Love and Death: Bitten

burf90
Flounder
Flounder
2,276 Posts

Re:Love and Death: Bitten

[Post New]by burf90 on May 12, 10 9:01 PM
If you contact BFG Customer Support they can walk you through the steps you can try. Here are some things I do when I have a game that acts up. Usually one of them does the trick, though I have bought 2 games from BFG that nothing has helped (they did offer a refund).

Update Windows.
Update DirectX.
Uninstall & reinstall the game - when I do this I uninstall, reboot the PC, turn off my anti-virus & firewall and THEN I download the game again. Do not reinstall from a previously saved download on your PC. Download it fresh from bigfishgames.com.
Then try it again with your existing character. If that doesn't work try a new character (again ).

BTW, you might want to make sure you have a MINIMUM of 10% of your hard drive free and check that you have enough RAM (game requirements call for 1 GB of RAM). A lot of programs will act glitchy it you don't have enough hard drive space or enough RAM to let them run efficiently.

Edited on 05/12/2010 at 9:06:22 PM PST

Apock
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
8 Posts

[Post New]by Apock on May 13, 10 9:29 AM
I thank you kindly for the response and will give your recommendations a whirl this evening. Thanks again!

Amber

[Post New]by rcam4u on May 24, 10 12:12 PM
rarepearls wrote:look at bottom on your right in the corner

Apock
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
8 Posts

[Post New]by Apock on Jun 3, 10 10:13 PM
Yeah, I located it in each game and just to verify clicked the hint option...just can't click it. I sent Big Fish their requested information from my computer and did all updates for drivers/flash etc. to no avail. Even sent a couple "print screens" that I took while playing that showed the area trying to click, one plain and one while the sparkles or whatever spinning around it after using the hint. I tried clicking all around it and over it but alas, it's not likin' any of my attempts to get 'im.

I've since then purchased a couple of other games that I am playing with no problems and enjoy. Love and Death: Bitten is a great one. Perhaps in the future when I grab a new laptop with a nice video card I will attempt again. But after the updating, settings adjustments and roughly 6-8 game profiles played through up until the point of "strange symbol denial" I couldn't go another round.

I do appreciate your response and suggestion though.

[Post New]by sarabear62 on Jun 17, 10 7:59 PM
I am stuck on the part were u Put all the pieces together in Caselets or whatever her name is castle oh i AM sorry i mean her chamber!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[Post New]by sarabear62 on Jun 17, 10 8:03 PM
HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

burf90
Flounder
Flounder
2,276 Posts

[Post New]by burf90 on Jun 17, 10 9:21 PM
Sarabear, I assume you are stuck at the gold door puzzle. Here's your solution:

**SPOILER FOLLOWS** (hold down left-click and drag your mouse over the area below to see:

Match the symbols so that like symbols touch: a V next to a V, a half circle
next to a half circle, etc. - one symbol will be upside down or reversed in each pair. Start
with the three missing discs at the top, since there are only three and they can be picked
out easily. If you want a screenshot of the solution, there is a link to the walkthrough in
the thread called "Blog Walkthrough available for Love & Death: Bitten" at the top of this
forum.

Edited on 06/17/2010 at 9:22:57 PM PST

[Post New]by Gallifrey84 on Jul 21, 10 12:49 PM
this is the first game i have tried and bought here, and i absolutely looooved it i hope a second one will be out soon

[Post New]by geogrl on Aug 15, 10 9:04 PM
Can anyone find out when the next one comes out. It is driving me up the wall. I would like to have something to look forward too. Thanks!

[Post New]by VocaloidAlice on Sep 30, 10 7:29 AM
Hi!

I wanted to ask if anyone had a problem when Victoria inside the castle and inside the costume room you can't click the sad mask?

Mr_Russ
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,662 Posts

[Post New]by Mr_Russ on Sep 30, 10 7:37 AM
You don't need to click the sad mask. You need to find the comedy one (it isn't the pumpkin) and put it next to the sad one.

[Post New]by rainingreality3 on Nov 6, 10 4:49 PM
Yea i would also like to know when or if there is going to be a sequel out. I really hope there will be because i loved the game but i was very disapointed in the ending, the bonus ending. I was expecting it to be a bit more romantic but for me it was almost...out of character i guess. Im not going to ruin anything so thats all im going to say about that. But i really hope there will be another with the same characters because they were so compelling. And Damon...Wow what a hottie!

[Post New]by erzaniza on Dec 18, 10 5:01 AM
hye there , can anyONE help me plz!!!!

everytime i try to play dis game, a pop-out msg will appear on my screen said " LOVE AND DEATH: BITTEN HAS STOP WORKING..A problem has caused the program stop working"

HELP ME...I DESPERATELY WANT TO PLAY DIS GAME.....

TQ...

textrekkie
Shark
Shark
13,265 Posts

[Post New]by textrekkie on Dec 18, 10 5:39 AM
Hi Erzania and welcome to the Pond.

This is a great game. Let me see if anyone else experienced this problem.

Can you tell me what kind of system you are running? XP, Vista, Win7?

Also, what browser are you using? Firefox, Chrome, Silvermist, IE 7 or 8?

What anti-virus are you using? Avira, or something else.

Do you get this message immediately when you start the game?

Go to: