General_hobojoe
Catfish
Catfish
1,726 Posts

Re:Daily Quests(old and new) / Rewards

[Post New]by General_hobojoe on Jan 7, 16 6:05 PM
there were items along with the ones we stated.......three items for each chest.....as the chest went from rust to gold those 3 items increased in value......however to the extent of the particular items i recall ZZ items occasionally and HOS items.... right?

LOL **D** out

Rahia
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,468 Posts

[Post New]by Rahia on Jan 7, 16 6:15 PM
Yes, the chests used to pop out on occasion a HOS Item or a ZZ item along with gold. I remember getting an Unshakable Stronghold twice in one quest. Once it was the reward and the last it popped from the chest. I was 'oohing' and 'awing' over it. I think that was back when I was in the 20 something level range. I stopped doing the Daily's for a long time until the achievements popped up. I can't recall if anything besides coins and stamps have popped out of the chests since after Halloween.

General_hobojoe
Catfish
Catfish
1,726 Posts

[Post New]by General_hobojoe on Jan 7, 16 6:21 PM
I believe it is just the lot with DQ's.......they will spew the goodies as we do them more.....The gold coins i received from the chest tday was 1000 in a single pile....along with 2 green stamps........for 3 items in it.....All DQ chests have 3 items i believe.....the pet chests as you know have more.........but the DQ's did used to pop the ZZ and HOS items......definitely did. **D**

Rahia
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,468 Posts

[Post New]by Rahia on Jan 7, 16 6:30 PM
Yup, I scratched my head when the 3-parted I did spewed out 1k gold and 2 unique stamps. I didn't mind it, it was a gold chest after all! I did think it was odd that I hadn't been seeing any items besides stamps from all the Daily Quests I've been doing. I'm doing them currently on two games, the third game I just can't. I would be on burn out.

General_hobojoe
Catfish
Catfish
1,726 Posts

[Post New]by General_hobojoe on Jan 7, 16 6:33 PM
Keep the info on them....I will too till smthn changes..... info is all good in this darn Castle......to much cunundrum lately....head scratching and befuddle going on..... Cheers **D** out

Rahia
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,468 Posts

[Post New]by Rahia on Jan 7, 16 6:40 PM
But.. General, I make up my own information on this Castle. It doesn't help that I'm also easily confused. Okay, joking aside, I will pay more attention to the DQ's to see if I get more than coins or stamps. I don't think I'll finish another one tonight but there is always tomorrow.

gohill
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,448 Posts

[Post New]by gohill on Jan 7, 16 8:00 PM
Slapped with the Gnome Spy on my feeder game.... the thing about it showing up on lower level games... first, when you spin the crafting wheel, it's only 48 coins on that wheel, which means, unless you get two wands, you will lose a minimum of 50 coins every time you craft simple food.... then there's the airship - which is between the 40's & 60's wheels each time... which means, you could end up sending the ship SIX times... assuming you start out with a fresh ship, that's another 20 hours if you don't use diamonds to bring it back sooner... you might get lucky and get by with just sending it four times... if you're lucky... apparently I'm not... the first 100 airship request, 99 wheels on 2 airships.. oh goody, have to bring it back a third time for the last ONE wheel... *SIGH*.... I don't know how the person who thought up this quest sleeps at night... I'm sure they sleep just fine in the mansion they bought from the proceeds of this game alone.... (I suspect a torture chamber in the basement )...

I spent the last 4 months grooming my inventory in anticipation of the daily quests... I can do the ZZ's ... I spent so much time doing the HO's so I would NOT have to spend diamonds... ONE of these days, this too shall pass, and it will be a distant nightmare... I do the daily quests on feeder games because... I want to.. and then I want to rant about doing them... hahahahaha... and QUESTION my sanity!!!!!!!!

da fuzz off to look for my "jacket"... dogs had it last, keep away being one of their favorite games

Annelliegram
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,576 Posts

[Post New]by Annelliegram on Jan 7, 16 8:04 PM
The PC game I started to get the achievements listings is at level 20....I don't even THINK about doing the daily quests on that game.

I did the daily quests during the events only.

gohill
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,448 Posts

[Post New]by gohill on Jan 7, 16 8:44 PM
Well, deep subject, that particular feeder game is my "lucky" baby game... has 62 eggs, I'm less than 40 dice games away from achieving all the avatars... it has 169 achievements under it's belt .. IF, I complete all the daily quests before I level it up some day... I won't be faced with ever having to do the quest that requires going to the Column of the Fallen...( Another objective I have a hard time wrapping my head around the motivation of the person who thought up that particular jewel)... It has it's cons regarding doing gnome quests, but also it's pros... I weigh these pros and cons on a daily basis and continue to keep it right where it is as the pros, for me, outweigh the cons... The possibility of completing the daily quests before leveling up, pushes me forward...

napoeon
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,233 Posts

[Post New]by napoeon on Jan 8, 16 10:48 AM
General_hobojoe wrote:Keep the info on them....I will too till smthn changes..... info is all good in this darn Castle......to much cunundrum lately....head scratching and befuddle going on..... Cheers **D** out

Surrrrrrrre!!!!.......spinning and scratching head is a habit in MC!!!!!

Sooooooo....info!!!!

Helpful Device (5-part / Silver chest):
2 Rare stamps-1 Unusual stamp

Inspiration(5-part / Silver chest):
500 Coins-2 diamonds-1 Unusual stamp

Secret Delivery (10-part / Gold chest):
3 Rare stamps

....just food for thought!!!!!

General_hobojoe
Catfish
Catfish
1,726 Posts

[Post New]by General_hobojoe on Jan 8, 16 10:57 AM
Dang Rahia.....your a questin magician.......I was doing a 10 part one and got peeved @ the dice table again.....aborted before it counted the last game.....and reset the clock and I lost the last roll....AGAIN......patience.......gotta see "loser" before I leave.....I AM NOT A LOSER!!!!......nor will I ever be told otherwise.....especially from a dratted dice table faceless hooded scamp........that f.......n......g.......TROLL too.........LOL cheers **D** out

Rahia
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,468 Posts

[Post New]by Rahia on Jan 8, 16 10:59 AM
I have done so far 4 DQ's across 3 games today and no items dropped from the Chests.

The first chest on my main game dropped coins (can't remember how many) and 2 Unusual Stamps.
The Second Chest on the my main dropped 2 Unique Stamps and a diamond.

The other two chests I got on my 2 alts were for the same quest line and both dropped all stamps. I believe it was a mixture of plain and unusual. I refuse to do the two that came up on them as I don't have nearly enough items to do ZZs on those yet. My bad for giving it all away.

The next one on my main is a ten part one and there is no way I'll complete without using a bunch of diamonds so I'm stuck until the clock resets. Yes, I have plenty of diamonds but not blowing them on a DQ. I'm still holding off on doing the achievement that requires me to fork out a bunch of diamonds.

General_hobojoe
Catfish
Catfish
1,726 Posts

[Post New]by General_hobojoe on Jan 8, 16 11:08 AM
Totally concur......I value the diamonds as a help in a pinch to flow along.....not to waste......and the rebuy for a tournament is solid use........but to shell 12 to complete a 10 part quest that I mussied up is frugal and my bad.......and I shall quest for the next at 4:00........hope it is a 10 part rusty......or a three part gold........those rawk **D**

napoeon
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,233 Posts

[Post New]by napoeon on Jan 8, 16 11:21 AM
gohill wrote:...... I do the daily quests on feeder games because... I want to.. and then I want to rant about doing them... hahahahaha... and QUESTION my sanity!!!!!!!!

da fuzz off to look for my "jacket"... dogs had it last, keep away being one of their favorite games

hahahahaha!!!!!.... fuzzzzzzzzz.....sanity??????

Ok!!!!....... Which One of You Took My Sanity?

Rahia
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,468 Posts

[Post New]by Rahia on Jan 8, 16 11:34 AM
I took all the sanity because I really need it! I have it stored in the little gold chest back at my Tomb, er house.. uh room! In the secret room! Yes, that's it.

General I would have done the ten part one if it wasn't the one with the 5 at the end. Yeah, nope. Not about to go there. There is one ten part quest I really love because I can get that one done in about 4 hours (think it has two airships in it or something). I love that one but I haven't seen it since before Halloween! If I get the same DQ again I'm going to scream though. I've started out every 'new' day with the same DQ. I'm getting tired of the Harp in Blossoms and the Belfry.

General_hobojoe
Catfish
Catfish
1,726 Posts

[Post New]by General_hobojoe on Jan 8, 16 11:38 AM
Rahia wrote:I took all the sanity because I really need it! I have it stored in the little gold chest back at my Tomb, er house.. uh room! In the secret room! Yes, that's it.

General I would have done the ten part one if it wasn't the one with the 5 at the end. Yeah, nope. Not about to go there. There is one ten part quest I really love because I can get that one done in about 4 hours (think it has two airships in it or something). I love that one but I haven't seen it since before Halloween! If I get the same DQ again I'm going to scream though. I've started out every 'new' day with the same DQ. I'm getting tired of the Harp in Blossoms and the Belfry.

OK!!!!!....this is interesting....i too have had a conjunction of the same DQ's with a random other one...........but the new one for the day is the Secret Delivery one......so this is a subtle change of pattern too I believe........ **D**

General_hobojoe
Catfish
Catfish
1,726 Posts

[Post New]by General_hobojoe on Jan 8, 16 11:47 AM
well, this thread is a kick in the vigor for the game......just knowing what a DQ holds ahead of time is the schnizzle........and hopefully it will stay atop the first page till we get new content......... **D** out

Rahia
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,468 Posts

[Post New]by Rahia on Jan 8, 16 11:56 AM
Agreed! I really want new content. Oodles of new rooms to explore and and the Port! Okay, I know I'm dreaming but still! There are places I wouldn't mind being added. Hey Devs if you need some ideas just contact me!

Ah, back to Daily Quests! I wish they made more sense. It really irks me when I get a 10 part with 3-5 of doing something. I only play the game for a limited amount of time so I think DQ's should be a little bit easier. That's just my two coins worth. I don't have 20 hours a day to spend on a game. (Side Note: Currently, I do but not just one game! I'd go mad! I'd lose all of the sanity I've collected from other players! After this week my time will be far more limited. Excuse me while I go cry in the corner!)

Rahia
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,468 Posts

[Post New]by Rahia on Jan 8, 16 12:18 PM
So, I'm not the only one who is getting the same starting DQ everyday? That's great! I thought I was going a tad crazy. I think this happened after the Spring Event as well. I kept getting the same 10 part quest everyday. (The really easy one! The one I love doing!) Although it would switch up a bit then. I would get the 10 part DQ for two days in a row and then get a 3 part DQ for one day and back to the 10 part. Rinse and repeat! Since the Christmas Event ended I have been getting the same one everyday. The Legendary Scrolls! Ah well, it will eventually switch, right?

napoeon
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,233 Posts

[Post New]by napoeon on Jan 8, 16 12:18 PM
Rahia wrote:I took all the sanity because I really need it! I have it stored in the little gold chest back at my Tomb, er house.. uh room! In the secret room! Yes, that's it.

Give it baaaaaaack Rahia!!!!!!
......on second thought...........it's OK you can keep it .............I'm fine !!!!!

My day starts with Ancient Picture DQ.....EVERYDAY!!!!!!!!!!

Go to: