Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
4 Posts

Re:Hotel Dash - Invalid License?

[Post New]by creeo on Nov 23, 09 1:52 PM
Thank you so much for the fix!!

[Post New]by nancythesleuth on Nov 23, 09 7:17 PM
It's great to be able to play the game that I bought, lol. The fix came a bit late than I expected but I understand it was weekend.

I hope next time, the BFG team would check that the games they're selling are actually PLAYABLE and not buggy. It affects customer satisfaction. Some people might be able to wait, others might choose to claim their money.

penrose47
Stingray
Stingray
4,597 Posts

[Post New]by penrose47 on Nov 27, 09 1:14 PM
I AGREE!

It seems that when i have the most problems is on the WEEK ENDS. I know that CS needs TIME OFF. we all DO!

Its like the kids always get sick on the week end the DOC is out and you have to end up getting OTC meds or ER.
OR like DH, one time his TV went out on a Sunday, you thought that the world came to a END.

So, glad the problem was taken care of

PEN

[Post New]by nabisco on Dec 23, 09 11:03 AM
AnnBy wrote:There are no keycodes for games from here. Did you purchas the game here?

It would be best to contact Customer Support via the green envelope on the right.

[Post New]by nabisco on Dec 23, 09 11:09 AM
I too am having trouble playing the game I iinstalled because of the 'invalid license'. I saw that some of you did get it fixed. What did you (they) do to fix it? How long did it take? I may have to wait a while because customer service is closed for the holidays. Thanks for your help.

julesyhedgehog
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,850 Posts

[Post New]by julesyhedgehog on Dec 23, 09 1:52 PM
If you search back on this particular thread, you will see Mods posted a new build for the game to fix the problem.

julesy

[Post New]by otterhoundmama on Feb 5, 12 5:05 AM
Here is the message I get when I try to install. It says that it is an import error and the architecture is wrong. So, no game and I don't like putting this kind of thing in my Mac's mind. Has anyone got this game working?

[Post New]by otterhoundmama on Feb 9, 12 8:56 PM
Me too. My error message is that I have the wrong architecture. Is BF ever going to respond to this?

Go to: