gulfstream
Seahorse
Seahorse
25 Posts

Re:Would you be willing to pay money for a finished game?

[Post New]by gulfstream on Apr 4, 16 7:04 AM
The way I see it is the developers may have a say and some control in whether the game is finished but if there is no longer a profit or too many glitches Big Fish has even a bigger say in the matter. Just my 2 cents worth.

shasta24
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
472 Posts

[Post New]by shasta24 on Apr 6, 16 5:32 PM
For the record, I would pay full price collection edition for this game completed by the original (or, say, other) developers under contract with BFG exclusively for it's power of game play marketing and sales.

winnerkooties
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,203 Posts

[Post New]by winnerkooties on Apr 8, 16 4:16 PM
I think the developers get excited about creating new games, but once the games get too big and tiring to keep up, the developers get bored and move on. They probably can make more money with new games because the old players learn how to play without spending any more $$$, and not enough new people start the game to make it worth continuing.

Makes sense to me. But Found is special. It's already so complex, and BIG. Why ditch so much effort? Another island would be fantastic, and also to have all the glitches fixed. I guess $$$ talks, though.

mjouer
Squid
Squid
66 Posts

[Post New]by mjouer on Apr 13, 16 2:06 PM
Yes I do, I miss Found so much. It was my favorite game. I spent hours and money on this wonderful game.

gulfstream
Seahorse
Seahorse
25 Posts

[Post New]by gulfstream on Apr 14, 16 8:10 AM
As previously noted I miss this game very much. It had the potential to be one of the greatest games on BIG FISH. However,obviously BF did not think so and it had too many glitches so it was abandoned. Oh well. Will play until there is nothing left to do.

What is not good is that unsuspecting new players who never read the forum are suckered into buying coins and diamonds in the bank when the game does not work properly. It would be a different story if the BANK did not come up automatically at the beginning of the game. That function/feature should be fixed immediately if nothing else is done to the game. Shame on BF for not having done this immediately when they informed us no further updates would be available back in August.

bandit33
Seahorse
Seahorse
36 Posts

[Post New]by bandit33 on Apr 15, 16 2:27 PM
Yes I would be willing to pay for a finished game. Most of us are stuck with nothing more to do and no satisfaction finishing the game.

[Post New]by pferreira1983 on Apr 19, 16 3:36 PM
It would be great to get some kind of ending to the game.

bfgWaimea
Salmon
Salmon
2,837 Posts

[Post New]by bfgWaimea on Apr 21, 16 4:53 PM
Hi Everyone,

Thanks again to those who've taken the time to share feedback here. As always, the Forum Moderation Team will continue to advocate for our players by passing these posts along to the appropriate teams. With that said, however, I do need to note that any possibility of updates to any of the games we offer on our site require the participation of the developer, as only they are able to make any changes to their games.

In the meantime, while it's true that no further updates are being made to this game, all currently available content will remain and is there for long-time players to replay and for new players to discover. If there's any trouble with any in-game purchases or if you're unable to use purchased items due to a lack of additional content, do know that you're always welcome to contact our Technical Support Team HERE. Our Reps will be glad to help in any way that they can.

Thank you all for your patience and understanding,

bfgWaimea

Borkzorkorc
Guppy
Guppy
176 Posts

[Post New]by Borkzorkorc on Jul 1, 16 2:16 PM
One more vote for YES! Would absolutely buy a "finish" for this game, especially if there could still be fall/winter/spring events. It remains my favorite game; I've been enjoying Midnight Castle since dev here was discontinued, but the island setup and all its quirks were just so wonderful, I still play when I've got time.. which reminds me how much I miss being able to look forward to more islands.. or a proper end. -bzo

shasta24
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
472 Posts

[Post New]by shasta24 on Jul 9, 16 1:14 AM
Yes, though I would like it to continue without end. See my post above.

[Post New]by angel47p on Aug 5, 16 1:25 AM
Yes I too would be wilng to pay money for a finished game.
Still not completely finishe the 3rd Island yet. I am massing oodles of coin from the well to imprison floaters to get extra items so I can get to sensi on all locations. Lets hope that we may see the finished game.

gulfstream
Seahorse
Seahorse
25 Posts

[Post New]by gulfstream on Aug 5, 16 5:02 AM
Angel,good luck with your request and hopes for a finished game. The moderators say it is up to the developers. My take on it is that if the game is no longer profitable to BF no matter how long we have been playing the game there will be no progress with either finishing the game or fixing glitches. Look at how many people that have viewed this thread. If that many people would respond perhaps something would be done. Again just my two cents...However I am not spending another dime with real money again. Too many glitches.

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Aug 5, 16 11:50 AM
Hi Everyone,

The Moderation Team appreciates players taking the time to post their feedback in the forums. Please keep in mind that the difficult decision to no longer provide updates to this game was one that was made outside of the moderation team and the support team. We will continue to pass along any feedback that is presented in the forums to the appropriate teams. For more information regarding the decision, please see the following announcement:

An Important Announcement Regarding Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - August 18 , 2015

If players experience technical issues with their game, it is recommended to contact our Technical Support Team with a Dr. Felix Report. The support team is always happy to help in any way that they can.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

bfgBellerophon

mjouer
Squid
Squid
66 Posts

[Post New]by mjouer on Jan 22, 17 9:27 AM
I also would be willing to pay for either a continuing game or a finished game. I loved found it was my favorite game and I spent a lot of pleasant time playing it

JagWire1
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
18 Posts

[Post New]by JagWire1 on Jan 23, 17 2:53 AM
I'm still waiting for Bigfish to remove from shelve the best game that was here,Farm 52.I know it was Sea Org.[that name still freaks me out,sounds so close to a cult] and I would be willing to pay money!!! Anyone else willing to pay for it??A site I play at ogop[had to spell backwards] and ogop won't let me type Bigfish, They got Big Brain.So I will suggest to them how wonderful that game is!!! Hagd all.

shasta24
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
472 Posts

[Post New]by shasta24 on Feb 7, 17 4:50 PM
Ditto to all great comments above.
Posted this concept a year or 2 ago.
There must be developers out there who know the game and can offer up a deal to continue the game on with the originator. Know anyone?

[Post New]by pferreira1983 on Feb 12, 17 9:04 AM
shasta24 wrote:Ditto to all great comments above.
Posted this concept a year or 2 ago.
There must be developers out there who know the game and can offer up a deal to continue the game on with the originator. Know anyone?
Elephant Games should still be around so they are the people to work with.

Pardon the pun but what I find fishy about the Big Fish announcement two posts ago is they're saying the game will remain open for people to discover the game and keep playing however they're still letting people pay money in game under false pretenses? I mean I'm not a lawyer but the idea that Big Fish know better than new users the game isn't being updated any more but are only too happy to allow people to keep spending money is really legally dodgy. If the game isn't updated any more then paying for extras in game should be closed or at least a disclaimer added to the game when the player boots up Found. Having said that that would require the developers to program a notice into the game hence people's issue with games like Found.

I would like to hear from people if they feel it's absolutely ok that Big Fish don't mind charging for a game that is no longer updated.

judylinn
Herring
Herring
349 Posts

[Post New]by judylinn on Feb 12, 17 9:34 PM
It's not only that it's not updated but there are some major glitches with the game and people should know that it has problems....before they spend

Go to: