Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Fairway Solitaire here!

[Post New]by Sumleb201 on Oct 26, 16 8:00 AM
I am having the same problem with the tourney today. It gave me no tickets plus showed a check mark on the first level like showing I had already completed this level and won but I didn't even play. I thought after deleting the game, then reloading it, AND turning my phone off and back on that maybe the problem would be solved but after it wasn't I decided to buy the 4 tickets for 200 tokens. It let me play the first level and I passed but then it did not advance me to level two and took all of my tickets away. Every time I get back in the game it says I have no tickets to play and the count down to receive tickets is started all over at 59:58 until I receive more I look forward to these all day long Wednesday tourneys.

bfgPanthalassa
Flounder
Flounder
2,450 Posts

[Post New]by bfgPanthalassa on Oct 26, 16 8:56 AM
Hi All,

I'm sorry to hear people have been experiencing these issues with the tournament, and I wanted to stop in here to address this. Our teams here are aware that users have been seeing these problems in the game, and they're currently in the process of investigating the situation so they can find a fix.

As there are a few different variables that can go into creating fixes for issues like this the Forum Moderation Team doesn't have specific information on when it will be resolved. While this is the case, we definitely want people to be able to enjoy the game, and we'll post any relevant information we receive here to the forums.

I appreciate everyone's understanding as the team works on a resolution for this. Thank you for your patience.

bfgPanthalassa

Edited on 10/26/2016 at 8:58:52 AM PST

[Post New]by BetsyQuilter on Oct 26, 16 10:36 AM
I was playing the current Tourney, which showed several hours yet to play, but no one was showing in the leaderboard. I exited the game and re entered, and now, no tourney.

bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Oct 26, 16 3:43 PM
Hello BetsyQuilter,

I'm sorry about that tournament disappearing. Our teams were made aware of an issue with the tournament and they are currently investigating the issues that arose while it was active. I apologize for any inconvenience this has caused.

At this time, the Forum Moderation Team doesn't have new information to provide or when this issue will be resolved. However, we definitely want players to continue being able to play the game, so we'll absolutely post to the forums with any information that is made available to us.

Thank you for your patience while our teams work on resolving this issue as well as your understanding.

bfgIlinalta

[Post New]by CMHeartley on Nov 8, 16 7:07 AM
I have been playing Fairway Solitaire Blast for months. I had this same issue happen 84 days ago.
The issue is that it sets me back to day one on my daily challenges every time I reach 84 days.
I am ready to delete the game (even though I enjoy it a lot) simply because it doesn't make sense for it to reset me like that.

bfgPanthalassa
Flounder
Flounder
2,450 Posts

[Post New]by bfgPanthalassa on Nov 8, 16 11:22 AM
Hi CMHeartley,

I'm sorry to hear that the Daily Challenges in the game have been resetting whenever you get to Day 84. I absolutely understand the frustration this can cause. Those Challenges should only reset to Day 1 if a day is missed, and if that isn't the case there may be a technical glitch occurring.

While I'd like to be able to investigate this myself I unfortunately can't use the necessary tools in the forums. Instead what I recommend is contacting our Technical Support Team HERE with your Blast ID. Our Reps have access to the tools needed to look into this and they'll be happy to help to the best of their abilities.

Steps on locating the Blast ID can be found in the following help article, in case it's needed:

Finding Your In-Game ID

Thank you for your patience.

bfgPanthalassa

[Post New]by claireweenie on Nov 22, 16 11:11 PM
I have had to factory reset my phone. I was logged in to game centre at the time but my progress has not been restored. Can you help please? Thanks

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Nov 23, 16 8:25 AM
Hi claireweenie,

Welcome to the forums! I'm sorry to hear that after logging into Game Center, your progress in Fairway Solitaire hasn't been restored. I do apologize for any confusion and frustration this has caused. Game Center isn't associated with the Big Fish Games servers. If you had linked your game to a Facebook account or Big Fish Games account, please sign directly into the game with that information. After signing in, your progress should be restored. For more information about linking your account, please see the following help article:

Linking to Facebook or Big Fish Games (Free to Play)

If you continue to experience issues, feel free to reach out to our Customer Support Team with the information used to link your game and where you should be located at. The support team has the appropriate tools to look into this for you.

Thank you for your patience. Feel free to PM any of the moderators if you have any questions. We are happy to help in any way that we can.

bfgBellerophon

[Post New]by millersuzie on Dec 11, 16 8:38 AM
The "Present Pursuit!" event that is happening now doesn't appear to be working. The notification says "Course Title not found". When you hit the arrow it takes you to a blank screen which is before the first course on the Main courses. I am playing on an iPad, but I believe it is happening on the iPhones also. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.

[Post New]by millersuzie on Dec 11, 16 4:26 PM
Thanks! Problem solved.

bfgPanthalassa
Flounder
Flounder
2,450 Posts

[Post New]by bfgPanthalassa on Dec 13, 16 4:47 PM
Hi millersuzie,

I'm sorry to hear that the courses weren't appearing properly in the game, and I wanted to thank you for taking the time to report this here. I'm glad to hear that this was able to get worked out on your device.

We want to make sure people are able to enjoy the game and courses, and so I've gone ahead and passed your post about this along to the right team so that they're aware of the situation. If you encounter a problem like this in the future it may also help to try the steps in the help article I've included below. These troubleshooting steps are a quick way to try and get the game working properly again, and can be useful in situations like this:

General Help for iPhone and iPad Games

Additionally, if you're coming across a persistent technical issue we recommend contacting our Technical Support Team HERE with your player ID. Our Reps are always happy to help as best they can, and steps for locating the ID can be found in the following help article:

Finding Your In-Game ID

Thank you for your patience, and happy gaming!

bfgPanthalassa

hftablv
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
18 Posts

[Post New]by hftablv on Feb 22, 17 5:04 PM
Hey, all of a sudden whenever I try to load Fairway on my PC it loads until the ball drops in the hole then goes back to big fish with an ERROR window that states
Error Reading from Stream. What can I do to get it back?

bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Feb 22, 17 5:27 PM
Hello hftablv,

I'm sorry to hear that the game isn't loading properly and seems to be providing an error message saying "Error Reading from Stream". We definitely want players to be able to continue enjoying the game and what I would like to recommend are a few preliminary steps to try for this game to see if that will quickly address the issue as well as steps for contacting our Support Team for more support.

In this particular case, what I recommend is seeing if uninstalling and reinstalling the game entirely will work with removing that error message. The following page contains steps on how to do that, just in case it is helpful:

Uninstall and Reinstall a Game

If after reinstalling, the game continues to provide that message, what I recommend is contacting our Technical Support Team with a screenshot of the message and the full title of the game. Our Reps are always happy to provide help and will do their best to get back in touch as soon as possible.

Just in case it is helpful, the following page contains steps on taking a screenshot:

Taking a Screenshot

Thank you for your patience, and I hope this helps out!

bfgIlinalta

Edited on 03/03/2017 at 1:30:40 PM PST

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Fairway Solitaire here!

[Post New]by sweetandaangel on Mar 15, 17 1:11 PM
bfgWaimea wrote:Hi Everyone,

If there's trouble with getting Fairway Solitaire work correctly, we highly recommend going to <a href="https://fairwaysolitaire.zendesk.com/hc/en-us">Fairway Solitaire Help</a> or <a href="https://fairwaysolitaireblast.zendesk.com/hc/en-us">Fairway Solitaire Blast Help</a>. Using those pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved.

In some cases, we can provide a known solution for technical issues in the Forums. In addition, some of our tech savvy pond residents may also swim by with good tips and suggestions. However, we're unable to provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support Team. This is because the Forums are not well suited for the type of information-gathering and troubleshooting that's needed in order to correct issues of this nature.

For your convenience, the old tech thread for this game is here:

<a href="http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/96301.page"> Post any Fairway Solitaire technical issues here only </a>

If you're unable to get a game working properly using the tips posted here or in the old thread, please get in touch with our Customer Support Team. You can find a link to contact the Fairway Solitaire Support Team <a href="https://fairwaysolitaire.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/categories/115000523768">HERE</a> and Fairway Solitaire Blast Support Team <a href="https://fairwaysolitaireblast.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/categories/115000572107">HERE</a>.

Contacting our Support Team will help us to gather necessary information on what types of systems are being affected by the problem and to share this information with the developer in order to work towards a fix.

When posting in this thread and also when contacting our Support Team, it would be helpful if you could state what system you are playing the game on (i.e. PC, MAC or Mobile), so we can provide you with the appropriate support as quickly as possible.

*Finally, please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are seeking game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Mar 16, 17 7:59 AM
Hi sweetandaangel,

Thank you for taking the time to remind users of the initial moderator's post in this thread. If you are experiencing a technical issue in your game, please let us know. We are happy to help answer questions and point players in the right direction.

Happy gaming!

bfgBellerophon

issue with update circa 04-26-2017

[Post New]by Nukester3 on Apr 30, 17 11:54 AM
On or about April 26 Fairway Solitaire informed me that an update is needed. I had to click "ok" and it took me to the App Store. The only option was to hit "open" which takes me back to the game. This results in an infinite loop

Please fix this. I have purchased this game and play it daily. I have about 3 million golf bucks and all the achievements and trophies. I will not start over from zero.

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Fairway Solitaire here!

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on May 1, 17 10:34 AM
Hi Nukester3,

Welcome to the forums! I'm sorry to hear that there is some trouble ensuring that your game is current as messages to update continue to pop up. We definitely want to help get you back to playing your game. It is recommended to refer to the following Big Fish Games Help page for links to troubleshooting steps depending on what platform you play on:

Fairway Solitaire Technical Help Pages

If you continue to experience issues, please reach out to our Fairway Solitaire Support Team with your device information and your account ID. Just in case you are able to open your game long enough for this information, I'll include a help page below on how to obtain your account ID:

What is my AccountID?

Thank you for your patience and understanding. If you have any questions, feel free to PM any of the moderators. We are happy to help in any way that we can.

bfgBellerophon

[Post New]by Daytonmj2004 on May 10, 17 2:20 AM
After today's update, today's daily course is not loading. Prior daily courses are loading. I closed out of the game and restarted, but that didn't help. I'm using an iPad. Thanks.

Edited on 05/10/2017 at 3:14:16 AM PST

[Post New]by miroxp on May 10, 17 3:05 AM
Hello there, on iPad mini, today Daily courses were not loaded. The screen is simply blank with silver bullets only to swipe the pages.
Anyway, on iPhone, I can still see today's courses.
Best regards.

HelenBB
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
18 Posts

[Post New]by HelenBB on May 10, 17 9:13 AM
I am having the same issue with Daily Courses not loading. I recall this happened before a few months ago, and the problem was on Big Fish's end.

In any case, I hope they come back soon! At least I have new main courses to play this morning.

Go to: