Stuck at 3.3

[Post New]by phednoy on Jan 21, 10 6:59 PM
kristensenida wrote:Please Help Me!!!!!
I have tried level 3.3 a million times. I can't seem to get it right. Its the level where you have to get an income of 3500 but you also have to demolish you factories and can't build any new ones.

HOW DO I GET THIS DONE?

I'm having a problem on this level too
Anybodies pass it?

Re:Welcome to Virtual City forum

[Post New]by zwaluw on Aug 5, 10 6:06 AM
help
level New York 8

i have created 7 busstops; are there more?

sorry for my "english" i' am dutch
zwaluw

Stuck at 3.3

[Post New]by zwaluw on Aug 5, 10 6:07 AM
phednoy wrote:
I have tried level 3.3 a million times. I can't seem to get it right. Its the level where you have to get an income of 3500 but you also have to demolish you factories and can't build any new ones.

HOW DO I GET THIS DONE?

Anybodies pass it?

Stuck at 3.3

[Post New]by zwaluw on Aug 5, 10 6:09 AM
phednoy wrote:

HOW DO I GET THIS DONE?

Anybodies pass it?

Stuck at 3.3

[Post New]by zwaluw on Aug 5, 10 6:11 AM
phednoy wrote:

HOW DO I GET THIS DONE?

Anybodies pass it?

[Post New]by manateen on Aug 10, 10 4:27 AM
Could anyone help me with 3-10 i need help on this is the only one im haveing trouble on can anyony help please!!

GeorgeTSLC
Manatee
Manatee
3,919 Posts

[Post New]by GeorgeTSLC on Aug 5, 11 9:45 PM
I tried to ask manateen for enough info to try to solve the problem, at http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/preList/116829/2277824.page in this forum where s/he had double-posted. Never heard back.

Edited on 08/15/2012 at 7:54:21 AM PST

[Post New]by wington2003 on Nov 28, 11 1:43 PM
I'm no spelling or grammar guru BUT I did happen to notice in the advert for the game, the phrase in the second slide "buildings" is spelled "buidings".

Sejj
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

[Post New]by Sejj on Jan 18, 12 10:04 AM
Please can someone help me, I'm on the level where you have to deliver 10 cars to the shopping mall, I have 3 cars built at the moment but it won't let me assign any trucks to deliver them, it also won't let me deliver any tyres anywhere, I've completed everything else onthe level and upgraded everything and now I'm stuck, please help! Thank you.

[Post New]by lostparadise on Feb 24, 12 1:38 AM
hello I have a question how many levels have actually montana

thanks

[Post New]by Shinaath5 on Apr 29, 12 12:50 AM
Can anybody tell me how to build an oil derrick? I cant seem to find it anywhere!!

jjoky
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
2 Posts

[Post New]by jjoky on Jun 13, 12 9:02 AM
Every time I open the game If have to repair almost every dumpster.. And of course my houses and other buildings have to much trash..
Someone knows a solution ?

[Post New]by username10 on Jul 6, 12 7:33 AM
I need help with level 1-10. (The one with the train) I bought 8 trucks but it says I only have 6 and I think its because they give you 2 at the beginning. Can someone please help?

GeorgeTSLC
Manatee
Manatee
3,919 Posts

[Post New]by GeorgeTSLC on Aug 15, 12 6:12 PM
To the last 5 posters: This is a very poor thread to post problems in. Only obsessives like me are likely to notice a date change on it and come in to check it out--and we, only when we happen to visit.

You're always MUCH better off starting a New Discussion (there's a prominent button out there for that purpose). And it will help a lot if you give your post an informative Subject line, as I've done below for each of you.

@Sejj:
Can't assign truck to deliver cars or tyres

I'm betting you're trying to build new vehicles, but you've maxed out the number you're allowed for the level, whatever it is. (Even if I'd played the game more recently, I don't think I'd recognize the level from the description. But I don't really think that's relevant to the problem.)

You therefore need to reassign trucks you already have to carry something different. Another poster somewhere in this forum said they didn't understand the "Cancel Route" icon you see--and need to click--when you select an assigned truck. (The designers intend the circle-plus-slash over an arrow to suggest "cancel route", but the player saw the circle-slash as meaning "this button currently unavailable".)

@ lostparadise
How many levels are there in Montana?

Ten.

@Shinaath5
I cant seem to build an oil derrick anywhere!!

You don't say what level you're on, but if the derrick isn't available to be built, you probably need to get any required oil from a neighboring town instead.

@jjoky:
Why do I have to repair dumpsters?

Vehicles break down sooner or later, but you shouldn't need to repair them at the beginning of a level. What do you mean exactly by "Every time I open the game"?

@username10
Wrong number of trucks

If there's a number in an oval up on the Trucks tab, it's not telling you how many trucks you have, it's telling you how many are unassigned.

But if that's not what you mean by the game saying you have only 6, I'm baffled.

Virtual City Playground

[Post New]by Paraholicx on Nov 13, 12 11:17 PM
I have a goal that tells me to upgrade my garage to three stars but even though the upgrade arrow lights up whenever I try to do so it says I don't have enough city credits, my bank account reads over 1.6 million credits....

Am I wrong here or is it really even more money than that to upgrade the garage?

[Post New]by Maritaroemyr on Nov 30, 12 4:34 PM
Hello! I'm on level 22 and I have a small problem... My garage is full and i have no ideas how to get more trucks ect. I have upgraded my garage to *** (thre stars). Enybody, help?

[Post New]by luciouslucy123 on Jan 3, 13 4:50 PM
I can't complete level 1-9! I need to get cosmetics from the neighbouring city called Craig, but I send trucks over there and nothing happens! It says they are there, but they aren't picking up any cosmetics or anything because the bar isn't filling or decreasing! Plus I sent four trucks over there and it only says I sent two!

[Post New]by barbe3 on Apr 3, 13 1:34 PM
sonhof wrote:
Trappedinny wrote:On level 2.10 I have got everything in place for the furniture factory but there is an icon that looks like material and there is no where to get it from. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

Is this the level with the marina?? you have to import material from another town on the bottom right of the screen. you have to repair the bridge first.

I'm having the exact same problem as you! i've got the bridge fixed but the other city is not offering iron but fabric.. did you manage how to solve the problem?

Re:Welcome to Virtual City forum Level 2-5

[Post New]by librartist on Apr 26, 13 7:41 AM
I'm also stuck with only 14 oils and cant produce 15 appliances??

[Post New]by librartist on Apr 29, 13 5:07 AM
I am on Level 10 - San Diego - Marina. I have all the requirements but I still cant build a yacht. It says not enough resources but everything is checked off the list. Game instructions online say "Construct 4 Monuments" but I have no idea what they mean. HELP

Go to: