chipper23
Guppy
Guppy
198 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Whispered Secrets: Everburning Candle Collector's Edition here

[Post New]by chipper23 on Apr 23, 16 4:57 PM
Like so many here ..No Sound on the demo..Now I hear there may be a problem with the game crashing when trying to tie back a ribbon..I loved the demo and can live without sound ...But, crashing not so much...

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Whispered Secrets: Everburning Candle Collector's Edition here

[Post New]by mephistopholes on Apr 25, 16 11:50 AM
This would be a good game if it didn't freeze, paralysing the game and my MacBook Pro (Yosemite). Please fix it

evennow
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

[Post New]by evennow on Apr 30, 16 2:02 PM
Using PC Windows 8.1. Game worked fine until I got to the stringed instrument/phonograph. I put strings on, put record on -- nothing. No HO. Game will not progress from this point. I've already installed the update but go no fix. I'll try uninstall and reinstall, but I don't have high hopes for that intervention.

anitra3
Seahorse
Seahorse
24 Posts

[Post New]by anitra3 on May 8, 16 6:28 AM
the fact that you can voice your tech issues on this forum is great BUT:......
WHAT GOOD IS IT WEN NOBODY GETS THEIR (SAME) PROBLEM ADRESSED??!!
i am trying to play the demo to see if i like the game enough to buy it nut like so many of you here i have no sound and the cursor is ever so laggy
i have installed /reinstaled/installed?reinstalled put everything on default but to NO AVAIL!!!! its just not working

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Whispered Secrets: Everburning Candle Collector's Edition her

[Post New]by TinaB80 on May 21, 16 9:26 AM

I find the game is running fine for me but I have a few tips for cursor lag.
Turn off the cursor effects in options also if you can un tick the box for full screen. I found in games that removing cursor fx stops the lag mostly.
I moved onto an old version of vista for some reason my updates win 7 home wouldnt run these games at all.

I am having a big issue with this game on one detail I have no sound at all. my computer shows sound as working it works for other things just fine.
I hope someone can find a fix thank you.

Edited on 05/21/2016 at 9:30:44 AM PST

school451
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by school451 on Jul 9, 16 4:23 PM
I have finished book I and II but can't get the marble game to start so I can do book III. Have all the marbles (well each cluster says completed), lines lined up but no start nor movement. Did I miss something?

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Whispered Secrets: Everburning Candle Collector's Edition h

[Post New]by bpearce2001 on Sep 19, 16 10:01 PM
Installed the game yesterday. Every time I would start the game, all areas you click on opened in tiny windows, like 1" by .5" and then the game froze... every time. I uninstalled the game, and reinstalled and was able to play yesterday. Today I came back to play some more and now the same thing is happening. I have restarted my computer twice but it hasn't helped. I turned off custom cursors and took the game out of full screen mode then back into full screen mode. No luck. Still can't play. I don't want to have to uninstall/reinstall the game every time I play it... that would be a PITA. I have had more problems with BFGs lately than ever before. I'm thinking Windows 10 doesn't like them. Any ideas what else to try? I'm on a PC using Windows 10.

EDIT** I reinstalled the game again, but this time it didn't help at all. I still can't play. When I click on an active spot, the game gives me a tiny, tiny window and then freezes.

Edited on 09/19/2016 at 10:29:24 PM PST

Go to: