Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Living Legends: Bound by Wishes Collector's Edition here.

[Post New]by surfergrl on Mar 11, 16 6:58 AM
I sent a PM with a Dr. Felix report to their reps a WEEK ago and have received no response. After having uninstalled, reinstalled 5 times, uninstalled and reinstalled the app and then tried to reinstall the game, went through everyone of their "fixes" with no change whatsoever and still having the "memory cannot be written-application failed" message popping up. Have a new Dell with core i5 processor running windows 10. HELP PLEASE!!! Or please give me a refund back.

nintendomo
Seahorse
Seahorse
30 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Living Legends: Bound by Wishes Collector's Edition here.

[Post New]by nintendomo on Mar 11, 16 9:00 AM
I am running on a 2 yr old Asus with Windows 10. When I first downloaded the game it fine until I exited to buy the game. When I tried to get back to the game I got the black screen with the spinning circle and that lasted for hours and I was unable to get out of that screen without rebooting the computer. I found I could play the game if I uninstalled the game, the game manager, AND did a system restore to a few days earlier. Quite the pain to play a game!.... I then managed to play up to the third portrait only by never exiting the game. While I appreciate the fact that a BFG tech stopped by to tell us about the thread for the third portrait, I have tried them all already. I check every day for an update. Really, I think the BFG had better bite the bullet and get an update that solves the many issues with this game, or they must refund all of us who are unable to play this game!!!

Gamingpip
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by Gamingpip on Mar 11, 16 9:05 AM
Surfergrl Go to the Contact Us in the bottom left corner under Help and ask for a refund.

jordway
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by jordway on Mar 11, 16 11:33 AM
This is more of a general technical post but I am posting it because of my frustration with the problems in this game...my previous entry is above. How difficult would it be for the game developers to keep a second "saved file" of the previous time the game was played along with the currently saved file? I play the games for fairly short periods of time (30-45 minutes at a time). If I had the option of going back one additional level of play I could make a second attempt to work through problems such as inventory items disappearing, not being given credit for finding things, etc. As it is, unless the VERY RARE update becomes available for a game, we are left with only the options of starting all over again or trashing the game....neither of which is very good. I would be interested in hearing a response to this idea!

Edited on 03/11/2016 at 1:27:28 PM PST

Debbi190
Seahorse
Seahorse
29 Posts

[Post New]by Debbi190 on Mar 11, 16 5:09 PM
bfgPanthalassa wrote:Hi Everyone,

I wanted to drop in to discuss the technical issues being mentioned here.

Debbi190, I understand that you're looking for the third portrait, but can't find it in the game. For anyone who's having trouble locating the portraits, I encourage taking a look at the following thread. It has some great information and useful tips from other players for finding all three portraits:

<a href="http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/692565.page">third portrait</a>

dtouchton, I'm sorry to hear that the game has been having an error in the bonus chapter. I suggest reading the following help article to work on troubleshooting this:

<a href="http://www.bigfishgames.com/help/index.html?rn=158">Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen </a>

If people continue to experience technical issues after checking the help articles, we recommend getting in touch with our <a href="https://bigfishgames.com/help?rn=ask">Technical Support Team</a> with a <a href="http://www.bigfishgames.com/help/index.html?rn=1688">Dr. Felix Report</a> for further troubleshooting. Our Reps are always happy to help.

Thank you for your patience.

bfgPanthalassa

Debbi190
Seahorse
Seahorse
29 Posts

[Post New]by Debbi190 on Mar 11, 16 5:14 PM

Debbi190, I understand that you're looking for the third portrait, but can't find it in the game. For anyone who's having trouble locating the portraits, I encourage taking a look at the following thread. It has some great information and useful tips from other players for finding all three portraits:

I have been thru all the other post on the lost of the third. The portrait that I need is in the ice cycle coming up from the floor. I dont have any so I cant get the portrait. The tread you sent me to did not help

badgerfann
Guppy
Guppy
179 Posts

[Post New]by badgerfann on Mar 13, 16 5:35 PM
lauralpurcell wrote:I try to start game get black screen with blue circle circling in the middle game never comes up what do you suggest I have windows 10 version 10.o.1024 with directx version 12

I have this exact same issue.....was able to play the demo fine, purchased game and installed. When I went to play game again all I got was a black screen/blue circle.

Windows 10, DirectX v. 12

SeaSirenFL
Seahorse
Seahorse
30 Posts

[Post New]by SeaSirenFL on Mar 14, 16 10:41 AM
I have Windows 8.1, I found all the roses and morphing objects but the game is not showing I collected them on the trail. When I click to go there and look to see if I missed them they are not showing up on the screen which means I've already collected them.

bluesycat
Seahorse
Seahorse
22 Posts

[Post New]by bluesycat on Mar 15, 16 12:08 PM
Fanfare123 wrote:I am using OS X Yosemite v 10.10.5. The game crashes in the last scene every time I try to give "Tom" the spinner. Has anyone else had this issue?

I have a similar the same issue but running OS X El Cap 10.11.3 on a MacBook Pro 2011. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the game, uninstalled and reinstalled GM and rebooted my system repeatedly. Always crashes when I hand Tom the spindle. Any help?

bfgPanthalassa
Flounder
Flounder
2,450 Posts

[Post New]by bfgPanthalassa on Mar 15, 16 12:56 PM
Hi Everyone,

I'm happy to be able to report that an update is now available for Living Legends: Bound by Wishes Collector's Edition (PC) that addresses some of the issues being discussed here. The update should automatically show up in the Big Fish Games app, and can also be found manually in the app. The following thread has steps for this, as well as specifics on what this update addresses:

UPDATE! New version available for Living Legends: Bound by Wishes CE (PC) - March 15, 2016

If anyone continues to experience an issue, or is seeing an issue not resolved by that update, I recommend taking a look at the following help articles:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen
Run Game as Administrator

Additionally, the following help article has steps and information specific to Mac computers:

Mac Game Troubleshooting

We also recommend reaching out to our Technical Support Team with a Dr. Felix Report if anyone is seeing a persisting issue. Our Reps are always happy to help.

surfergrl, I'm sorry to hear that you hadn't received a response from our Support Team. Our Reps have recently received an unusual amount of emails, and so are a little behind on the normal response time. I've been in contact with our Support Team, and it looks like a Rep has sent out a response to you. If anyone else is waiting for a response, I want to assure you that our Reps are working hard to get back to everyone as quickly as they're able.

Thank you for your patience. If anyone has any questions, please feel free to PM one of our Moderators.

bfgPanthalassa

badgerfann
Guppy
Guppy
179 Posts

[Post New]by badgerfann on Mar 16, 16 1:13 PM

I'm happy to be able to report that an update is now available for Living Legends: Bound by Wishes Collector's Edition (PC) that addresses some of the issues being discussed here. The update should automatically show up in the Big Fish Games app, and can also be found manually in the app. The following thread has steps for this, as well as specifics on what this update addresses:

<a href="http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/699017.page">UPDATE! New version available for Living Legends: Bound by Wishes CE (PC) - March 15, 2016</a>

If anyone continues to experience an issue, or is seeing an issue not resolved by that update, I recommend taking a look at the following help articles:

<a href="http://www.bigfishgames.com/help/index.html?rn=158">Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen </a>
<a href="http://www.bigfishgames.com/help/index.html?rn=1748">Run Game as Administrator</a>

Additionally, the following help article has steps and information specific to Mac computers:

<a href="http://www.bigfishgames.com/help/index.html?rn=175">Mac Game Troubleshooting</a>

We also recommend reaching out to our <a href="https://bigfishgames.com/help?rn=ask">Technical Support Team</a> with a <a href="http://www.bigfishgames.com/help/index.html?rn=1688">Dr. Felix Report</a> if anyone is seeing a persisting issue. Our Reps are always happy to help.

surfergrl, I'm sorry to hear that you hadn't received a response from our Support Team. Our Reps have recently received an unusual amount of emails, and so are a little behind on the normal response time. I've been in contact with our Support Team, and it looks like a Rep has sent out a response to you. If anyone else is waiting for a response, I want to assure you that our Reps are working hard to get back to everyone as quickly as they're able.

Thank you for your patience. If anyone has any questions, please feel free to PM one of our Moderators.

bfgPanthalassa

Still have a black screen and blue circle upon start up.....even after installing update. Oh and it also took me back to 23 mins left of trial vs owning game like I do. None of your help articles did a dang thing to resolve the issue.

bfgPanthalassa
Flounder
Flounder
2,450 Posts

[Post New]by bfgPanthalassa on Mar 17, 16 11:32 AM
Hi badgerfann,

I understand that you're still seeing a black screen when you start the game, and that it's showing trial time now. I'm sorry to hear that the help articles didn't address these issues! If problems are continuing after checking the help articles, we suggest contacting our Technical Support Team HERE with a Dr. Felix Report. Our Reps have the tools to gather information on issues and provide customized troubleshooting steps, and they're always happy to help.

While the help articles didn't resolve the issues in this situation, their steps can often address similar issues. If anyone is seeing a display issue in their game, or that their purchased game is still in trial mode, I suggest taking a look at the following:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen
Purchased Game is Still in Trial Mode

Thank you for your patience. If anyone has any questions, please feel free to PM a Moderator.

bfgPanthalassa

[Post New]by writergir189201 on Mar 22, 16 3:01 AM
WARNING: THIS POST CONTAINS SPOILERS!!!

Just when I'm getting to the end, when I am handing the spindle to Tom the game crashes. This has happened twice now. I am using Mac OS X Yosemite Version 10.10.5

Thanks!

Holly1006
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by Holly1006 on Mar 22, 16 9:08 PM
having the same problem with suegnu & jordway trying to play the musical notes game. have placed the 2 missing notes, but game says i haven't. i've tried uninstalling & re-installing, starting all over with a new profile but nothing has worked. i have windows 7.0.

[Post New]by writergir189201 on Mar 23, 16 4:15 AM

So what do we do if we have a mac?

<a href="http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/699017.page">UPDATE! New version available for Living Legends: Bound by Wishes CE (PC) - March 15, 2016</a>

<a href="http://www.bigfishgames.com/help/index.html?rn=1748">Run Game as Administrator</a>

<a href="http://www.bigfishgames.com/help/index.html?rn=175">Mac Game Troubleshooting</a>

We also recommend reaching out to our <a href="https://bigfishgames.com/help?rn=ask">Technical Support Team</a> with a <a href="http://www.bigfishgames.com/help/index.html?rn=1688">Dr. Felix Report</a> if anyone is seeing a persisting issue. Our Reps are always happy to help.

bfgPanthalassa

[Post New]by BonnieJ9 on Mar 24, 16 9:22 AM
I JUST PURCHASED LIVING LEGENDS AND IT WILL NOT START. I HAVE WINDOWS 7 AND WHEN I GET TO THE "PLAY", IT TOTALLY STOPS. pLEASE HELP ME AS I HAVE ENJOYED THE PREVIEW PLAY OF THIS GAME.

[Post New]by hannanoma on Apr 2, 16 11:29 AM
writergir189201 wrote:WARNING: THIS POST CONTAINS SPOILERS!!!

Just when I'm getting to the end, when I am handing the spindle to Tom the game crashes. This has happened twice now. I am using Mac OS X Yosemite Version 10.10.5

Thanks!

Same thing here. I'm using Mac OS X El Capitan version 10.11.4. Until now, the game has run smoothly but then it just stops working as I'm trying to give Tom the spindle. Frustrating!

eris348
Starfish
Starfish
41 Posts

[Post New]by eris348 on Apr 9, 16 9:14 AM
I am having the same issue as BonnieJ9 - I was able to play the game perfectly on Windows 7 as the demo version, but as soon as I purchased the game, it no longer opens. The Game Manager simply flicks back to the Recent Activity screen - implying that the game has opened and closed again.

Any help would be greatly appreciated, as I am disappointed that this has only happened after the game has been purchased.

youreyes13
Minnow
Minnow
245 Posts

[Post New]by youreyes13 on Apr 10, 16 10:20 AM
Mac OS X 10.9.5

Did not even start playing this game until AFTER the update. I had no problems with it and now at the very end of the main game, every time I try to give Tom the spinner the game shuts down! So not only can I not finish, but obviously can't access the bonus chapter.

[Post New]by bertleo on Jul 22, 16 11:51 AM
I can not play this game it KEEPS coming up with: access valuation at OXO32AOD5O TRIED TO READ FROM OXFFFFFFFF PROGRAM TERMINATED

Go to: