GalaxieBleu
Minnow
Minnow
200 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Parallels Cross here.

[Post New]by GalaxieBleu on Jan 20, 16 6:36 PM
I have Windows 10 and a NVIDIA GeForce Driver and didn't have any problems. Except when I went back the car to put gas in the chainsaw it lagged so bad I thought the game had locked up but it was ok.

[Post New]by TateCollins on Jan 20, 16 7:44 PM
GalaxieBleu wrote:I have Windows 10 and a NVIDIA GeForce Driver and didn't have any problems.

That's exactly my point. Only Windows before 10 with older Nvidia are experiencing this problem.

And unfortunately, Nvidia will not provide new drivers for their older video cards.

glenard
Seahorse
Seahorse
37 Posts

[Post New]by glenard on Jan 22, 16 6:00 AM
You understand that some players might have issues? Come on now, it looks like a huge percentage of players. And they are all using different systems, and you say you test them on most systems? I am having the same problem and my drivers are all up to date. It seems like someone dropped the ball on this one. This is one reason why I don't buy games before I demo them.

aneleh12
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by aneleh12 on Jan 23, 16 6:37 AM
Looked interesting enough to try the demo, but after downloading I got the exact same problems already mentioned. I am on windows vista 32 bits, never experienced this kind of malfunction before.
sending us to "fix issues" page not only is a waste of time, but in this case, also an insult.

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Parallels Cross here.

[Post New]by Nick_Samiotes on Jan 23, 16 3:03 PM
Daxadillion wrote:A thread for any tech issues you may have. Please also include the operating system you are using.

In the Practice Class with all items but cannot add the Volatium to the flask. I process the 5 books as required and received the tray with the red powder but cannot pour it into the flask. Using Windows 10

[Post New]by droidrot on Jan 30, 16 5:37 PM
Having the same problem as Nick_Samiotes, using Windows 7.

[Post New]by jodiebailey85 on Feb 15, 16 7:54 AM
The game i have downloaded only comes up in the bottom right hand corner of the screen and does not work at all.i am playing from my pc which is dell and windows 7.i have downloaded other games and they all work fine apart from this.i have uninstalled and reinstalled again and the same thing happened.really wanted to play this game

Go to: