It's lewbabes fault...

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

Re:It's lewbabes fault...

[Post New]by prpldva on Oct 7, 08 6:57 AM
Anniejo wrote:Lewbabes has a lot to answer for getting us all addicted on this game, I didn´t want to stop last night, but had to go to bed in the end, I couldn´t keep my eyes open

love love this game

Yes he does! AND! He has not been back since! I think he's waiting for us to finish and then he'll swoop in and toss another game our way.

Smallhaven
Rainbowfish
Rainbowfish
42,220 Posts

[Post New]by Smallhaven on Oct 7, 08 7:37 AM
I noticed that, too, prpldva. Lewbabes gets us hooked on the game and then disappears into the expanse of the Pond. He could at least buy a round in the Watering Hole for us.

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Oct 7, 08 8:03 PM
OMG! Smallhaven, you were right! I'm on The Spike and I have to do 24 in a row! I don't think they make enough irons for that.

AnnBy
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,653 Posts

[Post New]by AnnBy on Oct 7, 08 11:22 PM
I'm heading to Sandy Beaches next......

sara1968
Minnow
Minnow
299 Posts

[Post New]by sara1968 on Oct 8, 08 3:04 AM
Smallhaven wrote:

Welcome to "... lewbabes fault", sara1968. Since you're not playing the game at the moment, would you mind coming out and spotting the ball for me? I lost track of one in the ravine and another through the clubhouse window.

Thanks for the welcome!! Guess what?? I said not now but I did what I did not want to do. Sure not gonna be able to look for your balls I am looking for mine. LOL How much did the club house window cost? I bought the game and I am so addicted I don't want to do anything but this game. It is another drive, a hole than another course. Whooa!!! I got get some things down around here. LOL

One thing I love about this game is the positive feed back from the announcers. LOL Never got this any other game I have bought. LOL Plus I love the Australian accents.

You all are way ahead of me. I think I am slow player I think about what cards I am using and removing a lot. I did horrible on the timed coursed. LOL

Do you all use your irons or do you save them up for these long drives? I have had no problem with the long drives so far, but I am not at the 24 one yet. LOL I finished 16 a way back it seemed easy.

I am on August Jones course.

There are alot of courses. WOW we got our money's worth on this game. LOL

I can see coming back and playing many times it is different each time because of the layout of the cards.

Happy Golfing.

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Oct 8, 08 6:56 AM
sara1968 wrote:
Thanks for the welcome!! Guess what?? I said not now but I did what I did not want to do. Sure not gonna be able to look for your balls I am looking for mine. LOL How much did the club house window cost? I bought the game and I am so addicted I don't want to do anything but this game. It is another drive, a hole than another course. Whooa!!! I got get some things down around here. LOL

Another one bites the green.....I'm still stuck trying to do 24 in a row....

anne216
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,772 Posts

[Post New]by anne216 on Oct 8, 08 7:38 AM
hi guys
after reading all your posts about fairway i just had to download it and am loving it i even now have the top score for my first couse -17 i am stocked to the max and i have never even liked golf but this game sure is addictave so thanks to everyone in the pond for making me download it my only trouble is i don't want to stop playing it and its after 1.30 in the morning here in Australia WHOO HOO!!
THANKS FELLOW FISHIES
Anne

cesse47
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
25,099 Posts

[Post New]by cesse47 on Oct 8, 08 7:43 AM
Ahhhh, another one bites the dust!! LOL

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Oct 8, 08 7:55 AM
cesse47 wrote:Ahhhh, another one bites the dust!! LOL

Yep- i think we need a group session- Fairway Freaks Annon....

sara1968
Minnow
Minnow
299 Posts

[Post New]by sara1968 on Oct 8, 08 11:03 AM
prpldva wrote:

Another one bites the green.....I'm still stuck trying to do 24 in a row....

I know you will not be stuck for long. If you used all your irons up, others have remarked to go back to other courses and play them to get your irons back for the long drives. I don't look forward to that course. I am taking my sweet time in getting there. LOL

I have been using my irons, they are easy to get back. I use them to get good pars on the courses and perfect holes. I love getting the encouragement on a perfect hole. LOL How many irons total are there? I have had 2 through 9 in my bag at one time.

Oh my one of my wild drives, I had the gopher steel my money. Hey that sucks when we are working so hard to get it. I have decide to pay the 200 dollars whenever that is a choice instead of wild guessing the drive. I just don' t want to be robbed anymore. LOL

Back to the greens

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Oct 8, 08 1:29 PM
Holey ca-ca! I'm on Joes Gas and Golf- It's a doozy! I'm getting ready to try again for the 5th time.

Smallhaven
Rainbowfish
Rainbowfish
42,220 Posts

[Post New]by Smallhaven on Oct 8, 08 5:44 PM
prpldva wrote:

LMFO!!!

*leaps up first*

Hello, fellow fishie Fairway Freaks. My name is Smallhaven and I'm a Fairway Solitaire addict. Not long ago, I was swimming along in the Pond, pretty much minding my own business, when along comes the now conveniently absent lewbabes. Knowing how bad the MCF HO DT's were hittin' me and several other fishies, lewbabes nonchallantly mentions this game. I figure "What the heck. I'll check it out." Within minutes of the trial... I was hooked. It's lewbabes fault, that's my story and I'm sticking to it.

*leaps aside*

Smallhaven
Rainbowfish
Rainbowfish
42,220 Posts

[Post New]by Smallhaven on Oct 8, 08 5:50 PM
anne216 wrote:THANKS FELLOW FISHIES

Hi, Anne! Welcome to Fairway Freaks Anon as prpldva has aptly named our group in this thread. We meet at the 9th Hole, also known as the Watering Hole, where we commiserate over this game. .

Just remember, as you get further along and it gets harder and more frustrating and you're ready to strangle the freakin' gopher...

It's lewbabes fault.

sara1968
Minnow
Minnow
299 Posts

[Post New]by sara1968 on Oct 8, 08 9:30 PM
Smallhaven wrote:
prpldva wrote:

LMFO!!!

*leaps up first*

Hello, fellow fishie Fairway Freaks. My name is Smallhaven and I'm a Fairway Solitaire addict. Not long ago, I was swimming along in the Pond, pretty much minding my own business, when along comes the now conveniently absent lewbabes. Knowing how bad the MCF HO DT's were hittin' me and several other fishies, lewbabes nonchallantly mentions this game. I figure "What the heck. I'll check it out." Within minutes of the trial... I was hooked. It's lewbabes fault, that's my story and I'm sticking to it.

*leaps aside*

I am only going to the meeting if Lewbabes shows up, because it is all his fault!!! That is the end of the story.

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Oct 9, 08 5:10 AM
He needs to at least bring the coffee and donuts.....

Smallhaven
Rainbowfish
Rainbowfish
42,220 Posts

[Post New]by Smallhaven on Oct 9, 08 5:39 AM
sara1968 wrote:Smallhaven, How many games are you playing? I see you were mentioning another game in Oktoberfest thread. Do you change between games when you get frustrated.

I usually do play several games at once and go between them depending on my where my head is at at the moment. Right now I'm in the midst of Fairway Solitaire, 4 Elements, MCF: Ravenhearts, and Ice Princess. I haven't played Ice Princess in ages since I got stuck on level 94. I'm trying it again to see if I can get past this freakin' level and finish the game. 4 Elements... I love this game! Play it over and over even with the frustrating level 63. Ravenhearst I'm replaying in preparation of the new MCF coming next month. And Fairway Solitaire... it's lewbabes fault or I would have never tried this game.

Anniejo
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
24,109 Posts

[Post New]by Anniejo on Oct 9, 08 6:57 AM
It took me about 3 hours all told, to finish cherry lanes.....at this rate I´ll be bald by the end of the week..

Smallhaven
Rainbowfish
Rainbowfish
42,220 Posts

[Post New]by Smallhaven on Oct 9, 08 9:13 AM
Anniejo wrote:It took me about 3 hours all told, to finish cherry lanes.....at this rate I´ll be bald by the end of the week..

Three hours?! Why the heck is it taking me two day's to get through this course?

Maybe I need an attitude adjustment. Yeah, that's it. Might be early at Smallhaven but it's 'happy hour' somewhere in the world.

*swims off for a couple 's before heading onto golf course*

Edited on 10/09/2008 at 9:13:59 AM PST

cesse47
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
25,099 Posts

[Post New]by cesse47 on Oct 9, 08 9:17 AM
Sounds like lewbabe should at least drop in with and for everyone so ya'll can keep up your strength

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Oct 9, 08 9:43 AM
cesse47 wrote:Sounds like lewbabe should at least drop in with and for everyone so ya'll can keep up your strength
Or clean my house- since that's not getting done while I'm playing...

Go to: