LizzieK
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,190 Posts

Re:Chapter 6 help and discussion

[Post New]by LizzieK on Nov 29, 09 8:37 AM
Lin1707P wrote:Hi All! Probably a stupid question, but does the number on the cell phone come up after the phone is charged or do you have to solve a puzzle to unlock the phone? I am showing some kind of puzzle that I can't figure out. Please help!!
Thanks, Lin
You have to change the places of the brown and blue squares by either jumping over each other or sliding them. Then the phone number shows up. Good luck!

Lin1707P
Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

[Post New]by Lin1707P on Nov 29, 09 9:02 AM
Thanks Lizzie. I didn't know that you could jump the tiles. I have been sliding for an hour now. LOL ........Lin

[Post New]by mandley57 on Nov 29, 09 9:42 AM
sullyr33 wrote:got the bunny head no probs but gave me one fish hope i come across the other one soon

sylvia99
Squid
Squid
61 Posts

[Post New]by sylvia99 on Nov 29, 09 12:40 PM
graceggg wrote:Help!!! I've hit that bunny head 10 time on the side of it's head, on the left of it's body and on the left of the base of the bunny statue. It still won't come off...I want to take a real hammer to it. What's the secret? Specifically where do I hit the _____ bunny?

I had the same problem. It only works if the hammer-head is directly on the head, not over them, not beside. Do as you want to cover the head with the hammer.

Chapter 6 help and discussion - generator

[Post New]by klinkie on Nov 29, 09 12:55 PM
I have done everything to start the generator, but it doesn't make any noise. Is it supposed to? When I go try to hook up the cell phone, it doesn't let me, so then I go re do the generator.
Very frustrating. What am I doing/not doing?
thanks!

Edited on 11/29/2009 at 12:56:45 PM PST

VenusHun
Starfish
Starfish
58 Posts

[Post New]by VenusHun on Nov 30, 09 10:47 PM
Saturnmiss wrote:Ok Loving the game but I'm stuck on the puzzle on top of the barrel. It is some kind of word jumble type thing. I can't do these well due to dyslexia. LOL Anyone else get this one done? Need the help even looked in help guide and it isn't there!

[b]SPOILER

the four words you need to put in are sleuth, ravens, avenge, murder, you will just have to figure out in which spot they go, it is random

good luck

VenusHun
Starfish
Starfish
58 Posts

Chapter 6 help and discussion - generator

[Post New]by VenusHun on Nov 30, 09 11:02 PM
klinkie wrote:I have done everything to start the generator, but it doesn't make any noise. Is it supposed to? When I go try to hook up the cell phone, it doesn't let me, so then I go re do the generator.
Very frustrating. What am I doing/not doing?
thanks!

[/b]SPOILER

ok to start the generator you have to do it in this order

1. attach the spark plug to the wire
2. click the green switch on the left side of generator
3. just under green click silver switch to the up position
4. push the red button 4 times on right side of generator
5. pull the handle at the top down twice
6. pull the other handle to the side 3 times.

you will know it started when it kicks you out of the scene and you are looking at the generator with steam coming out of it.

to get the phone charger to go you have to click on the outlet to get a closer view, then take the charger and click it on the outlet.

if you need a closer look at the generator instructions, look in your journal, it will have the directions in there from when you found them.

good luck

Linda1210
Starfish
Starfish
48 Posts

[Post New]by Linda1210 on Dec 1, 09 3:34 AM
There's a telephone in the basement of the building where you open the trapdoor with the 2 fish. I can attach a receiver I found and push buttons on the phone but nothing happens. Anyone have an idea what this is for and what is supposed to happen?

[Post New]by arettenmeyer1780 on Dec 1, 09 1:02 PM
Where do you find the second fish? I can't seem to locate it. I'm running around in cirlces and can't find a place of new action anywhere. Please help me!

LizzieK
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,190 Posts

[Post New]by LizzieK on Dec 1, 09 4:05 PM
arettenmeyer1780 wrote:Where do you find the second fish? I can't seem to locate it. I'm running around in cirlces and can't find a place of new action anywhere. Please help me!
Two gold Felix items:

1. Use the hammer on the white bunny statue in the garden near the generator. Hit it 10 times to knock off the head. Then put the bunny statue's head in the microwave in the general store. This will cause a hidden object game to appear above the microwave and a gold Felix can be found in this hidden object scene.

2. Give the potato chips to the wolf that is guarding the path behind the graveyard. This will cause a hidden object game to appear above the wolf and a gold Felix can be found in this hidden object scene.

Good luck!

VenusHun
Starfish
Starfish
58 Posts

[Post New]by VenusHun on Dec 1, 09 7:44 PM
Linda1210 wrote:There's a telephone in the basement of the building where you open the trapdoor with the 2 fish. I can attach a receiver I found and push buttons on the phone but nothing happens. Anyone have an idea what this is for and what is supposed to happen?

[b]SPOILER[/b]

the number you need to dial once you attach the reciever to the phone is....

after you put the number in then listen to the french man's message

bmb79
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
2 Posts

[Post New]by bmb79 on Dec 2, 09 8:30 AM
where is the third coin at please help me.

jbentley
Guppy
Guppy
113 Posts

[Post New]by jbentley on Dec 2, 09 11:45 AM
bmb79: Did you go into the gift shop at the museum? There is one there....I think there is one on the 2nd floor of the museum as well.....I also think the 3rd one is at the farmhouse.

Re:chips

[Post New]by tdmn48 on Dec 2, 09 1:08 PM
I was left with a bag a chips anyone knows who gets these. I;m guesses its to get to that second fish which I can't find AHHH. Help

nwl43
Stingray
Stingray
4,931 Posts

[Post New]by nwl43 on Dec 2, 09 3:00 PM
bmb79 wrote:where is the third coin at please help me.

Two of the coins are in hidden object scenes, I don't recall exactly which ones. The third is in the graveyard behind wrought iron fencing. In one of the hidden scenes you will receive tongs. You will have to use the tongs to reach the coin.

VenusHun
Starfish
Starfish
58 Posts

Re:chips

[Post New]by VenusHun on Dec 2, 09 4:34 PM
tdmn48 wrote:I was left with a bag a chips anyone knows who gets these. I;m guesses its to get to that second fish which I can't find AHHH. Help

SPOILER ALERT SPOILER ALERT

do you remember when you gave the wolf the microwaved steak. Well he isnt full yet and wants some chips

good luck

[Post New]by azdunczyk on Dec 5, 09 12:39 AM
essieb22 wrote:Help! I'm stuck on the bunny head and I've tried several times to hit the bunny head, but it says I can't do it "yet"! I've gone over the strategy guide and can't see anything that I've missed up to this point - any ideas?
Thanks!

OK finally figured this out after beating the bunny to death. Use the hammer and you are going to use the side of the hammer. Place it directly over the bunnies head and hit 10 times.

ccbeverly
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by ccbeverly on Dec 6, 09 7:28 PM
if someone know how to get the rabbits head off please tell me i think i have done everything and it still won't fall off

[Post New]by Moonlight_1 on Dec 7, 09 8:30 PM
sylvia99 wrote:My problem is, that the game do not let me hit the bunny-head with the hammer. I tried it up and down and everywhere on this bunny but it doesn´t work and the comments are not friendly :-). Without that I cannot go further.

Try put the hammer right on the top of the bunny~~. You just didn't find the right place~

[Post New]by Moonlight_1 on Dec 7, 09 8:36 PM
VenusHun wrote:
Linda1210 wrote:There's a telephone in the basement of the building where you open the trapdoor with the 2 fish. I can attach a receiver I found and push buttons on the phone but nothing happens. Anyone have an idea what this is for and what is supposed to happen?

[b]SPOILER[/b]

the number you need to dial once you attach the reciever to the phone is....

after you put the number in then listen to the french man's message

Thanks~~ It solved my prob:-)

Go to: