Re:Welcome to Youda Legend: The Golden Bird of Paradise forum

[Post New]by fishaddict on Jan 23, 10 7:34 PM
Help! I cannot get the door to stay on the raft. It floats back to the sand. Both ropes are in place, but door won't "take."

sissy64
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by sissy64 on Feb 8, 10 12:41 PM
dozerdan wrote:bought it and like it somewhat but have been stuck in the camp in woods because of the weight i cant find for two days. really hard to figure out how to use most objects in the inventory and what walkthrough?

sissy64
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by sissy64 on Feb 8, 10 12:43 PM
I'm also STUCK in the camp and cannot find the weight .... HELP Please...

sissy64
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by sissy64 on Feb 8, 10 12:55 PM
Hi winkyblink, if you have played this game 6 times all the way thru. then maybe u can HELP me i'm in the camp and have been there for a while now can't seem to fegure out how to get the last weight from behind the tent or where ever it is .. can u please HELP me ??

sissy64
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by sissy64 on Feb 8, 10 12:56 PM
There are 5 ropes ............

Edited on 02/08/2010 at 12:57:31 PM PST

dvdiva
Clownfish
Clownfish
911 Posts

[Post New]by dvdiva on Feb 8, 10 1:02 PM
Hi sissy! Take the scissors from your inventory and use it to cut the rope above the tent. The last weight is going to drop down from the top of the screen.

Check out the walkthrough to see the screenshots.

[Post New]by gattog on Mar 5, 10 1:27 PM
stuck on waterfall page, can't find keychain...also what do you do with bottle, says not ready to use yet, but can't do anything until keychain is found

bfgTigris
Salmon
Salmon
2,693 Posts

[Post New]by bfgTigris on Mar 5, 10 3:06 PM
Welcome to the pond gattog!

I was able to find this answer in the Youda Legend: The Golden Bird of Paradise Walkthrough. I'm not sure where the keychain is, but this should help with the waterfall page.

SPOILER ALERT

* Collect the gem pieces.

* Pick up the water bottle in the middle of the lake.

* The scissors are on the left edge of the scene.

* Pick up the puzzle piece in the water.

* Pick up the other puzzle piece in the lower left.

Hope this helps!

bfgTigris

[Post New]by Orpah_Deborah on Mar 8, 10 2:50 AM
Thanks a lot bfgTigris, since i also needed help to solve the waterfall page.

I really love to play Youda Legend: The Golden Bird of Paradise. Its an interesting hidden object game with good graphics and good sound too.

[Post New]by judithyonna on Mar 16, 10 5:54 AM
Its good that there is a walkthrough of Youda Legend: The Golden Bird of Paradise, but dont you think it will spoils the excitement of the game. I love playing Youda Legend: The Golden Bird of Paradise and when i got stuck in Village Store i searched for the solution and what i got, the solution to the full game.

It really spoils the good game.

MargieB wrote:The walkthrough for Youda Legend: The Golden Bird of Paradise is now posted on the Big Fish Blog.

You can access the walkthrough by copying and pasting the link below into your address bar:

http://www.bigfishgames.com/blog/youda-legend-the-golden-bird-of-paradise-walkthrough/

Margie B

[Post New]by sam1241 on Mar 19, 10 6:37 AM
bwd4 wrote:I'm stuck at the temple scene How do I retrieve the blackbird piece? bwd4

Even i got stuck at the temple scene and don't know how to retrieve the black bird pieces. If you have got the answer then let me know. I like the game so much! Any help will help me to cross the level.

I really like this came and waiting to proceed with the level.

adgdfeg
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by adgdfeg on Mar 24, 10 11:54 PM
sam1241 wrote:
bwd4 wrote:I'm stuck at the temple scene How do I retrieve the blackbird piece? bwd4

Even i got stuck at the temple scene and don't know how to retrieve the black bird pieces. If you have got the answer then let me know. I like the game so much! Any help will help me to cross the level.

I really like this came and waiting to proceed with the level.

Any help people, i am waiting for the solution. Good game and do not want to leave it incomplete.

qeeeee
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by qeeeee on Mar 29, 10 6:34 AM
The game helps me to test my mind skills! Great game.

Yes its a bit difficult, but that only test your skills of solving puzzle. If you cant find things then just you have to give a close look into the game and follow the instructions which follows in the game, and thats it you are through!

[Post New]by dinki_s on Apr 3, 10 3:36 AM
I enjoyed playing Youda Legend: The Golden Bird of Paradise. Nice game.

alie4u
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by alie4u on Apr 6, 10 5:54 AM
Youda Legend: The Golden Bird of Paradise is a great game! Enjoyed the demo, soon will get the full purchased version to continue enjoy playing.

JCesme43
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

[Post New]by JCesme43 on Apr 6, 10 9:17 AM
Well, I've been playing for 10 minutes and already can't find something. The screw in the 2nd hidden object scene. I have used 2 hints & the magnifying glass and just can't see it. UGH. Can anyone tell me exactly where it is, please? Thanks.

sam1isno1
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by sam1isno1 on Apr 6, 10 11:33 PM
Really fascinating game which i had fun with. There is no time limit which is the best part, the hint system is good, the options in the menu include adjusting the brightness which prevents a lot of those dark areas, you can skip mini-games, but you also have the option of getting a hint if you just get stuck and need a nudge in the right direction. This is a very engaging game with, I think, replay value.

getmee
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by getmee on Apr 7, 10 6:59 AM
Great game! Enjoyed the demo, soon will get the full purchased version to continue enjoy playing.

[Post New]by Daredevils on Apr 13, 10 10:05 PM
Great gaming!

Even i enjoyed playing the demo, and planning to get the full purchased version and continue gaming.

Edited on 04/13/2010 at 10:07:15 PM PST

[Post New]by crazy_jack on Apr 15, 10 3:15 AM
Am hooked by this game even though I have just played a trial. I like the challenge that this game gives us. Soon gonna buy this game.

Go to: