swilke
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
18 Posts

Why so difficult????

[Post New]by swilke on Apr 18, 17 6:28 PM
I quit playing for quite awhile because it got so ridiculously difficult. I think this is a very entertaining game, but...I do not care for the frustration. Time heals right? I downloaded Sir Match again. It started out being fun, a nice balance of entertaining and a little bit challenging. I am in the 30's of level 5, and there's the frustration back again. Hours trying to get through just so I can get 10 coins and try the next step. I've tried different outfits....still nothing. So once again, Sir Match will be getting deleted and start looking for something a little less stressful.

Re:Please post your REVIEWS for Sir Match-a-Lot here.

[Post New]by Matriarch52 on Apr 24, 17 10:34 AM
I think I must have gone as far as I can without having to buy more items. There doesn't seem to me to be any way to get more coins as I've replayed all the levels and completed them up to 64 or 65 but without a lot more coins I can't move into a new area.
Am I missing something ?

KayAt2
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
19 Posts

[Post New]by KayAt2 on Jun 11, 17 11:39 AM
It's gotten too "money hungry" for me. It takes too many coins to go through even the lower levels, requiring buying boosters or lives or extra plays.

I so enjoyed this game but don't get hooked, it will cost you hundreds of dollars if you are just a casual player like I am.

[Post New]by Newgal17 on Aug 6, 17 8:41 AM
I love this game so much. The levels are very challenging, and with each one, come new and exciting adventures with lots of perks to keep me winning and playing

jodylync
Lobster
Lobster
84 Posts

[Post New]by jodylync on Aug 29, 17 3:34 AM
Game is great until you need support. I spent days arguing with a support person that I was having a problem. The only response I would get is instructions on how to get the item while completely ignoring my detailed message that I was following the instructions, but was still not receiving the item.

I am now asking them to delete my profile so I can start from scratch with new codes, but am now being ignored. Guess it is time to move on.

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Aug 30, 17 3:22 PM
Hi Everyone,

The teams definitely appreciate players taking the time to post their feedback of Sir Match-a-Lot. The Moderation Team continues to pass along the review and feedback that players provide in the forums to the appropriate teams for review. I do want to take a moment to remind users of the Review Guidelines. We ask that this specific thread be designated for Reviews Only. If you are have a game play question, please create a new thread by clicking on the blue Create New Discussion button on the main page of this specific game forum.

For technical issues, players are encouraged to post in the designated threads provided based on the platform they play on. This will help centralize these issues for the Moderation team to more easily identify trends to bring to the attention of the Sir Match-a-Lot teams. Please refer to the following threads:

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Sir Match-a-Lot (Mobile) here.
Please post any TECH ISSUES for Sir Match-a-Lot (PC) here.

Thank you everyone for your understanding. If you have any questions, feel free to PM me or any of the Active Moderators. We are always happy to provide assistance.

bfgBellerophon

framer1
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
19 Posts

[Post New]by framer1 on Aug 31, 17 5:18 PM
Well, it is getting nearly impossible to win a level without purchasing boosts. In fact, it is impossible towards the end of the world you are playing. May have to delete this game. I don't want to spend too much.

[Post New]by AGRADO on Oct 22, 17 11:44 AM
O jogo além de se tornar cada vez mais difícil, vai perdendo algumas ajudas úteis, como por exemplo as moedas da mina do nível 2. Mas não só: desde o último upload os fireflyes que se vão ganhando não somam aos já conquistados. Então como é? Se isto é uma forma de forçar compras com dinheiro real, desenganem~se- Além de perder o interesse pelo jogo, não gasto nem mais um único euro

tj1147
Clownfish
Clownfish
654 Posts

[Post New]by tj1147 on Oct 22, 17 2:53 PM
My short review of the game: It went from good to bad to ugly.

Edited on 10/22/2017 at 2:53:37 PM PST

Capatin
Lobster
Lobster
84 Posts

[Post New]by Capatin on Oct 22, 17 6:47 PM
I love how this game seems set up to make you have to buy stuff to pass levels shame shame

[Post New]by Empkai on Oct 24, 17 8:14 AM
I wish to thank BFG for my time spent here, but I have decided to terminate my membership. I will just be playing as a free member from time to time. I loved Sir Match A Lot!! It was only one of many games I tried and didn't let me down. But since the limiting of ways to earn gold and making the worlds almost impossible to get through, I have put my hands up and surrendered. I am on a limited income and don't plan on using my last dimes buying more tools to get through each level, never mind the world itself. I wish you good luck in your endeavors and wish everyone a "Blessed Day!"

[Post New]by Fred_just_Fred on Oct 24, 17 10:00 AM
Empkai, I feel the same way!!! Try Midnight Castle if you haven't already. It's a great FTP game with a great forum. The forum has a SUPER group of participants and Moderators there. They all provide a great deal of support. Good luck.

[Post New]by jabase on Mar 1, 18 8:58 PM
Yes, I too have grown weary of this game. There is a certain limitation as to how much money to spend on this game. The devs have pushed it too far in making it too difficult to play, without spending money on boosts and coins . What was once a very entertaining game is now a wholesale disappointment...

[Post New]by Jollybob75 on Mar 4, 18 9:13 PM
World 17. I noticed there’s no airship? Is this another thing they took away? Smh.

Edited on 03/08/2018 at 10:50:02 AM PST

[Post New]by jabase on Mar 22, 18 10:30 PM
Sad..they just took away more ways to collect coins. By making the game more difficult to win each level and reducing ways to collect coins, they are forcing you to spend more money to continue playing the game. As a long time member and customer, I am very disappointed in how this game has been manipulated ,,This game will be uninstalled today ...

[Post New]by 4sheri on Apr 21, 18 7:12 AM
This game is getting to be a big rip-off. The money is 15 instead of 30. Today when I sold my firefly dupes I did not receive my money. If I try to contact Big Fish Games about problems I am having, I do not receive an answer. I have received answers in the past but I am not a computer expert so I don't understand much of what they are telling me. I have been with this company for years now. I don't think I will be staying much longer.

Go to: