Vacation Mogul

kurtk
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

Re:Vacation Mogul

[Post New]by kurtk on Feb 4, 10 8:43 AM
ive got at least all silver and gold all but like 3 silvers and all upgrades that are listed i must be missing something somwhere?

[Post New]by lesliemcintosh on Feb 12, 10 1:18 PM
Just started this game, but must have missed something- How do you get rid of the suitcases that prevent tourists from occupying the motel or hut?

[Post New]by Bluecat25 on Feb 16, 10 2:58 PM
I completed all sections with a gold trophy. I can't give you specifics on the island, but I can tell you that at all levels I made sure to build anything I could on all available spaces as quickly as I could. For instance, if the space is big enough for a hotel, but I only had enough for a motel, I built it and then tore it down later. The ideal is to just get the money coming in and then upgrade with demolition. After you get all the gold trophies, you can finish the last level. You don't have to get a trophy on it, just finish it. The x properties are properties that you have to purchase before you can develop. The price usually doesn't show up until you are close to having enough money to purchase it.

madgicsh
Seahorse
Seahorse
37 Posts

[Post New]by madgicsh on Apr 17, 11 1:30 AM
I have gone straight through, gold on every level, but it still tells me I can't do the Mansion level until I finish all the others! Cute game, a bit easy to replay often, but SOOOOO frustrating when you can't play the last bit!

Ladycas
Seahorse
Seahorse
30 Posts

[Post New]by Ladycas on Jun 10, 11 3:23 PM
Oudespoor wrote:Hi to all those people having trouble getting the last level to play, you need to finish all the previous levels with a trophy (either silver or gold) and then it will let you access the last level. With all the upgrades it's easier to do the previous levels. I've finished and enjoyed the game immensely hoping that BFG will bring in some more TM games.

Ladycas
Seahorse
Seahorse
30 Posts

[Post New]by Ladycas on Jun 10, 11 3:24 PM
I have gold on all but two of the dots and silver on those and it still won't let me get to the house. Keeps telling me to finish all the levels. Somethings wrong somewhere and I need help.

Ladycas
Seahorse
Seahorse
30 Posts

[Post New]by Ladycas on Jun 10, 11 3:26 PM
Also have all the upgrades. Still won't let me to the house all though that dot is blue.
HELP please.

Ladycas
Seahorse
Seahorse
30 Posts

[Post New]by Ladycas on Jun 10, 11 3:30 PM
I've enjoyed playing it but like the rest of you I am getting tired of replaying it and still getting that I have to finish all the levels before I can get to the house. I must be dense. Have gold on all but two and they have silver plus have all upgrades. Am really bumfuddled on what to do.

Ladycas
Seahorse
Seahorse
30 Posts

[Post New]by Ladycas on Jun 10, 11 3:33 PM
The Build a Lot series is the best. Hope they bring out more. There are plenty of era's to build on. The Elizabethan era was hard but fun. I like this hotel mogul and vacation mogul but they make it so hard to accomplish the game.

Ladycas
Seahorse
Seahorse
30 Posts

[Post New]by Ladycas on Jun 10, 11 3:37 PM
I to would like to see more TM games. I get bored playing a lot of hidden object games after awhile. I like them but not as much as the TM's.

dear_gamer
Seahorse
Seahorse
26 Posts

[Post New]by dear_gamer on Aug 29, 12 2:34 AM
May not be a great game but a boring one. Completed with all gold.

[Post New]by Twassock on May 7, 13 2:10 PM
Same Problem. All levels complete with gold trophy's, All upgrades purchased will still says i must complete all levels to enter the mansion. if bfg can't be bothered to sort the problem out. i can't be bothered to buy any more games. very bad customer support. shame on you bfg.

Go to: