Choopaz
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Free the Witch here

[Post New]by Choopaz on Jun 23, 16 3:01 PM
I've just done the update but still go no stats from before. Lost all my boosts and tickets. I'm at level 90, gutted to not be able to play it anymore

silver_hawk
Manatee
Manatee
3,738 Posts

[Post New]by silver_hawk on Jun 24, 16 11:32 AM
It is required to play level 150 and beat the boss three times in order to move forward.

Developers: Level 150 is way, way, way to hard at the third level.

When you finally get magic spread to a few squares the boss has taken nearly half of what you achieved. This is a level where boosts fail to give you an advantage. Because even with the three boosts you get to chose from at the beginning of the level You still lose ground much faster than you can gain any. Using wands and hammers has proved to be of much little use.

Even when a magic ball is used with a charm or when two charms (stripes and bombs) are used together and get a fair amount of the area covered in magic it is within a few moves you lose nearly all of it. Just trying to recover what you lost (and keep losing) you find you only have one magic square left by the time you've used up all your available moves. At this point it's not worth buying or using additional moves.

I've gotten to the point where I had 2 squares left to cover and lost all but 6 squares by the time my available moves where used up.

You MUST fix this or you will quickly lose players and this game will bust. I'm a seasoned player and it's too difficult for me. A couple of suggestions is to not have the vines on the level and/or have the boss take away less magic during his attacks.

This is an adorable game. But if this level remains the way it is now this game will die before it even begins. No one will play with this amount of frustration.

Please play it yourselves at the third stage and you will see for yourselves what I'm trying to explain.

No one minds losing a level now and then or need boosts to complete one, but this level leaves a player feeling utterly defeated. I'd gladly spend 500 coins to just skip this one. It's that bad.

Thank you for listening.

LMcCrary
Seahorse
Seahorse
30 Posts

[Post New]by LMcCrary on Jun 24, 16 6:10 PM
silver_hawk: I'm glad for your expertise in the game! I'm wondering if you might want to mention which level/island/world this level is too hard for? The developers might want to know without looking at other posts, and I can anticipate as I work through the game.

I use your puzzle hints a lot! Thanks again for post them.

[Post New]by milliemaltese on Jun 24, 16 6:54 PM
I totally agree with Silver_Hawk that Ocean level 150 is too hard even for experienced players.

To add to my frustration, since the update ( 6/23 ?) the game tends to kick me out every time I am even close to winning.

At that point I not only lose a life, but also all the boosts I've used.

I love this game, but the frustration, lost lives and lost boosts are becoming overwhelming.

Developers: Level 150 is way, way, way too hard at the third level.

Edited on 06/24/2016 at 6:57:12 PM PST

[Post New]by bobbzy44 on Jun 26, 16 2:45 PM
I’m having a problem with first play of level 103. When the message “match the element inside of the bubble to get rid of it” appears the hand pointer is asking me to make a move that doesn’t result in a match and it wont let me move any other element except the one it‘s pointing to. I am stuck unable to do anything except exit out of the level (and lose a life). Help.

[Post New]by bigdiane12 on Jun 26, 16 5:06 PM
I am missing crystals on levels 38 and now 78 in the woodlands. It says 4/5 even though I have already completed it once.

Guideo
Guppy
Guppy
121 Posts

[Post New]by Guideo on Jun 26, 16 6:18 PM
MOUSE CLICK REACTION: the games that have you following a path are really annoying me because of the fact my clicks aren't all being registered. I can't efficiently turn the board and the clicks to make matches are being blocked before AND after the BOSS ATTACK. This feels a LOT more like a technical glitch than an intended difficulty raiser for these games. Please address this!

bfgBellerophon
7,785 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Jun 27, 16 11:05 AM
Hi Everyone,

I want to thank players for taking the time to post in this particular thread. We definitely want to help get things up and running as it should.

For players that are experiencing issues with items not appearing in their game, please reach out to our Technical Support Team with a Dr. Felix Report. The support team is happy to help in any way that they can. If you are able to provide a screenshot, that would help aid in the investigation. I'll include a help article below:

Taking A Screenshot

Thank you silver_hawk for bringing Level 150 to the Moderation Team's attention. I've gone ahead and passed this information along to the appropriate teams for investigation. If any information is known, we will update the forums.

If players are experiencing clicking issues with their mouse, please look at the following help article as it contains steps to ensure that your video card driver is current.

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

If the issues still persist, the support team is always willing to further assist. Please provide a Dr. Felix Report. The support team has the tools to gather this data and provide steps that are specific to your computer's configurations.

Thank you for your patience.

bfgBellerophon

silver_hawk
Manatee
Manatee
3,738 Posts

[Post New]by silver_hawk on Jun 27, 16 12:53 PM
When you play each stage of a level there are coin rewards for winning each stage:

Stage 1 : 10 coins
Stage 2 : 25 coins
Stage 3 : 50 coins
Total for completing all three stages of a level : 85 coins

However, on level 200 you only get 10 coins for each stage (a total of 30 coins).

granny754
Herring
Herring
303 Posts

[Post New]by granny754 on Jun 27, 16 3:06 PM
Built 1st Resource Center off level 13 more than a week ago and it does generate.

silver_hawk
Manatee
Manatee
3,738 Posts

[Post New]by silver_hawk on Jun 28, 16 7:27 AM
granny754 wrote:Built 1st Resource Center off level 13 more than a week ago and it does generate.

The resource buildings in The Woodlands (levels 1-100) and The Great Ocean (levels 101-200) DO work. The resource buildings in The Snowy Meadows ( levels 201-300) DO NOT.

silver_hawk
Manatee
Manatee
3,738 Posts

[Post New]by silver_hawk on Jun 28, 16 7:35 AM
The Goals tab in The Snowy Meadows now is listing that I need to "collect 5 pink crystals to open portal at level 294".

The thing is... I collected the crystals last week, opened the portal, played all the levels in there, and closed the portal. It is now a statue like the other completed portals. Yet, it shows (with a little icon above it) that I still need to collect one more pink crystal (mind you, already had been completed, done, finished).

This message just showed up today. It has been several days since I had completed this task.

Also to make mention. The portal is actually at 296 not 294. And all the portals in the Snowy Meadows do not give portal tickets at all. When you click on it the message shows that the next portal ticket will be generated in... - but lists no time like the others that will show how many hours/minutes are left.

[Post New]by Jarlsmaiddel on Jun 28, 16 10:00 PM
I am unable to attain the ingredients required to repair the building on Level 133. Please understand this does not mean I have been unable to solve the puzzles, I have not been able to access them at all.

marmieduke
Starfish
Starfish
49 Posts

[Post New]by marmieduke on Jun 29, 16 12:25 AM
There is a bug in the game: in the first puzzle tile next to level 133, if you run out of possible moves (which I did) before running out of actual moves, there is no reshuffle. I had to exit the game and hence lost a life.

Guideo
Guppy
Guppy
121 Posts

[Post New]by Guideo on Jun 29, 16 1:22 AM
silver_hawk wrote:
granny754 wrote:Built 1st Resource Center off level 13 more than a week ago and it does generate.

The resource buildings in The Woodlands (levels 1-100) and The Great Ocean (levels 101-200) DO work. The resource buildings in The Snowy Meadows ( levels 201-300) DO NOT.

I'm a bit confused; are you letting us know that FOR YOU the 1st building actually generates spell books, but FOR YOU the resource buildings in The Snowy Meadows don't work, or are you saying that FOR US there is a FIX for the first building?

Man, I hope it is the second. It isn't that I need spell books, but I hate when something STARES AT ME in a non-functional way (especially when it is me ... in the mirror)

vernete
Starfish
Starfish
45 Posts

[Post New]by vernete on Jun 29, 16 11:18 PM
dollyflower wrote:No cursor! Had to ctl/alt/del to get out of the game. Windows XP.

i have the same problem. no cursor! how can you play a game when you have to guess where you are each move? after reading about so many problems with this game, i have decided it isn't worth the effort. i will be deleting it from my game manager when i am done here.

[Post New]by gillybabe72 on Jun 30, 16 1:26 AM
bigdiane12 wrote:I am missing crystals on levels 38 and now 78 in the woodlands. It says 4/5 even though I have already completed it once.

I am having the same issue with portal on the great ocean at level 148.
I have completed & closed the portal - the statue is now there with a ticket to collect but the crystals are showing 4/5 and it has reappeared as a task in the goals tab.

dollfaye
Guppy
Guppy
108 Posts

Resource buildings in Snowy Meadows

[Post New]by dollfaye on Jun 30, 16 10:01 AM
I just sent a message to technical support about this problem. I feel that if they can't fix the problem or even acknowledge that the problem exists, I won't be paying any more money into the game.

rosiebvt
Manatee
Manatee
3,906 Posts

[Post New]by rosiebvt on Jun 30, 16 1:42 PM
I'm having the same "open goals" problem for the portals to get through level 190. The goals is telling me I haven't collected the red yellow or blue crystals but I've finished and opened/closed the portals. I ended up having to buy blazing orbs to do that, I don't know why I didn't have any because I've been playing every level before moving on to the next puzzle and every daily/witch quest.

Also, in the overall statistics page, it only shows I've completed the third stage of 99 levels when I've actually completed all of them.

frappy12
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

[Post New]by frappy12 on Jul 1, 16 10:53 PM
I am playing on windows10 pc I love the game but I keep paying for inventory that I never get do to when I order I am charged but game keeps crashing before it is added to inventory I would like to either get my money back or all the inventory that I have not gotten 40.00

Go to: