Re:Fantastic Farm comments and reviews

[Post New]by leslie2833 on Dec 12, 09 3:44 PM
can someone please tell me how to get rid of the rats???? i have bought the broom, placed it all over the land, but the rats do not go. i've placed it on barn, moved person to broom - can't get her to take it - and moved her to rats.

plz help!

beltie
Squid
Squid
72 Posts

Re:Fantastic Farm comments and reviews: Store 8 of 7 Items Trophy

[Post New]by beltie on Dec 16, 09 8:13 AM
Can anyone tell me how to do this? I have actually tallied how much stuff I put in (not counting what the order required) and still can't get 8 of each for Auction.

Does the shed reset after each Level or something? Doesn't make sense.

From Level 11-14 I put in a total of 24 feathers
On Level 14 I put in 9 of the 24 . . . yet, when Auction Day comes it says I have only 6??!!

This is happening for everything.

Am playing it in Relaxed Mode now and the same thing is still happening. What am I missing?

beltie
Squid
Squid
72 Posts

[Post New]by beltie on Dec 16, 09 8:16 AM
Yes, click on the broom (make sure you see it in the bin box at the bottom of your screen). Then go to the square with the rat and click it. You'll see the broom whack him over the head.

You can pick up more than one broom at a time, but note that it stays in your box for a while if you don't use it.

mellowfuzz
Clownfish
Clownfish
842 Posts

Re:Fantastic Farm comments and reviews: Store 8 of 7 Items Trophy

[Post New]by mellowfuzz on Dec 16, 09 10:31 AM
beltie wrote:Can anyone tell me how to do this? I have actually tallied how much stuff I put in (not counting what the order required) and still can't get 8 of each for Auction.

Does the shed reset after each Level or something? Doesn't make sense.

From Level 11-14 I put in a total of 24 feathers
On Level 14 I put in 9 of the 24 . . . yet, when Auction Day comes it says I have only 6??!!

This is happening for everything.

Am playing it in Relaxed Mode now and the same thing is still happening. What am I missing?

I sent an e-mail to KristaNix. They responded that it is a bug in the game. They have fixed the bug and given BFG a new release. I wonder if/when BFG will release the fix. We may have to bug them about it.

jorob716
Guppy
Guppy
118 Posts

Help - Cat keeps getting stuck trying to chase rats

[Post New]by jorob716 on Dec 18, 09 11:58 AM
I've already finished the expert mode game (and love the game) and had to constantly save and quit and reboot to release the cat to chase the rats. I am now playing in the free mode and it is really getting to me as I am having to stop about every 5-10 minutes, save and quit and then restart.

Any suggestions?

cublis
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
18 Posts

[Post New]by cublis on Dec 21, 09 6:44 PM
I tried this game. I liked the relaxed mode. I didn't buy it because I couldn't figure out how to make the sweaters. I kept clicking on the wool and the knitting machine, nothing happened. the sheep kept growing more wool. i kept clipping

gschupft
Seahorse
Seahorse
28 Posts

[Post New]by gschupft on Dec 26, 09 5:25 AM
cublis wrote:I tried this game. I liked the relaxed mode. I didn't buy it because I couldn't figure out how to make the sweaters. I kept clicking on the wool and the knitting machine, nothing happened. the sheep kept growing more wool. i kept clipping

Hi, for making one sweater you need 1 box of blue flowers and 1 box of wool.

rthomas
Lobster
Lobster
82 Posts

[Post New]by rthomas on Jan 7, 10 10:05 PM
I liked this game until I got to the expert mode. I've played this game probably 100 or more times trying to win the expert mode w/o failing an order. I get to the next to the last level, and I just can't figure out how to get all the orders. With 10 of this and 10 of that and 10 feathers that come up every so often, plus the 10 oranges that everyone orders, and I just can't figure it out. I'm so frustrated about it, that I just want to thrash my computer. I've been playing tm games for over 3 years and I can't think of any that I haven't been able to beat. I know there are an awful lot of people who are having the same problem. Kudos to those who have been able to do it. But I'm deleting this game and moving on.
R.Thomas

cbaba
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
7 Posts

[Post New]by cbaba on Jan 21, 10 6:16 PM
How do I quit the relaxed mode and get to the expert mode? I've finished the game 4 times but am still in relaxed. Help!!

[Post New]by merle688ca on Jan 22, 10 2:17 PM
doea anyone know how to get the 8 items in the auction shed? I have tried everything that I can think of.

[Post New]by tam3736 on Mar 2, 10 7:42 AM
this game is awesone and oh so will it keep you on your toes. if you love the farm games this is a great pick. the last level i had problem with i had to do it bout 10 times but finally got it. i would recommend this game.

beltie
Squid
Squid
72 Posts

[Post New]by beltie on Mar 11, 10 1:40 PM
All, the patch was issued a week or so ago. Everything works fine.
Got all the trophies and completed the game. Getting the Master Trophy in Expert mode was quite a challenge! Had to try 3 times.
Really enjoyed this game. Great graphics and ease of use. Hope they come out with another one.

REDFIRER
Starfish
Starfish
50 Posts

[Post New]by REDFIRER on Apr 22, 10 2:42 PM
it is one of the crazy games i purchase but i am having fun playing it

Edited on 04/22/2010 at 2:43:08 PM PST

dolcifusa
Seahorse
Seahorse
35 Posts

[Post New]by dolcifusa on Apr 24, 10 3:21 PM
I also have enjoyed the game: funny and good graphic.

Lisa522
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,850 Posts

[Post New]by Lisa522 on Jun 13, 10 6:01 PM
Decided to pass on this game after playing the trial for about 20 minutes. The graphics are VERY simplistic - it looks more like she is smacking the plants rather than harvesting them. I didn't like that time keeps going while you're placing soil. I also didn't like that once you have rodents the broom takes one of your three queue spots constantly - what's up with that? It was hard to tell when a plant was dying or regrowing, and just seemed like too many inconveniences too early in the game. The gameplay that is smooth is repetitious. If you are into farming games, go for the gusto and get Ranch Rush 2, super game in comparison.

3 out of 5 stars

Shane19
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by Shane19 on Sep 11, 10 11:19 PM
Played through the first 7 chapters but probably won't end up completing it. Fairly enjoyable relaxed time management game. After a while you get to the point where every order needs the same goods, so you're just waiting for milk or wool. Breaks up the clickfest a bit, but I found it started to get tedious.

[Post New]by xander32839 on Mar 2, 12 1:40 PM
This is a very enjoyable game, similar to Ranch Rush. If you enjoy 'clicky' games, you'll like this one.

The only (minor) negatives I've discovered are: it is easier than most farming games to complete the levels and production is limited to one item at a time (though you can stock up for the next item to start producing immediately).

Two of the major things I look at before buying a game are the game length and the 'replay factor'. A short game with high 'replayability' will usually trump a longer game that can only be truly enjoyed once. Fantastic Farm has both. It's also fun to play.

I purchased the game previously on another site. After a hard drive failure, I couldn't reload the game on my new PC. Big Fish is the only site I've found that never causes me problems with restoring my games on new PCs. So, I'm using a credit to buy this game again! lol.

Lord_Lollipop
Guppy
Guppy
130 Posts

[Post New]by Lord_Lollipop on Apr 24, 12 9:12 AM
Fun TM game.

The spell business is a little hokey.

Has better music than most of these types of games.

Edited on 04/24/2012 at 9:14:38 AM PST

Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by 5527 on Oct 23, 12 5:21 AM
I love this game but, cannot get the last 2 trophies. I have given up as I cannot follow somebody elses instructions. After 3 years I would have thought there would have been a Fantastic Farm2. I have looked at other comments and there seems to be no answer to this question anywhere. There are other games with 1 2 and 3 versions that come out quite quickly . WHY NOT THIS ONE . Regards Angela

Go to: