Eisteepfirsich
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,584 Posts

Re:Trio: The Great Settlement comments and reviews

[Post New]by Eisteepfirsich on Apr 29, 10 11:38 AM
Its todays daily deal. But I wouldn`t buy it even for that price. I wouldn`t have much fun with it. Nothing for me.

genkicoll
Stingray
Stingray
5,732 Posts

[Post New]by genkicoll on Apr 29, 10 12:06 PM
I think it's very cute, especially as "marble-dropper" games go. I like that you build new cities for the critters, but I would have liked more of an option when I'm building.

Lauralei
Clownfish
Clownfish
654 Posts

[Post New]by Lauralei on Apr 29, 10 1:01 PM
Thanks to everyone for your great comments and observations and it's a very good thing I read them before buying. Wow, this looked like such a great game, one I could really get into. Sadly, if it switches to untimed and requires a lot of rapid clicking, it's not for me. Quel dommage! It looked like a good one. Maybe tomorrow...

gimmegames
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,231 Posts

[Post New]by gimmegames on May 27, 10 5:01 PM
I just finished playing the story to the end. My best description is inane but different. The squishy foam-like game pieces are unique, to my experience. I think they're way cool. The game environment is nice too - I like the artwork.

I wish it were a more relaxed game, but since you can choose to replay individual levels after you finish the story, it may be possible to just choose to play the levels that you like best and ignore the rest of them. I could do without the times when you're to click click click all the black orbs. And the blocks shooting into the playing field from the right side sure do stack up on ya in a hurry on some levels. The good news is that I didn't have to repeat any level toooo many times - I didn't feel stuck.

Edited on 05/27/2010 at 5:04:27 PM PST

Go to: