prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

Re:Samantha Swift and the Hidden Roses of Athena

[Post New]by prpldva on Sep 25, 08 9:51 PM
You would think that the f-bomb would top the list.

Poodlebear
Manatee
Manatee
4,049 Posts

[Post New]by Poodlebear on Sep 26, 08 3:13 AM
The censoring software on this forum seems seriously out of whack. I've seen lots of words that have surprised me (tho missed all the naughty posts in this one as they'd been zapped by the time I read it) and on the flip side we have the HO issue where it can't even be a part of a word. It could use some looking into methinks. Suggestion thread maybe?

miztery
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by miztery on Sep 26, 08 3:47 AM
hey prpldva ... i object ... fried anemone ??? what sort of talk is that for my poor little ears to hear ... ok so i'm late to read the post and the offenders have gone b4 i got here and as usual i missed the boots being given out and i would so have loved a purple pair or 9 singles for each of my feet , which are getting cold btw, but it is good to hear stand no messing unlike some of the other games forums i cud mention but wont !!!

Anyway back to my original gripe that pondscum cudn't have been a real anemone they must have been wearing a disguise, us anemones are too naive and trusting to even think of such a thing as disrupting the stillness of this lovely quiet pond .... See not even a ripple from me and i've been wittering on for ages now

Back to read the rest of the posts and maybe ... just maybe i will grow up to be a fishie someday eh ??? what you think of my chances ... ... see i am cute and i give lots of pressies to my friends ... eh ... what you think ... have i a chance ... maybe ???? (lol) love miz xxx

scotcat
Flounder
Flounder
2,349 Posts

[Post New]by scotcat on Sep 26, 08 3:53 AM
Dang, I missed all the excitment.

WebWench
Guppy
Guppy
140 Posts

[Post New]by WebWench on Sep 26, 08 4:51 AM
scotcat wrote:Dang, I missed all the excitment.

me too... that's what I get for sleeping for a change. Considering the name of the first one, it may very well have been a dev though. Ginabean, you're a hoot, love your spunk!

dtouchton
Manatee
Manatee
4,156 Posts

[Post New]by dtouchton on Sep 26, 08 6:33 AM
Smallhaven wrote:As much as I dislike the other site, I am willing to put up with them to try out a new game. But it is taking freakin' forever for the games to download. With Surivor starting tonight, I may not be able to get to this game and a couple others until tomorrow... maybe. Friday is already getting busy and I started today thinking it was Tuesday.

Yeah, I downloaded the game and only played a few minutes of it. I like what I played. I had to watch Survivor, though. That's my show.

dtouchton
Manatee
Manatee
4,156 Posts

[Post New]by dtouchton on Sep 26, 08 6:37 AM
So, what do y'all actually think of this game. Thumbs up or down?

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Sep 26, 08 6:45 AM
dtouchton wrote:So, what do y'all actually think of this game. Thumbs up or down?

I like Samantha Swift and will be buying

Edited on 09/26/2008 at 6:47:06 AM PST

Smallhaven
Rainbowfish
Rainbowfish
42,220 Posts

[Post New]by Smallhaven on Sep 26, 08 5:10 PM
dtouchton wrote:So, what do y'all actually think of this game. Thumbs up or down?

LMFO! Seriously? You want me to answer after last night's verbal brawl about this very same opinion? You, silly fish, you. I think everyone knows my vote.

On a side note: Thank you to all the fishies who took care of me last night with the numbnutz that slammed my post and me personally. You ladies rock and I'm dang glad to know ya. And to the BFG mods who stepped in... thank you for the quick response. I know I can be a challenge but I'm worth it. Really, I am.

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Sep 26, 08 5:31 PM
Smallhaven wrote:

LMFO! Seriously? You want me to answer after last night's verbal brawl about this very same opinion? You, silly fish, you. I think everyone knows my vote.

On a side note: Thank you to all the fishies who took care of me last night with the numbnutz that slammed my post and me personally. You ladies rock and I'm dang glad to know ya. And to the BFG mods who stepped in... thank you for the quick response. I know I can be a challenge but I'm worth it. Really, I am.

You know we've got your back, girl!

Smallhaven
Rainbowfish
Rainbowfish
42,220 Posts

[Post New]by Smallhaven on Sep 27, 08 4:41 AM
prpldva wrote:
Smallhaven wrote:On a side note: Thank you to all the fishies who took care of me last night with the numbnutz that slammed my post and me personally. You ladies rock and I'm dang glad to know ya. And to the BFG mods who stepped in... thank you for the quick response. I know I can be a challenge but I'm worth it. Really, I am.

You know we've got your back, girl!

{{{prpldva}}} Thanks, lady.

The OB's and OBIT's of the Pond rock and rule!!!!

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Oct 3, 08 6:29 AM
Salwc wrote:Hi, can anyone finished the game help me?
I'm stucked at the place where I'm asked to find the "PDA"
Thanks

I only played an evaluation version, so was limited on time, but look for a cellphone looking object. THat's probably what it looks like

Salwc
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
3 Posts

[Post New]by Salwc on Oct 3, 08 6:42 AM
Thanks prpldva, but I don't think the cellphone is what I should look for

I'm stuck with the scene with a samurai, after I've put all the tools I found back on him, I'm asked to find the "PDA", even though I've used a hint, still don't have a clue where to find the "PDA"

msblueyes
Herring
Herring
307 Posts

[Post New]by msblueyes on Oct 3, 08 6:51 AM
I knew I shouldn't have taken that sleeping pill last night. I miss everything

Fennyariel
Seahorse
Seahorse
35 Posts

[Post New]by Fennyariel on Oct 6, 08 12:50 PM
If this is the wrong place for this I'm sorry but I can't find any other topic for this game. I'm really stuck on the scales of justic puzzle in England. Can somebody please tell me which weights go into which bowl on the scales please?

dtouchton
Manatee
Manatee
4,156 Posts

[Post New]by dtouchton on Oct 6, 08 1:24 PM
I don't think I got that far. Sorry.

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Oct 6, 08 2:28 PM
Fennyariel wrote:If this is the wrong place for this I'm sorry but I can't find any other topic for this game. I'm really stuck on the scales of justic puzzle in England. Can somebody please tell me which weights go into which bowl on the scales please?

Wow- I don't remember that part. I only played the eval version.

SoozUSA
Guppy
Guppy
187 Posts

[Post New]by SoozUSA on Oct 7, 08 8:01 AM
Thanks

Click on PDA in the item list and then look in the sonar thingy to get the shape. Seems to me it was in the lower left quadrant.

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Oct 7, 08 8:08 AM
Thanks

Use the knife on the vines in the upper left corner. the PDA ia behind it.

Celeryhart
Herring
Herring
346 Posts

[Post New]by Celeryhart on Oct 7, 08 8:31 AM
I am quite enjoying this game....... not too hard... not too easy.. ! I'll give it a thumbs up....and I bought it. The Nancy Drew games are too hard for me... so now you know my intelligence level.......

Celeryhart

Go to: