agnesnic
Seahorse
Seahorse
37 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Black Swan here.

[Post New]by agnesnic on Jun 12, 16 11:35 PM
I have had the same problem with the HO scene where players cannot get the ballerina. I tried uninstalling the game and re-downloading and played the game from scratch but this 'bug' has not been fixed! I am playing Windows 7. Please fix?

[Post New]by MysticPhoenix on Jun 18, 16 12:42 PM
I am having trouble playing the game, it will load and get to the main screen, I hit 'play' and it closes out and goes back to my desktop. I played it earlier in the day and it was fine but now I can't get it to play. I am using windows 7

Edited on 06/21/2016 at 4:51:27 PM PST

CoolGrammy1
Minnow
Minnow
257 Posts

[Post New]by CoolGrammy1 on Jul 7, 16 11:04 AM
flaxin wrote:Ugh, yet again a problem at the end. In one of the last hidden object games I believe, the last item, a ballerina, is causing a problem. I can get it, but as soon as I do, the swan hint disappears, the map disappears, the inventory completely disappears along with anyway to get out of the game or use the ballerina. I'm curious if this has happened to anyone else. Running Windows 10, restarted my computer, I may try to uninstall and reinstall the game. If it doesn't work, I'm going to just ask for a refund or a credit, since I used a credit on this game.

I am having the same issue.....it is so aggravating to be so far in a game that just won't let you finish and freezes up......I tried it a dozen times now....I am done.....

Go to: