Re:Welcome to Rhianna Ford & The Da Vinci Letter forum

[Post New]by conners on May 24, 12 1:36 PM
I also am at the library outside locating objects...however, I have even reinstalled the software, but am still unable to select and remove the ankh and the non-smoking signs. Seems like I will never get to finish the game...which by the way I really like...can anyone help with this? Thank you.

lisablue4369
Flounder
Flounder
2,105 Posts

[Post New]by lisablue4369 on Jul 21, 12 5:12 PM
the person who created this game sure knew what they were doing. GREAT puzzles and the graphic's are absolutely gorgeous. keep this creator on payroll! thanks for a outstanding game.------------lisa

[Post New]by Max1emum on Aug 27, 12 3:08 AM
I have been unable to complete this game on the IPad since purchasing it a few months ago. The fault has been reported (by other customers too!). Playing on IPad and cannot select the No-smoking sign from the Lobby in the Library of Antiquarian books.

How about fixing the games that have problems instead of continuing to release more games! I've also just paid £4.99 for Lockwood HD and also found the same problem on there doing the game in the trunk of the car towards the end of Chapter 1 - cannot select the Cookie.

The App for Rhianna Ford says it was updated in June 2012 but when I select the Update option I am being advised that all my Apps are updated.

Frustrating!!!

[Post New]by Pride49 on Sep 21, 12 6:25 AM
kika64 wrote:Hi! I am at the end of chapter 4, it shows me the map but I can't continue. Anywhere to click on. Can somobody help me????
(sorry for my english )

[Post New]by Pride49 on Sep 21, 12 6:27 AM
I'm having the same problem, chapt iv, a map but no where to click to continue. can anyone help

Go to: