juhuwoorps
Seahorse
Seahorse
27 Posts

Re:Welcome to Nancy Drew: The Final Scene forum

[Post New]by juhuwoorps on Jan 6, 10 1:18 AM
sharieanne wrote:how do you get the puzzle peices to turn, the box ones????? I can't open the box, as I cannot flip the peices. Can anyone help Please.

On each puzzle piece..if u hover over the top left corner of the piece itself..U will see a small turning arrow..Click that..and it will turn the piece..

It's rather small..the turned up arrow..

ladyluck54
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

[Post New]by ladyluck54 on Jan 6, 10 8:02 AM
I have just started this ND game and don't know what to say about it yet other than it's not what i expected, but i have purchased it sp wish me luck.

AnnBy
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,653 Posts

[Post New]by AnnBy on Jan 6, 10 7:33 PM
Shellikins wrote:I was quite surprised to see this game published on the BFG website actually. I have played almost all of the Nancy Drew series, mostly because they were released right here. But to release a game that's so old versus the brand new Nancy Drew that was released by HerInteractive in November seems like a bit of a turnabout. I've been waiting for what seems like ages for Waverly to be released on BFG.

Big Fish has no control over which ND games they release. That's totally up to the developer. I have not got this one yet as I have others I haven't finished, still tough going for me and I don't like to rely on walkthrus so much.

bkjanelle
Seahorse
Seahorse
26 Posts

[Post New]by bkjanelle on Jan 7, 10 4:45 PM
thanks guys for your help i am about to go back into the game and find the door.

[Post New]by Katva76 on Jan 9, 10 1:36 AM
I too was disappointed, was believing it was a HOG from the description about skills...gave the game a try anyway after buying and it ran so slow and I had a hard time figuring out things, so not my cup of tea but I'm glad to see it was made for so many of the ND fans out there, I think I'll stick to her books

gks1951
Minnow
Minnow
253 Posts

[Post New]by gks1951 on Jan 9, 10 6:36 PM
Wavely Academy was great.I just played secrets can kill. I have stay tuned fordanger, but it wont download. it wont work on windows xp.Sibiria 2was awesome.

azjmarie
Squid
Squid
70 Posts

[Post New]by azjmarie on Jan 9, 10 11:58 PM
I like Nancy Drew games. But I've found The Final Scene to be rather boring and tedious. Too much walking back and forth between the 4 characters. The set is uninteresting. I regret purchasing this one. Really wish I could say otherwise.

gks1951
Minnow
Minnow
253 Posts

[Post New]by gks1951 on Jan 10, 10 11:22 AM
Yes Nancy Drew games have a lot of walking back and forth.The first five were trial and error,but the others were awesome.You should try Ransom of the seven ships but you will need a walkthrough.,for you will not know what do do or when to do them.I played secrets can kill and you had to keep changing disks for each scene that was a pain.the walk through for it was completely out of whack.You should try Siberia 1 and 2, paradise.Sinking Island.

gameslvr
Clownfish
Clownfish
553 Posts

[Post New]by gameslvr on Jan 14, 10 8:29 AM
I thought one of the Big Fishes said that they were getting a new system in January that would allow them to offer a preview of the large file games. So what happened since there is no preview for this one?

I like the ND games except for the fact that the last few I did--at the end was a scene you had to do very fast and my eye-hand coordination is just not good enough to be able to do it so I never saw the end of the games!

[Post New]by BBWSmilinEyes on Jan 16, 10 7:27 AM
I'm a huge lover of BF games. I'm so disappointed with this purchase. never again will I buy a game that has no trial.. In my (not so humble) opinion, I think they knew they wouldn't get as many people to buy this game if they tried it first.
What a waste!!

[Post New]by engeltjeingrid on Jan 17, 10 4:51 AM
I am having trouble with the Bees knees game. The note in my screen is not in the upper left corner but in the lower left corner. It seems impossible to win the game now. Can anyone help me.

[Post New]by stormyyskyy on Aug 21, 10 11:55 PM
I just wanted to comment that I found a "back door" as to how to reach the cops in the game. Just like in real life, 911 gets you the police! Great hidden action that I found. I haven't tried using the 7 digit number, but I suspect it does the same. A nice shortcut if you dont want to dial all those numbers.

[Post New]by firebirdshirley on Aug 23, 10 4:38 AM
Good game up until getting out of projector room to day 3 - HELP.....

Blitzmiz
Starfish
Starfish
43 Posts

Help! Used coin for keymaker in error

[Post New]by Blitzmiz on Jan 19, 12 6:06 AM
Hi I used the coin in the keymaker before I realised what it was for - is there a way to find another coin in the game??

Thanks

Marion

felsta
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by felsta on Feb 6, 12 5:01 AM
Hi Blitmiz, I think you can insert the key back in again to change it. Its been a while since I last played this game so I'm not entire certain. But it's definitely worth a try.

Go to: