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
19 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Sable Maze: Soul Catcher Collector's Edition here.

[Post New]by lmhagood on Feb 6, 16 9:46 AM
Was going to buy this game and then got to the hand rune puzzle a few minutes in. Having same exact problems as other Mac users here. Can't lock puzzle pieces into place and can't even seem to be able to click on some of the pieces. Very frustrating.

Needless to say, I will not be purchasing this game, which is a bummer because it seemed to have promise. AND it wasn't yet ANOTHER boring, badly illustrated EPIX game...snore!

Running a MacBook Pro, El Capitan 10.11.3.

efb203
Seahorse
Seahorse
27 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Sable Maze: Soul Catcher Collector's Edition here.

[Post New]by efb203 on Feb 15, 16 11:42 AM
STILL WAITING FOR FIXES to all Daily Magic games. Nice to get replacement code, but we really want our original purchases to work.

[Post New]by hookedonHOG on Mar 3, 16 1:59 PM
I posted an issue in December about not being able to play again under the same name to get the rest of the achievements, and have not heard any fix, so why even bother with the problems I am having =, we don't get any answers anyway. Here it is march of 2016 and Nothing

[Post New]by Mistybelle_11 on Apr 1, 16 3:45 PM
I played the demo without a hitch playing on windows 7, payed for the game and took me 90 minutes to down load the game, verified and was ready to install then the games manager stoped responding so closed it down and reopened and installed the game but it won't load and this is the second time what a waist of money the devs sent me a ticket for another game but that's not really what I needed I just wont to play the game, but I didn't have any issues with the demo!

Go to: