gameslvr
Clownfish
Clownfish
553 Posts

Re:1001 Nights: The Adventures of Sindbad

[Post New]by gameslvr on Jan 27, 10 2:09 PM
Totally agree with everyone. The sparkles ruin the game as well as the very small items. Pass this one up!

scarlet_11dy6
Flounder
Flounder
2,031 Posts

[Post New]by scarlet_11dy6 on Jan 27, 10 11:17 PM
It's not a horrible game....it just doesn't seem to fit any specific audience. And yknow, does have a Kids' Games section on here, so I wouldn't be too quick to call games childish or whatever b/c maybe they're supposed to be?

jeffory
Lobster
Lobster
80 Posts

[Post New]by jeffory on Jan 28, 10 1:50 AM
Did anyone else have a problem with the game, right after I got the next to the last jewel the game just quit on me and when I went back in to try to finish it it still had my name there but started the game all over so did not save my progress, I had read at GZ that there was some problem with being able to finish the game but nothing about progress not being saved, this game has some major bugs in it....

purplehaze72
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
21,258 Posts

[Post New]by purplehaze72 on Jan 28, 10 5:09 AM
i must be getting blind as i am playing the game and have not seen any sparkles as of yet, i am really enjoying this game, its cute and relaxing for me! four from me!

purplehaze72
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
21,258 Posts

[Post New]by purplehaze72 on Jan 28, 10 5:14 AM
purplehaze72 wrote:i must be getting blind as i am playing the game and have not seen any sparkles as of yet, i am really enjoying this game, its cute and relaxing for me! four from me!

oh i am sooo bad, wrong game, i thought this was the sultans labyrinth game so ignore my post!

mamajay
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,222 Posts

[Post New]by mamajay on Feb 3, 10 11:17 PM
Well I have to say that I have really enjoyed playing this game. I don't care if 1001 nights belongs to Scheherazade and not Sinbad, I like the storyline and I like having lots of different minigames. There's also enough challenge to have me stumped for a while in a couple of them

Its a shame that so many aren't bothering to at least give the game a try. If they did, they might just be pleasantly surprised (or not, lol). Not everyone will enjoy every game, regardless of who gives it a and ditto for the . I always read the comments on the game forums, then I make up my mind on whether to try a game or not.

Apart from the D in Sindbad, I only saw a couple of instances of poor spelling or grammar and they were very very minor. Compared to some of the games many of us have played (and complained vociferously about), the grammar/spelling in this one is perfect, lol.

JMO.

Jen.

robin94122
Salmon
Salmon
2,810 Posts

[Post New]by robin94122 on Feb 4, 10 9:02 PM
The 7 Tales of Sinbad are included in the 1001 Nights told by Sheherezade in many versions of those tales, including the 1885 version by Sir Richard Burton which is the basis of most English renditions.

So although probably not part of the original, they are included in most english versions.

Sindbad is an alternative arabic spelling.

Google either Sindbad or 1001 Nights Sinbad for more information.

Misty_Rivers
Guppy
Guppy
185 Posts

[Post New]by Misty_Rivers on Feb 5, 10 9:10 AM
I did not like this game, as mentioned by others this sparkling hint drove me batty.

Go to: