Annelliegram
Shark
Shark
10,615 Posts

Re:Update Coming For PC Version

[Post New]by Annelliegram on Mar 7, 16 1:38 PM
I uninstalled the game....and reinstalled.....As it was installing, it showed the progress on content update....game is now loaded and appears to be working....haven't tried any HOS yet, though....but all looks the same for where I was

diamondgirlva
Minnow
Minnow
283 Posts

[Post New]by diamondgirlva on Mar 7, 16 1:43 PM
My downloaded and appears alright EXCEPT I have lost all my friends!!!!!

Anyone else?

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Mar 7, 16 1:49 PM
Hi Everyone,

I'm sorry to hear that players are having issues with this particular update. Thank you tazruby2000 for the helpful information that this update does take some time to download. For more information regarding this update, please see the following announcement as well as the video:

Upcoming - Maintenance for Midnight Castle (PC) - March 7, 2016

Midnight Castle - Download Update

If players are experiencing freezing or crash issues, please look to see that you video card driver is current. The following help article contains steps on how to do that:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

Since this thread is regarding technical issues, moving forward we ask that they be placed in the following designated technical thread:

Post your Midnight Castle (PC) Technical Issues Here Only!

Thank you for your understanding as I will go ahead and lock this thread. By posting in the designated technical issues thread, this helps the Moderation Team identify any trends that players are experiencing to bring to the attention of the appropriate teams. Feel free to PM a moderator if you have any questions.

bfgBellerophon

Go to: