Re:This game is not worth the $20 I spent

[Post New]by Attattood on Jan 5, 10 10:08 PM
Highly disappointed. Way too easy, it practically walks you through the whole game. No thinking involved what so ever. I like to be challenged when I pay $20 for a game. Sorry Big Fish, you let us down Big Time with this one.

jojo170968
Starfish
Starfish
53 Posts

[Post New]by jojo170968 on Jan 10, 10 1:35 PM
jojo170968 wrote:Have to agree with many other posters on here, this is a pretty average game and not a patch on Dire Grove which in my opinion is worth the Premium rate. This game was a too easy and shortlived.

I would have happily paid $6 but feel ripped off with the $19.99 price tag.

Any comments BFG?

Shame that BFG have not posted on this issue.....v. disappointing!

Ulstergirl
Seahorse
Seahorse
22 Posts

[Post New]by Ulstergirl on Jan 14, 10 10:17 AM
Another VERY disappointed gamer This game was soooooooo boring I could not wait to finish it whereas the MCF games - esp. the last one Dire Grove, was so brilliant in every respect, graphics, animation, suspense etc., that I deliberately took my time with it because I did not want to finish it . . . . The hidden objects were so easy to find they were a joke, you could have found them with one eye shut The "in-between" games hardly taxed the brain either !
I really regret forking out for the CE, to be brutually honest, if I had downloaded a trial of it - I would not have even paid $6.99 for it. I will only ever get a CE for MCF games, because you are absolutely guaranteed a brilliant gameplay experience. They realy have raised the bar big time on games for the pc. Can't wait for them tol do another one, in the meantime I am replaying all my MCF games - again, in fact I purchased 3 of them twice as I could not get my original games to play from another Vendor game site and I missed them so much

Ulstergirl, N. Ireland

[Post New]by LD2520 on Jan 18, 10 2:03 PM
cottoncandy2 wrote:I also really enjoyed this game and I thought the bonus section made it like a game within a game. I agree that a lot of the puzzles weren't overly challenging, but all in all I enjoyed it very much.

This game is lame and short. diss\apointed. Do not buy!!!!!!!!!

[Post New]by froggy131622 on Jan 18, 10 2:18 PM
What is the bonus? I have gone thru the game twice and can't get to it. And not at all worth 20.00

Wick
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
2 Posts

[Post New]by Wick on Jan 19, 10 10:42 AM
I must be missing something. This game was short. Nothing like Dire Grove. Thank God I got it for $6.99 and not $20.00.

[Post New]by Hookedonhiddens on Feb 22, 10 9:37 PM
Thank goodness I didn't pay $20 for this, if you don't get bored by the continuous monotany of it, the music will drive you nuts ! I coudn't wait to get to the end of it and once you've played it, if you do play it a second time, it zips right by. A REAL DISSAPOINTMENT BFG !!!!

b00kworm
Clownfish
Clownfish
912 Posts

[Post New]by b00kworm on Feb 23, 10 2:53 AM
froggy131622 wrote:What is the bonus? I have gone thru the game twice and can't get to it. And not at all worth 20.00

After you've finished the game, click on the doorway beneath the 'bonus' sign. You'll have to solve a couple of more screens to unlock the bonuses which you can then choose from the menu you get when clicking on the 'bonus' sign.

I didn't find the game too short (I did average time on it, but I'm fast with most HOGs) and didn't see a problem in paying the 20$ for it. On the other hand, I live in a country in which I pay more on the average for games than I do pay for the CEs on this site...

Go to: