Owl and map - spoiler

Re:Owl and map - spoiler

[Post New]by shellphant on May 16, 16 8:10 AM
Seems to me we all need to get a refund and they need to remove game from I pad list

[Post New]by supernurse99 on May 17, 16 8:01 AM
Agreed shellphant. I wonder why support won't address this issue? Seems there are quite a few of us who have the same problems. At least they could acknowledge the issue. Guess I'll go the refund route. I'm very annoyed because these games are so expensive now and I'm hesitant to buy more

[Post New]by EarleyDaysYet on May 20, 16 10:32 AM
Same here, again - such a relief to know it's not just me!

[Post New]by Mummapiglet on May 20, 16 11:58 PM
I have applied four times for a refund but Apple does not respond. I "reported a problem" via the link at the bottom of my invoice but when I get through there is not a tab button to the right of my purchase icon so I am filling in details in the description box. Any ideas what I need to do to my mo eye back?

[Post New]by Mcscorpio on May 21, 16 4:16 PM
Same problem here. It is very frustrating. I've tried everything I know how to try. I don't understand why a tech doesn't respond to the questions unless they don't know the fix either.

[Post New]by Mummapiglet on May 22, 16 10:30 PM
Finally got a refund

BillFrugge
Minnow
Minnow
286 Posts

[Post New]by BillFrugge on Jun 4, 16 6:04 AM
At the above advice, I finally requested a refund. Apple refunded the money promptly.

This is the first time I've had to do this. Shame. I'd really like to finish the game.

[Post New]by ethansgrammy on Aug 8, 16 1:18 PM
I am having the same problem...Has anyone been able to get past here?

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Sep 9, 16 10:14 AM
Hi Everyone,

The Moderation Team understands the frustration that may arise with the inability to progress in a game. I've gone ahead and passed this information along to the appropriate teams. If any information is brought to the Moderation Team's attention, we will update the forums.

Since we don't have the tools to troubleshoot from the forums, it is recommended to try the troubleshooting steps in the following help articles. Please keep in mind that the first two help articles are specific to the PC platform.

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen
Run Game as Administrator
Mac Game Troubleshooting
General Help for iPhone and iPad Games

If the issue still persists, it is highly recommended to reach out to our Technical Support Team. If you are on the PC or Mac platform, please provide a Dr. Felix Report. The support team has the tools to further assist on all platforms.

Since this is a technical issue, moving forward we ask that they be placed in the following designated thread:

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Off the Record: The Art of Deception Collector's Edition here

Thank you for your understanding as I will go ahead and lock this thread. By posting in the above thread it helps centralize the issues for the appropriate teams to review. Feel free to PM any of the moderators if you have any questions.

bfgBellerophon

Go to: