Re:Welcome to Sir Match-a-Lot forum

[Post New]by yukismith1 on May 30, 16 12:57 PM
How long before next update I've been waiting since the beginning of May?

[Post New]by Fred_just_Fred on May 30, 16 2:17 PM
Flutesong55, you can use the wand to create a vertical or horizontal explosion. To use it, click on a block near a possible 3-way match - but don't move the block yet. After you do that, then click on the wand and back on the block. When you do that, symbols for a horizontal explosion and a vertical explosion will appear. Choose which direction you want and click on that symbol. After that, move the block and your chosen direction will explode. Hope this is (relatively) clear. I believe the wand is listed under the boosts as a "Magic Wand."

Rosis123
Lobster
Lobster
89 Posts

[Post New]by Rosis123 on May 31, 16 6:44 AM
Really enjoy this game but am ready for the fourth island.....wish it would come out soon...

[Post New]by dragfly52 on Jun 2, 16 6:27 PM
I'm on the new Island (6/2/16) with new updates and I can't change my character when I am battling. Any clues on how to do this? I went into the tab and selected the character I wanted to battle with, but when I went into battle mode it went back to original character. Thanks for any help!

[Post New]by Fred_just_Fred on Jun 2, 16 7:07 PM
dragfly52, in the new update, you can't use all the skins you could in the prior version. When you click on the Hero tab, scroll across and click on the skin you want. You can only use it if a "Wear" button appears. If it does, click on it and exit.

[Post New]by Eveoflove on Jun 2, 16 7:56 PM
New update from 2016/06/02 seems to have eliminated the "flats", so you no longer have the opportunity to add 1 Hammer to your "bonus pile" every day.

Another disappointment is the predictability (and low reward) of the daily special. Some of the player skins you had previously qualified for (and probably used) are possibly now disqualified.

I'm using Windows 10 and I get the occasional Windows message "Windows has experienced a problem and is closing the program", something that never happened before.

Though an exciting new world has been added, some earlier features have been removed, which is VERY disappointing. I might just abandon this one...

Edited on 06/03/2016 at 12:17:30 PM PST

[Post New]by MysticLiving on Jun 8, 16 6:41 AM
Really enjoy the game. However I've run into a technical glitch the last couple of days. I'm getting invisible combatants in the one-on-one fight area. When I go into the battle there is no one there to take their turn. I have screenshots if you would like me to send them. Yesterday there was one invisible combatant, today there are two. The dialogue box reads Defeat str_enemy_name_evilflower! Can you help?

Rosis123
Lobster
Lobster
89 Posts

[Post New]by Rosis123 on Jun 8, 16 11:01 PM
MysticLiving,

Poste das Screenshots.

Gruss

RiaBonus
Minnow
Minnow
265 Posts

[Post New]by RiaBonus on Jun 9, 16 1:22 PM
Alclimer wrote:Hi, I'm on the third island and my life and the daily fights aren't regenerating. Is this a glitch or does your lives not regenerate every 15 or so minutes like they did on the first two islands?

Well if U go and fight the Guys and not beat them U can go backand fight again till u beat the Enemy

[Post New]by MysticLiving on Jun 10, 16 8:52 PM
How do I post screenshots?

eli173
Manatee
Manatee
3,645 Posts

[Post New]by eli173 on Jun 11, 16 1:47 PM
MysticLiving wrote:How do I post screenshots?

You can't post screenshots or receive personalized technical support in the forum. You must submit a ticket to Customer Support (link at the bottom of the page), where you can explain your problem and attach the screenshots.

candiqqq
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

[Post New]by candiqqq on Jun 11, 16 4:27 PM
What is this, found on another site, can this game be purchased????

Sir Match-a-Lot is just one click away!
Click the Buy It button below to continue your purchase.
Buy It
Services provided by Big Fish Games.

See our privacy policy for additional details.

[Removed by Moderator]

Edited on 06/23/2016 at 10:02:38 AM PST

linda43416
Guppy
Guppy
143 Posts

[Post New]by linda43416 on Jun 12, 16 3:45 AM
Did you try the purchase button? Doesn't work says something like game is not released etc.....My heart just dropped after happy anticipation! May try later, but as of now, on my pc, not able to purchase. Have no idea what it's all about.

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Jun 23, 16 10:11 AM
Hi Everyone,

The Moderation Team appreciates players taking the time to post their feedback and hints in this specific thread. We will continue to advocate for the players and pass along any feedback that is presented to us in the forums.

If players are experiencing technical issues, it is recommended to post in the designated technical issues thread. By posting in the designated thread, it helps the Moderation Team identify any trends that players are experiencing to alert to the appropriate teams. I'll include a link below:

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Sir Match-a-Lot here.

I'd also like to remind users of the Forum Rules when posting, specifically,

HTML, links, and images are not allowed in the forums.

If players would like to provide screenshots on issues they are experiencing, keep in mind that they aren't allowed on the forums. Players can reach out to our Customer Support Team. Please see the following help article for steps on how to take a screenshot and attach it to an email.

Taking A Screenshot

To ensure the safety and security of the forums, we ask that users not post outside links in the forums. Keep in mind that the Sir Match-a-Lot game available on the Big Fish Games site is a Free to Play game. The game is free to play with an option to purchase in game content. To ensure the safety of your account, games provided by Big Fish will only be available on the Big Fish Games site. For more information regarding Free to Play, see the following help article:

Free to Play Games

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

bfgBellerophon

odle5
Seahorse
Seahorse
22 Posts

Spin the Wheel

[Post New]by odle5 on Jun 23, 16 1:50 PM
aim4stars wrote:I am enjoying this game so much however I am stumped by one thing: Every so often a pop up will appear telling me to spin the crazy wheel for prizes. Where is the Crazy Wheel? Anybody help?

When you lose one of your lives (limit is 3 now), you will see a pop up asking "again?" Don't click "again." Look below that popup and you will see another popup. Click it and it will be the crazy wheel that they are referring to. Spin it by clicking the middle of the 'googly eyed' crazy wheel. Sometimes, you win nothing, a life, extra five moves, coins, or half life if you are fighting the daily fights with creatures to earn coins and a card set.

[Post New]by mirtaa on Jun 29, 16 7:21 AM

Edited on 06/29/2016 at 4:41:35 PM PST

bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Jun 29, 16 5:08 PM
Howdy Everybody,

I wanted to hop in and give a quick reminder about the Forum Rules when making posts. Specifically these rules:

Treat others with respect. Harassing, attacking, threatening, provoking, calling unwanted attention to, name-calling, insulting, or bothering other users, moderators, or Big Fish employees on the forums will not be tolerated. Play nice.

Keep private matters private. Do not repost or discuss any private messages or emails you receive from other forum users, moderators, or Customer Support. Protect the privacy of other forum users by keeping real names and emails out of public posts.

Make sure your posts are constructive and add to the conversation on the forums. Posting just to "level up" or "bump" discussions is considered SPAM. Posts that are not game related will be removed.

By following the Forum Rules while posting, we can all contribute to making the forums an accessible and friendly environment to discuss playing games.

Thanks everybody for your understanding and time, please reach out to any of the Moderators if you have any questions or concerns.

bfgIlinalta

Rosis123
Lobster
Lobster
89 Posts

[Post New]by Rosis123 on Jul 4, 16 8:29 AM
Wann wird endlich die 4te Ebene richtig funktionieren ??
alle 4 Stunden muss ich das Spiel neu starten.

When will finally work properly the 4th level ???
every 4 hours I have to restart the game.

Edited on 07/04/2016 at 8:31:29 AM PST

[Post New]by Fred_just_Fred on Jul 18, 16 5:59 AM
Rosis123, although the 4th world is difficult, it seems to be working properly. What problems are you having? Try uninstalling and reinstalling and see if that fixes your problem.

Rosis123, obwohl die vierte Welt schwierig ist , so scheint es richtig zu arbeiten. Welche Probleme haben Sie ? Versuchen Sie zu deinstallieren und neu zu installieren und sehen, ob das Ihr Problem behebt.

Rosis123
Lobster
Lobster
89 Posts

[Post New]by Rosis123 on Jul 18, 16 11:19 AM
Fred_just_Fred,

I sent you PP

Go to: