Re:Walkthrough now available for Green Moon

[Post New]by kheller1264 on Feb 15, 10 3:30 PM
thank you very much for your quick response im new to the asking for help i did try that again but it was coffee i tried to make more and it asks for the correct liquid so i can not make more coffee either. ii also went to several rooms and tried to right click with item in hand and didnt work is this just a glitch?

MargieB
Salmon
Salmon
2,658 Posts

[Post New]by MargieB on Feb 15, 10 3:37 PM
kheller1264 wrote:thank you very much for your quick response im new to the asking for help i did try that again but it was coffee i tried to make more and it asks for the correct liquid so i can not make more coffee either. ii also went to several rooms and tried to right click with item in hand and didnt work is this just a glitch?

Hi Kheller, Let me welcome you to Big Fish Games!

Not sure if it's a glitch yet. let me ask you a couple of questions first.

Have you already made the coffee once successfully or is this your first attempt?

Do you know what task number you are on?

Margie B

Edited on 02/15/2010 at 3:38:09 PM PST

[Post New]by kheller1264 on Feb 15, 10 3:46 PM
i have already made the coffee, and i am getting ready to put the wheels on the cart. i just figured i culd make more coffee to get rid of the ground coffee, didnt realize i couldn't. the rest of the game was great even the ships. lol seems to be everyones issue. I even shot the glasses after many attempts but it was fun none the less.

MargieB
Salmon
Salmon
2,658 Posts

[Post New]by MargieB on Feb 15, 10 4:00 PM
kheller1264 wrote:i have already made the coffee, and i am getting ready to put the wheels on the cart. i just figured i culd make more coffee to get rid of the ground coffee, didnt realize i couldn't. the rest of the game was great even the ships. lol seems to be everyones issue. I even shot the glasses after many attempts but it was fun none the less.

Thanks for clarifying that

If you are sure the mortar is full and the game is not letting you right-click it to get rid of its contents, then it might be best to contact customer support.

Before you contact them try to exit the game completely and once you return try to empty it to see if it works.

Good Luck!

Margie B

[Post New]by kheller1264 on Feb 15, 10 5:00 PM
thank you very much for your help. i have tried to exit and renter like you said several times but to no avail. now next question, like i said played many many games and used the forums to help me through but never had to ask a question before. I appreciate your patience. to contact customer support which category do i click on

Edited on 02/15/2010 at 5:00:42 PM PST

MargieB
Salmon
Salmon
2,658 Posts

[Post New]by MargieB on Feb 15, 10 5:19 PM
kheller1264 wrote:thank you very much for your help. i have tried to exit and renter like you said several times but to no avail. now next question, like i said played many many games and used the forums to help me through but never had to ask a question before. I appreciate your patience. to contact customer support which category do i click on

You are very welcome, more than happy to help in any way I can

Your best bet, if you are a Game Club Member is to use the "Live Chat" feature from your account. Just keep in mind that you have to contact them during business hours.

You can also fill out a ticket by going through this link

http://bigfishgames.custhelp.com/app/ask/session/L3NpZC9Qc2hwT0VVag==

Just choose the "technical issues" tab from the drop down menu.

Good Luck and please come back and let us know if you were able to get past that point.

Thanks, Margie B

Edited on 02/15/2010 at 5:20:42 PM PST

[Post New]by straykattinn on Feb 16, 10 11:17 AM
this was the most disappointing game ever
took forever to get through the intro
no hint button
nothing of clues to help you get to shed
in the first scene
what a waste of my time

[Post New]by kheller1264 on Feb 16, 10 3:47 PM
to marji b who help me so much unfortunately i do have to start from the beginning again due to a glitch but all is good maybe i can shoot glasses in fewer tries this time.

MargieB
Salmon
Salmon
2,658 Posts

[Post New]by MargieB on Feb 17, 10 6:04 AM
kheller1264 wrote:to marji b who help me so much unfortunately i do have to start from the beginning again due to a glitch but all is good maybe i can shoot glasses in fewer tries this time.

Hi kheller,

Sorry to hear that you had to start over again due to a glitch. Shooting the glasses is definitely easier the second...third...and fourth time you do it

Good Luck,

Margie B

Edited on 02/17/2010 at 6:05:18 AM PST

[Post New]by sunbeam163 on Feb 21, 10 4:41 PM
Is there any way to pass the mini game with the ships? I am not an arcade person and I keep losing and it is getting very frustrating!!!!

nwl43
Stingray
Stingray
4,931 Posts

[Post New]by nwl43 on Feb 21, 10 5:07 PM
sunbeam163 wrote:Is there any way to pass the mini game with the ships? I am not an arcade person and I keep losing and it is getting very frustrating!!!!

I am so sorry but there is no way to skip. I had problems at first. I found that if I used the arrows and space bar on my computer rather than the game controls I did better. I put my pointer and ring fingers on the side arrows and used my middle finger for the up and down arrows and placed my left hand on the space bar to shoot. Try to get the ships completley framed within the hands. Down is a little better than being too high. Shoot and take note of where the shot lands. If too far to the right quickly adjust with your left arrow, if behind the ship adjust with the down arrow. Good luck.

mysticmomma
Guppy
Guppy
106 Posts

[Post New]by mysticmomma on Feb 24, 10 4:24 AM
OMG have to agree whole heartedly. This game was wonderful. Only wish you could navigate more on the away screens.

ens and it was longer . you were stuck to 3 or 4 screans over and over.

Maybe next game there will be a colony on the moon. Would be nice if he could travel around the galexy in his quests lol.

[Post New]by alexakaruda on Feb 26, 10 12:46 PM
In the Mac version, once I give the commander the scroll for the catapult, I see a little cut-scene, then nothing happens. The screen says, "Sorry, Archimedes" or something like that, and I click to continue, and then nothing happens. I can't move or activate anything except the menu. Also, when I open the recipe book when cooking for the king, I can flip the pages but I can't put the book away. Is anybody else having these problems? I tried restarting the game, but it hasn't helped.

Mr_Russ
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,662 Posts

[Post New]by Mr_Russ on Feb 26, 10 12:50 PM
To put the book away, right-click.

I think you have the wrong scroll for the catapult.

[Post New]by alexakaruda on Feb 26, 10 12:58 PM
Mr_Russ: Thanks for the hint about the cookbook!

I gave the commander the only scroll he would take, which is the only one with a catapult on it. Is there something else I'm supposed to give him after that? He accepts it and I see the making of the catapult, then I click the screen and nothing happens.

Mr_Russ
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,662 Posts

[Post New]by Mr_Russ on Feb 26, 10 1:35 PM
You may have a problem with your game then, rather than your scroll. It could be driver-related, it could be dx 9-related.

Click on the green envelope, then click on Contact Us, then select Technical Issues from the drop-down list.

[Post New]by digitalara on Feb 26, 10 2:36 PM
alexakaruda - There is a bug in this game on OSX Snow Leopard according to tech support - Try dragging the game out of the applications folder and onto the desktop (or anywhere not in the applications folder or one of its sub-folders) and run it from there (fixed the same problem for me)

[Post New]by jantor on Feb 28, 10 1:13 PM
I am on the Travel Potion task (#4, I think). It will not accept my bottle of vinegar. it indicates I need a different liquid. has any one else had this problem? Any suggestions for resolving the issue? Thank you.

nwl43
Stingray
Stingray
4,931 Posts

[Post New]by nwl43 on Mar 1, 10 11:59 AM
jantor wrote:I am on the Travel Potion task (#4, I think). It will not accept my bottle of vinegar. it indicates I need a different liquid. has any one else had this problem? Any suggestions for resolving the issue? Thank you.

Are you working on space travel or time travel? Space travel which is task #4 starts with water. This gets you a blue button. Time travel is task # 5 and is the one that uses vinegar. If you don't yet have a blue button you need to do the potion for space travel and use water.

ZazuGirl
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

[Post New]by ZazuGirl on Mar 3, 10 2:55 PM
Yeah Baby!!
Finally finished this one. Love it, love it. My only issue is it needs more story line at the start and in the walkthrough to make sense of the purpose.
Keep "em coming!

Go to: