justaques
Stingray
Stingray
5,487 Posts

Re:Welcome to Echoes of the Past: Royal House of Stone forum

[Post New]by justaques on Dec 6, 09 11:29 AM
Tried the demo when it was first featured on bf and wasn't sure about it so I read some of the comments on here and thought why not and used one of my Novemberquest credits. At first I found it to be a little more difficult to figure out what what was required because it is not as straight-forward as most of the games, but as I continued on I got to just love it and just finished it. I can hardly wait for the sequel to come out.

Welcome to Echoes of the Past: Royal House of Stone forum

[Post New]by pussykins01 on Dec 7, 09 5:46 AM
bfgFlounder wrote:Welcome to Echoes of the Past: Royal House of Stone forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Echoes of the Past: Royal House of Stone players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.
please can anyone tell me where the climbing irons are? It's driving me nuts, can't find them anywhere.

[Post New]by beaker1210 on Dec 7, 09 6:11 PM
I can absolutely help all those stuck at the weights. The correct weights are 623 in that order from left to right. Once you get that, the bar will move off the door and you can place the door knockers on. I also need help. I am out of the castle and have done all I can until I get to the gate. I got the key and opened the lock, but the hinge is rusted and I don't know how to get it oiled. Can anyone help me?

[Post New]by beaker1210 on Dec 7, 09 6:19 PM
Does anyone know how to get into the kitchen?

[Post New]by missbecky41 on Dec 9, 09 6:28 AM
hi im stuck on the flowers can anyone help me

[Post New]by gingingeree on Dec 9, 09 7:12 PM
Help! I'm stuck in the kitchen like the other poster, and can't find an answer from anyone. The sign above the fireplace says something like wood cuts metal, but none of my few tools do anything. Can't find a way to go backward either!

[Post New]by gingingeree on Dec 9, 09 7:15 PM
beaker1210 wrote:Does anyone know how to get into the kitchen?

Beaker1210, after you've gotten outside, and find your shears, find the overgrown hedges, trim them, knock down the branch in front of the window, and you can get in through the window.

[Post New]by kathrorke on Dec 9, 09 7:59 PM
hey anyone can help me figure out how to solve the gears puzzle at the base of the winding stairs? i am having a tough time with the weights...i thought i had it with 3,2,1 but obviously not...help!

micah123
Lobster
Lobster
86 Posts

[Post New]by micah123 on Dec 10, 09 2:53 PM
jwiedow wrote:I'm stuck in the kitchen!! I clicked on the barrel 20 times, I clicked where I saw "stars" - any ideas?

i am having the same problem.

[Post New]by gingingeree on Dec 10, 09 5:13 PM
Please anyone, I'm desperate! And I see that I'm not alone. I am on my third try as a different player going through the game over again to see if I've missed anything that will help me get through the 'Kitchen' scene!! I have the bag of herbs, but can't seem to be able to use them. Can't find anything to use to pick up the pot lid, if necessary, and most importantly, unable to make the barrel roll away! Please, someone here has had to have made it past this part, put an old gal out of her misery? Thank you very, very much!!

[Post New]by mammy49 on Dec 11, 09 12:07 PM
This is not a reply, but a request for some help. I can't seem to find the thingys that I need to climb up to the kitchen, I cleared all the brush, and that's as far as I can go. Those climbing things are very elusive. Please can someone help.

mammy49

pixy12
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by pixy12 on Dec 11, 09 3:25 PM
fnarkl wrote:
mommytrae wrote:can any one help me? Right now Iam stuck at the weights in the stairwell part.Ive tried different weights together but cant seem to get it.does anyone have the answer?thanks in advance!

Look at the bottom left hand corner of the screen. It shows what each symbol equals,

IIRC the answer is 623 (highlight to read)

pixy12
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by pixy12 on Dec 11, 09 3:27 PM
beaker1210 wrote:I can absolutely help all those stuck at the weights. The correct weights are 623 in that order from left to right. Once you get that, the bar will move off the door and you can place the door knockers on. I also need help. I am out of the castle and have done all I can until I get to the gate. I got the key and opened the lock, but the hinge is rusted and I don't know how to get it oiled. Can anyone help me?

[Post New]by needlesandpins6 on Dec 11, 09 9:51 PM
nash4452 wrote:I'm another person stuck in the kitchen. I have clicked on that barrel hundreds of times and it still won't roll away from the door! Please help!

keep clicking on the barrel till it rolls all the way to the fire place, good luck

[Post New]by needlesandpins6 on Dec 11, 09 9:52 PM
gingingeree wrote:Please anyone, I'm desperate! And I see that I'm not alone. I am on my third try as a different player going through the game over again to see if I've missed anything that will help me get through the 'Kitchen' scene!! I have the bag of herbs, but can't seem to be able to use them. Can't find anything to use to pick up the pot lid, if necessary, and most importantly, unable to make the barrel roll away! Please, someone here has had to have made it past this part, put an old gal out of her misery? Thank you very, very much!!

[Post New]by needlesandpins6 on Dec 11, 09 9:56 PM
gingingeree wrote:Please anyone, I'm desperate! And I see that I'm not alone. I am on my third try as a different player going through the game over again to see if I've missed anything that will help me get through the 'Kitchen' scene!! I have the bag of herbs, but can't seem to be able to use them. Can't find anything to use to pick up the pot lid, if necessary, and most importantly, unable to make the barrel roll away! Please, someone here has had to have made it past this part, put an old gal out of her misery? Thank you very, very much!!

go

[Post New]by needlesandpins6 on Dec 11, 09 9:58 PM

GO BACK TO THE THE SEEMTRESS MAN AND THERE ON THE FLOOR IS A POT HOLDER, OK

[Post New]by suziebutt on Dec 11, 09 10:48 PM
Can anyone please help me? I am stuck at the gate i have already applied the oil to the hinge, however, i can not seem to find the key to the lock anywhere! Can someone please help me with this problem? Thanks. =)

[Post New]by notlobj on Dec 12, 09 3:05 PM
jwiedow wrote:I'm stuck in the kitchen!! I clicked on the barrel 20 times, I clicked where I saw "stars" - any ideas?

[Post New]by mesogood on Dec 14, 09 2:31 AM
mommytrae wrote:can any one help me? Right now Iam stuck at the weights in the stairwell part.Ive tried different weights together but cant seem to get it.does anyone have the answer?thanks in advance!

Go to: