Re:Walkthrough for Dark Tales: Edgar Allan Poe Murders in the Rue Morgue Collector's Edition!

[Post New]by jlgreene295 on Sep 12, 11 10:24 PM
I have the pipette, small bottle, large bottle, seashell & lock of hair. I read that I need glass??? Where do I find the glass? please help...

PatDD
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
5 Posts

Re:Walkthrough for Dark Tales: Edgar Allan Poe Murders in the Rue Morgue Collector's Edition!

[Post New]by PatDD on Sep 18, 11 5:37 PM
I can't get into chapter 9. I have done everything according to the walkthrough and my inventory has the same items. What is the problem? I am using an iPad2.

Cjjmd
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by Cjjmd on Sep 20, 11 1:47 PM
hifalutin wrote:I am in The Rue Morgue as well. When i go to put the two ball bearings on the door handle lock, they will not go onto it, no matter where I try to put them! What am I doing wrong?? Please Help! Making me nuts.

Cjjmd
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by Cjjmd on Sep 20, 11 1:49 PM
There is only one ball bearing... But there are two BALLS that go on the door to the right on the first floor next to the ladder. The ball bearing is in the fish bowl

[Post New]by BookVamp on Oct 11, 11 5:10 AM
Help!!! I'm stuck in the Rue Morgue with a paintbrush and a lock of hair. Where is the "wolf" puzzle piece? That's the only door left and I can't find the piece. Thanks!

[Post New]by Wedge82 on Oct 15, 11 9:17 PM
Go and dip your paintbrush in the fishbowl. Then use it several times on the picture in the same room above the sofa. It will show the wolf piece.

[Post New]by squirrelly8 on Oct 18, 11 8:27 AM
ozfm wrote:I am at the same point with the ball bearings, acid, pipette and lock of hair. I can't find where on the stairs to use the pipette, and the ball bearings won't go into the door lock - I had one ball go in, but that's it - help.....

[Post New]by westiesmum on Oct 19, 11 7:38 AM
I have this game on my iPhone and I have got to Chapter 7 Madame L’Espanaye’s Room
I have done everything with the microscope and then it sticks, the character keeps saying " This type of soil can only be found in Bois de Boulogne but we have unfinished business here" but the walkthrough goes onto the next chapter which is number 8 Bois de Boulogne.
I have even started the game again and I get to the same point but I cannot get to the map can anybody help me please

[Post New]by Joeymamaagain on Nov 11, 11 7:00 AM
westiesmum wrote:I have this game on my iPhone and I have got to Chapter 7 Madame L’Espanaye’s Room
I have done everything with the microscope and then it sticks, the character keeps saying " This type of soil can only be found in Bois de Boulogne but we have unfinished business here" but the walkthrough goes onto the next chapter which is number 8 Bois de Boulogne.
I have even started the game again and I get to the same point but I cannot get to the map can anybody help me please

I am totally having the same problem, stuck for a week already... HELP PLEASE~~~

[Post New]by depillis on Jan 2, 12 10:55 PM
I'm also stuck in the bedroom, have completed looking at the pink liquid under the microscope, and the character just says "This type of soil can only be found in Bois de Boulogne but we have unfinished business here". I don't know what that business is, I can't find anything else that needs doing. Help?

[Post New]by depillis on Jan 2, 12 11:11 PM
depillis wrote:I'm also stuck in the bedroom, have completed looking at the pink liquid under the microscope, and the character just says "This type of soil can only be found in Bois de Boulogne but we have unfinished business here". I don't know what that business is, I can't find anything else that needs doing. Help?

Just figured it out. The unfinished business in my case was that I hadn't taken the hair from the staircase yet. This walkthrough was helpful: http://www.bigfishgames.com/blog/dark-tales-edgar-allan-poes-murder-rue-morgue-collectors-edition-walkthrough?npc=social&npv1=eng&npv2=fr&npv3=bfg&npv4=eng&npv5=darktaleseapmurdersintheruemorguewt&npv6=20111129&npi=engfrbfgengdarktaleseapmurdersintheruemorguewt20111129#7

[Post New]by mbondie on Oct 1, 12 7:08 AM
gimini wrote:
jpoo874 wrote:
gold111z wrote:I am in the Rue Morgue. I have the pipette, tweezers and ball bearing. I think I've explored all the rooms. There are a number of items left to open/handle like the ladder and carpet but nothing I've tried works. Help!!!!!

thanks

im at the same exact spot in the game, w/ the same items and so on, we you able to get an answer or figure out what to do yet? thanks

i'm stuck at the same place myself i need help it is getting me very arrevated

[Post New]by mbondie on Oct 1, 12 7:11 AM
i am stuck with the tweezers and cant get anywhere please help

[Post New]by mbondie on Oct 1, 12 7:15 AM
mbondie wrote:i am stuck with the tweezers and cant get anywhere please help

[Post New]by mbondie on Oct 1, 12 7:16 AM

Re:Walkthrough for Dark Tales: Edgar Allan Poe Murders in the Rue Morgue Collector's Edition

[Post New]by mbondie on Oct 1, 12 7:16 AM

[Post New]by andie1105 on Jan 3, 13 4:43 PM
I don't have a strategy guide on the ipad version which has annoyed me intensely. I didn't need it for the first game but I'm on the bonus chapter, I'm stuck, there's no SG and no walkthrough. Anybody else doing it?

[Post New]by nessyhlv on Aug 8, 13 5:50 PM
Game got completely frozen after I used the Skip option on the lock with ball bearings in the Morgue chapter. Game is stuck on the image of the lock, prompting to use the key, but not allowing me to see the inventory. Back and Menu buttons are not responding. It's a bug in the game! I can't continue playing it. All I can do it to delete the game. I want my money back!

[Post New]by Hardy19 on Dec 24, 13 11:41 AM
Stuck in the corridor, bathroom, got weight from tank, go everything from the bedroom . No hints

[Post New]by lisa101160 on Mar 23, 14 1:54 PM
need help with the bonus section getting the safe unlocked!

Go to: