d0080b
Stingray
Stingray
5,334 Posts

Re:Rasputin's curse comments and reviews

[Post New]by d0080b on May 8, 11 6:08 PM
Game's storyline was lame... I lost interest and uninstalled.

laurakay76
Guppy
Guppy
195 Posts

[Post New]by laurakay76 on Aug 9, 11 1:51 PM
I gave up on this about ten minutes into the demo. I'm sure the parts that actually take place in Russia are more interesting, but the lead-up was pathetic. A game where I had to find all the kid's toys to pack? A trip to the doctor? REALLY? Incredibly lame. Shame, really, because the premise interested me a lot.

[Post New]by Psychobuddhist on Feb 28, 12 1:12 PM
I've felt less disturbed after an episode of Law and Order: SVU.

LuckyKK
Minnow
Minnow
257 Posts

[Post New]by LuckyKK on Mar 13, 13 9:43 PM
I have to agree with the fishes that said "HUH?" about this game. The story line was rather confusing at times. Especially toward the end. I just didn't get it. Guess there'll be a sequel to it because of Rasputin being shown at the end. The game was very slow with loading in between scenes. Sometimes I thought it wasn't going to come back up. Really weird, and once again, I have to say 'huh'?

[Post New]by pierrotlunaire0 on Sep 2, 13 6:21 PM
Extremely bizarre story line, paired with teeny tiny objects that you are supposed to find. The HOG aspects are okay, I started clicking on any lump that didn't look like it fit, and I had better luck than actually looking for specific objects.

The music was very pretty.

But the story?!? Creepy doesn't begin to describe it. She ends up being Rasputin's sex slave, and once she escapes, her son gives her a disturbing grin of knowledge. Eww! Psychobuddhist (2 posts up) has it nailed.

Go to: