Re:Welcome to Paradise Quest forum

[Post New]by bcross1 on May 2, 11 12:34 PM
I am having the trouble with the vines. How do they attach.

[Post New]by bcross1 on May 3, 11 4:42 PM
I am on Level 25 and could get off that little island. I can only find one piece where are the other pieces.

[Post New]by dodie01 on Jul 16, 11 4:52 PM
can anyone tell me how to get what I need in level 62

I must have missed something.

[Post New]by Mama2sum on Feb 11, 12 12:24 PM
GoddessOdd wrote:straightfoward m3 game, but apparently there is some sort of secret thing you are supposed to do...I time out on L5, even though I have THOUSANDS of points, and have cleared everything that I am supposed to.

Not a huge fan of M3 anyway, although JewelQuest was fun for a little while. I was just curious why I was losing the game, and why, even though they said in the beginning there was "HELP" there wasn't.

Just between us gamers, if it was me, I would want my game to be fun, and to make sense...why would anyone want to buy a game that wasn't?

I must have missed something.

[Post New]by Mama2sum on Feb 11, 12 12:28 PM
Mama2sum wrote:
GoddessOdd wrote:straightfoward m3 game, but apparently there is some sort of secret thing you are supposed to do...I time out on L5, even though I have THOUSANDS of points, and have cleared everything that I am supposed to.

Not a huge fan of M3 anyway, although JewelQuest was fun for a little while. I was just curious why I was losing the game, and why, even though they said in the beginning there was "HELP" there wasn't.

Just between us gamers, if it was me, I would want my game to be fun, and to make sense...why would anyone want to buy a game that wasn't?

bessiegirl
Clownfish
Clownfish
738 Posts

[Post New]by bessiegirl on Apr 2, 12 4:42 PM
Good grief...there are over 200 levels???!!!! This game must go on forever. I'm on level 60 something and it is really hard. Just about ready to give it up especially if I get another one of those dark games I have search with torches. Wish it wasn't a timed game...I hate those. But I'm enjoying it anyway, but I know I'm not going to make it all the way to the end..... !

puzzledone
Dolphin
Dolphin
7,182 Posts

[Post New]by puzzledone on Apr 2, 12 5:01 PM
@bessie There is a timer/untimed OPTION. In fact, I think you can switch during the game if stuck.

Just keep an eye on where the torches are and as they dim click them back on. You need only touch part of the border and click to go on. Also, the map shows you where they are to plan next moves to get to one.

Hope you get out of frustration and can continue in fun mode.

puzzledone
Dolphin
Dolphin
7,182 Posts

[Post New]by puzzledone on Apr 2, 12 5:10 PM
If you have been lucky to uncover the sand tiles to get that powerup that looks like a mountain peak, you can click on that (left side where icons are). You will get about a minute to see the whole map zoomed out. Sometimes there is a new "appendage" that grew on a border that wasn't there before. You can't really jump in the dark levels but see if there is a gold medallion tile there and work your way back. Like many m3 games, it seems the decade levels are the most challenging, then when you finally get past 50 or 60 or 70 there's easy ones again.

[Post New]by az1swife on Apr 7, 12 8:04 PM
Can someone please help me with level 45? I've been trying for days to find the 4th tile and it's nowhere in site. I've looked all over for a hidden island or something but I can't find anything. Please help!!

[Post New]by sweetangel39 on May 13, 12 10:20 AM
hi i am stuck on level 41 i have cleared all the sand got the key and gone to other parts of the level but i can only find 4 blocks i cn't find the last tile please can you help me?

lovely62
Clownfish
Clownfish
731 Posts

[Post New]by lovely62 on Jan 30, 13 3:18 AM
wow what a fun game, I love match 3 games so far this is one of the best except for fishdom 3, Thx DEV's for this game I loved the sounds and graphics..Just a awesome game this game is a buy for me.. Have fun fishes..Thx BF you Rock..

[Post New]by bridgettebardog on Feb 20, 13 11:46 AM
Love this game. I'm at loose ends trying to figure out how to use the 'soil' to make the vine grow. Clue"
Thanks!

[Post New]by patriciagk on Mar 19, 13 7:37 PM
I have never not been able to complete any Big Fish game that I've played. Until now. How do you get through Level 62? It is a night time scene so I can't use the vine to jump around. Am I missing something?

[Post New]by Rosaliy_Lynne on Jun 22, 13 2:18 PM
fuchsialady wrote:how do I pause the game and how do I minimize the game to check my e-mail?

assuming you are on windows - the way I get out of a game without shutting it down is to press the windows key near the left alt key on the keyboard - this takes you to the windows desktop. when ready - click on the active game icon and resume.

[Post New]by Rosaliy_Lynne on Jun 22, 13 2:21 PM
I have a question. I have completed two of the habitats and when i enter the habitat there is a camera and a lens - what is it I am supposed to be looking for?

[Post New]by Carol549 on Oct 3, 13 1:30 PM
Stuck on level 11. Horrible Game. Sorry I purchased it.

Go to: