drgww
Starfish
Starfish
50 Posts

Welcome to Nancy Drew: Warnings at Waverly Academy forum

[Post New]by drgww on Jun 10, 10 6:53 PM
bfgFlounder wrote:Welcome to Nancy Drew: Warnings at Waverly Academy forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Nancy Drew: Warnings at Waverly Academy players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

drgww
Starfish
Starfish
50 Posts

Re:Welcome to Nancy Drew: Warnings at Waverly Academy forum

[Post New]by drgww on Jun 10, 10 6:56 PM
I HAVE OVER 30 OF BIG FISH GAMES...ALL HIDDEN OBJECT...THIS GAME IS THE MOST STUPID GAME I HAVE EV ER TRIED TO PLAY....CAN'T GET PAST THE CONVERSATIONS TO ANY KIND OF ACTION AT ALL EVEN WITH THE WALK THROUGH....WHAT A WASTE....NO WONDER THERE IS NO TRIAL GAME FOR IT......IT IS AWFUL! TERRIB LE! NOTHING BUT STUPID CONVERSATION AFTER STUPID CONVERSATION. WISH I HAD NEVER GOTTEN IT. ....

Tarlyna
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

[Post New]by Tarlyna on Jun 26, 10 5:22 PM
Hello everyone! I purchased this game and despite many attempts to understand and even use a walkthrough, I just cannot get "into" it or even get through certain parts of the game. I can't even begin to force myself to try it again. I really disliked it that much! This is odd because I loved-loved-loved the 2 Syberia games, Dracula Origin, both of the Return to Mysterious Island games and many others.

I am relatively knew to Big Fish...(although I've purchased 16 games in the last 5 weeks!) I am so very addicted to the large file and adventure games that big fish has on here! However, I do not know if there are any other options available to me (regarding the Nancy Drew game) or do I have to just "suck it up" and consider that to be a waste of money?

If anyone knows the answer and could post about it....I would really appreciate it!

Thanks so much for your time!

Laurie

[Post New]by Eudoxia on Jul 18, 10 8:53 AM
I love the nancy drew games, but then again i'm not really into hidden object games
I loved this one it was different to go to school as nancy drew undercover, as have many teenage girls as your suspects.
I liked the storyline and enjoyed it 8/10

[Post New]by stephenandheidi on Jul 20, 10 12:31 PM
lady_light wrote:I love this game, and the walkthrough is great, but I can't seem to make it up the tree according to the walkthrough, I have tried every variation I can think of but nothing seems to work. Can someone help me please?
'

I cant get passed the tree either using the walkthrough help!!!! please

[Post New]by velvetlauren on Jul 22, 10 8:01 PM
I think there is a glitch with the ortho views corine gave me. They are all perfect but she keeps saying somethings wrong with them. There are no other options. 6 options for 6 boxes. Can anyone help?

[Post New]by velvetlauren on Jul 22, 10 8:04 PM
drgww wrote:I HAVE OVER 30 OF BIG FISH GAMES...ALL HIDDEN OBJECT...THIS GAME IS THE MOST STUPID GAME I HAVE EV ER TRIED TO PLAY....CAN'T GET PAST THE CONVERSATIONS TO ANY KIND OF ACTION AT ALL EVEN WITH THE WALK THROUGH....WHAT A WASTE....NO WONDER THERE IS NO TRIAL GAME FOR IT......IT IS AWFUL! TERRIB LE! NOTHING BUT STUPID CONVERSATION AFTER STUPID CONVERSATION. WISH I HAD NEVER GOTTEN IT. ....
Its actually pretty fun but its hard. U can sneak at night. U get to be the snack shop boss. U can do all kinds of things. Speakin of what is this walkthrough thing all about?

[Post New]by grannieshirl on Jul 23, 10 5:19 PM
Thank You but how do I post?

I was having trouble and got a walk through. It says the states on the US map are suppose to fall down. They don't ! I have tried this several times to no avail.... Please help.

Thank You,

Grannie Shirl

nat_pink25
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
20,920 Posts

[Post New]by nat_pink25 on Jul 23, 10 5:24 PM
grannieshirl wrote:Thank You but how do I post?

I was having trouble and got a walk through. It says the states on the US map are suppose to fall down. They don't ! I have tried this several times to no avail.... Please help.

Thank You,

Grannie Shirl

They should fall down when u start to do the raven puzzle on the wall next to the door in the classroom!.. see if this helps

[Post New]by grannieshirl on Jul 26, 10 11:08 AM
I have done the Raven about 4 times now. Different ways. First the code to get the prize. The next time I have clicked all of the parts and then on to the code. None of this works...

I saved the game before I go in the room and don't save it in the same name if I save it.....

[Post New]by judypkss on Aug 1, 10 9:58 AM
i forgot to take a picture of the map while i was in the classroom and now i cant get the clock to set to evening so i can sneak back in how do i get to pm again now it says "i dont have time for a nap etc" please help would really like to finish this....

[Post New]by carolyn57 on Aug 1, 10 1:01 PM
I wish there had been a trial version of this game - I wouldn't have purchased it. I am tired of wandering around, no puzzles, no hidden objects. How long do you have to play before something happens? I have been around the building, to the library, outside, etc. I'm close to just deleting this - so frustrating!

[Post New]by jjj71205 on Aug 3, 10 9:44 AM
ruthiepic wrote:I have just finished the game, helped by an ice day at school! (and quite a lot by the blog walkthrough, thank you!). It was really fun, but really hard too, and I like the out-takes at the end!

I have a ? on the game when I get to the basement and I have to arrange the stars it said to get your hints from reading the newspaper what are they talking about . That is where I'm stuck I can't get the stars right to open the panel. How do I do it. I'm looking at the walk through and that is not helping me. Can you help me.
Thanks jjj71205

[Post New]by jjj71205 on Aug 3, 10 9:54 AM
stephenandheidi wrote:
lady_light wrote:I love this game, and the walkthrough is great, but I can't seem to make it up the tree according to the walkthrough, I have tried every variation I can think of but nothing seems to work. Can someone help me please?
'

when your on the tree the walkthrough is not what you follow. Follow the squirrel see where he jumps and do the same on each level.

[Post New]by jjj71205 on Aug 3, 10 9:57 AM
stephenandheidi wrote:
'

you have to follow the squirrel up the tree don't use the walkthrough for this one. just follow the squirrel where he jumps up jump.
jjj71205

[Post New]by jjj71205 on Aug 3, 10 10:01 AM
tlodge28 wrote:I am at the end of my first day and I am in my room. How do I set the clock to the morning, so I can start the next day?

Thanks.

use your phone to set the time click on clock and set it for 6 or 7am and it will go off.

VolleymomDee
Squid
Squid
70 Posts

[Post New]by VolleymomDee on Aug 7, 10 7:53 AM
What's up with no demo? :~(

[Post New]by southerngirl78 on Sep 17, 10 1:47 AM
I swear that if you really, really, really, like pointing and clicking at things that are in plain sight, STICK WITH THOSE KIDDIE HIDDEN OBJECT GAMES!!!!

You have to be nosy to be a detective, DUH! If you are still wondering around and around after fifteen minutes of game play and you haven't found NOT ONE puzzle, adventure games are not for you!!!! Nancy has a tutorial in the beginning of the game for a reason. There is also a junior detective version so that you can have a checklist of things to do if you are new to adventure games that don't involve a coloring book!!!! I'm a true fan of the ND series and am so SICK of seeing people on here bashing the games just because they are so simple minded they don't go through the tutorial or just play the junior version before giving up and asking for spoilers or declaring the games boring!!!! Its a series of games designed to make girls (and boys if they chose to play) USE THEIR BRAINS. If you are used to something happening every two seconds and don't like to search for things, read, figure things out, or do puzzles, THESE GAMES ARE NOT FOR YOU. Dont buy them, and please don't hate on them. I will stay away from your games, and you stay away from mine

Signed Southerngirl, a REAL adventure game fan. . .

[Post New]by sexyrose1996 on Nov 11, 10 2:01 PM
divegal wrote:YAY it's HERE!

I've heard good things; can't wait to play.

Thank you,

[Post New]by BrandoFan on Dec 11, 10 1:39 AM
WHERE IS THE WALK THRU FOR THIS BLOODY GAME?

Go to: