mcox2
Starfish
Starfish
58 Posts

Re:Chapter 6 Discussion Thread

[Post New]by mcox2 on Dec 22, 09 2:30 AM
kelvy0303 wrote:I didn't have any problem with it. If you got the 6.99 version, the chips and bunny don't have any purpose. The green switch goes with the big side on the left side. It took me twice to start it, the second time I did the last 3 steps very quickly and it started right up.

No it doesn't matter if the charger is already plugged in. Remember the order, plug in the sparkplug (located outside the farmhouse), flip the green switch (located on the left), flip the metal switch just below it, push the red button 4 times (located right), pull down the lever near the top 2 times and finally pull the generator cord 3 times and presto

mcox2
Starfish
Starfish
58 Posts

[Post New]by mcox2 on Dec 22, 09 2:32 AM
Rasenna611 wrote:I have given up on the bunny, hate that bunny! I never did get a Hidden Objects scene in the lodge for the potato chips, I hope that wasn't a key part of the game.

The generator is giving me fits. I do it like the manual says and then like MArgie B. suggested in the blog walk-through. Does anyone else have any idea what to do with that stupid thing. Green switch turned on with the bigger part to the left or to the right? I know the bottom switch is to be up, 4x for priming, 2x for vertical switch and then 3x pulls to start it. None of it works. I'm going to bed, nite all!

Sara

No it doesn't matter if the charger is already plugged in. Remember the order, plug in the sparkplug (located outside the farmhouse), flip the green switch (located on the left), flip the metal switch just below it, push the red button 4 times (located right), pull down the lever near the top 2 times and finally pull the generator cord 3 times and presto
The bunny and potato chips are only part of the collector's edition game, not the standard $6.99 game

mcox2
Starfish
Starfish
58 Posts

[Post New]by mcox2 on Dec 22, 09 2:34 AM
padres wrote:I can't get generator started. Have checked the walk through and watched the video to no avail. I attached spark plug a while ago and also plugged in the cell phone charger already. does that kill the whole game? thanks for any help.

[Post New]by popolas on Dec 22, 09 9:41 PM
use the players and cut the green water house do

[Post New]by foxyfountaine on Dec 23, 09 10:26 AM
in the journel there are directinns to get the generator started they are marked A B C D E F on white paper . now i need to know the 5th word in the ruins 7 letters its making me crazy cant figure it out

nwl43
Stingray
Stingray
4,931 Posts

[Post New]by nwl43 on Dec 25, 09 8:45 AM
foxyfountaine wrote:in the journel there are directinns to get the generator started they are marked A B C D E F on white paper . now i need to know the 5th word in the ruins 7 letters its making me crazy cant figure it out

Mercury

tbag1908
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by tbag1908 on Dec 28, 09 6:36 AM
use the wire cutters and it will cut a piece of the hose thats hanging up, this is used as the patch, good luck

tbag1908
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by tbag1908 on Dec 28, 09 6:39 AM
Help!!! does anyone have the last 4 digits of Ali's cell phone # to open the suitcase.

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Dec 28, 09 6:41 AM
tbag1908 wrote:Help!!! does anyone have the last 4 digits of Ali's cell phone # to open the suitcase.

Hi tbag1908- welcome to the forums!

Please look in your journal. The number will be recorded there. It is different in every game.

tbag1908
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by tbag1908 on Dec 28, 09 6:48 AM
thanks prpldva ur a star!!

realguido
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by realguido on Dec 31, 09 12:26 PM
ive looked all through he journal and no cell number

nwl43
Stingray
Stingray
4,931 Posts

[Post New]by nwl43 on Dec 31, 09 12:35 PM
realguido wrote:ive looked all through he journal and no cell number

You have to actually find the charger and the cellphone first. Charge the phone, the numbers will come up and then will be in your journal.

Help plz

[Post New]by kmann1105 on Jan 2, 10 8:14 PM
I can't find anything to seal the hose for the de-icer in the basement. Can someone please tell me where to look???

nwl43
Stingray
Stingray
4,931 Posts

Help plz

[Post New]by nwl43 on Jan 3, 10 5:35 AM
kmann1105 wrote:I can't find anything to seal the hose for the de-icer in the basement. Can someone please tell me where to look???

After you find the hunter, go back to the grocery store where new HOG scenes will be available. In the basement scene you will pick up glue. Go back to the hotel basement and apply the glue then look all around that area for something that would make a good patch. Use your wire cutters to cut off a section.

[Post New]by hijacker09 on Jan 3, 10 6:43 AM
how do I find the iced bridge to the ruins? I have only had 1 hidden scene and the foot of the wolfs tree am I meant to have 2? help

nwl43
Stingray
Stingray
4,931 Posts

[Post New]by nwl43 on Jan 3, 10 9:17 AM
hijacker09 wrote:how do I find the iced bridge to the ruins? I have only had 1 hidden scene and the foot of the wolfs tree am I meant to have 2? help

Have you crossed the covered bridge and gone to the grocery and museum. You must turn off the power to the live wires you see after crossing the covered bridge. You then follow that path to the barn and farmhouse. The icy bridge is behind the farmhouse.

There is only one hidden scene at the wolf's tree in the CE. There are no HOGS there for the regular version.

[Post New]by Rebeckett on Jan 5, 10 9:53 AM
I can't seem to access the potato chips or break the rabbit's head. How do I do this?

[Post New]by josette777 on Jan 5, 10 12:09 PM
Rasenna611 wrote:I have given up on the bunny, hate that bunny! I never did get a Hidden Objects scene in the lodge for the potato chips, I hope that wasn't a key part of the game.

The generator is giving me fits. I do it like the manual says and then like MArgie B. suggested in the blog walk-through. Does anyone else have any idea what to do with that stupid thing. Green switch turned on with the bigger part to the left or to the right? I know the bottom switch is to be up, 4x for priming, 2x for vertical switch and then 3x pulls to start it. None of it works. I'm going to bed, nite all!

SEEms like we have the same problem. i cant break the bunny s head and neither do i have a hidden object in the lodge where there s the potato chips .

[Post New]by daje0102 on Jan 5, 10 6:58 PM
I'm stuck!! I have done everything but I can't get the spark plug, or the 3rd coin. I think the farm house (the only with the mower out front?) is giving me difficulties b/c I only see the room through the front door, and there is nothing there. I need a wrench, a cell phone and the 3rd coin. What am i missing?
Thx!

nwl43
Stingray
Stingray
4,931 Posts

[Post New]by nwl43 on Jan 5, 10 7:08 PM
daje0102 wrote:I'm stuck!! I have done everything but I can't get the spark plug, or the 3rd coin. I think the farm house (the only with the mower out front?) is giving me difficulties b/c I only see the room through the front door, and there is nothing there. I need a wrench, a cell phone and the 3rd coin. What am i missing?
Thx!

You should have an HOG scene as soon as you walk through the farmhouse door. There you will find a key for the barn. Go back to the barn and you will find a beam. Place the beam over the gap in the farmhouse floor. That will give you access to some of the objects you are missing.

Go to: