Re:Welcome to Agatha Christie - Death on the Nile forum

[Post New]by NORTHEGG on Oct 19, 10 1:25 PM
The ducks go behind the bar. Four in a row. Keep clicking andf fit number two in first - then the third one - the fourth one is there.
Good luck.

sanfred2
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by sanfred2 on Jan 18, 11 2:33 AM
Koalanut wrote:This game is the 1st game I bought at . I was looking for this game, thinking it was an adventure game and found and all the games here. I thought, do I take a chance and sign up for 12 months to get the 6.99 price (old system), would I really buy that many games? Oh yeah, I most certainly did, and many, many more than that

This game though I never finished. If you love challenging HOG's, small objects and a timer, then this is for you! I had to play scenes over and over and finally gave up. It was simply too hard for me, especially since I had never played a HOG game before. I love Agatha Christie, I have read most of her books and played all the adventure games, but this is one tough HOG game!

sanfred2
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by sanfred2 on Jan 18, 11 2:51 AM
IM HAVING THE WORST TIME WITH THIS GAME. IT GIVES YOU 25 MINUTES TO FIND LIKE 48 OBJECTS, BUT THERE ARE ALWAYS CLOSER TO 70 OBJECTS BECAUSE EVERY ROOM HAS THINGS LIKE 12 PIECES OF PAPER OR 3 DUCKS OR 7 NUMBERS AND THEY JUST COUNT EACH LINE AS 1. THEN IF I CLICK ON SOMETHING IN TWO PLACES BECAUSE IT LOOKS LIKE SAY A BRUSH I KEEP GETTING TIME SUBTRACTED BECAUSE NOTICES KEEP POPPING OUT SAYING THAT I'M CLICKING RANDOMLY. IN ADDITION TO THE TIME SHOOTING BY FAST I KEEP LOSING TIME WHEN I CAN'T FIND SOMETHING RIGHT AWAY AND MY 25 MINUTES TURNS INTO SAY 18 MINUTES. YOU GET 5 HINTS TO USE ON ALL 5 ROOMS AND THERE IS NO WAY TO GET ANYMORE.A SIGN KEEPS TELLING ME TO USE MY HINTS WHEN I CLICK ABOUT 3 TIMES WITHOUT FINDING SOMETHING SO IF I DO THAT, I FIND I NEED HINTS IN OTHER ROOMS SINCE THERE IS SO MUCH STUFF THERE AND I AM LOOKING FOR SOMETHING THAT IS EITHER REAL SMALL OR LOOKS LIKE EVERYTHING ELSE.THE STORY LINE IS PRETTY GOOD BUT I MADE IT TO CHAPTER 7 AND NOW I DOUBT I EVER WILL GET ANY FURTHER SINCE I BEEN REPLAYING THAT CHAPTER FOR DAYS NOW. EVEN WHEN I CLICK ON THE ARROW THAT IS A HINT IT DON'T OPEN AND I GET TIME SUBTRACTED.I'M NEVER PAYING FOR AN AGATHA CHRISTIE GAME AGAIN. THE ONLY ONE I LIKE WAS PERIL AT END HOUSE.
WHEN I PLAYED 450 PADDINGTON I WAS HAVING TO FIND MY OBJECTS IN PLACES THAT WERE BLACK.I'D CLICK ON HINT AND MY OBJECT WAS IN THE MIDDLE OF A BLACK AREA AND I NEVER WOULD HAVE FOUND THEM UNLESS I JUST STARTED CLICKING ON THE WHOLE SECTION UNTIL I ACCIDENTLY HIT SOMETHING.

sanfred2
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by sanfred2 on Jan 18, 11 2:58 AM
NORTHEGG wrote:The ducks go behind the bar. Four in a row. Keep clicking andf fit number two in first - then the third one - the fourth one is there.
Good luck.
THAT'S NOT HOW YOU DO THAT ONE. DUCKS 1 AND 5 ARE ALREADY THERE SO FIND 2,3, AND 4 THEY GO RIGHT NEXT TO THEM. BUT YOU HAVE TO PUT IN 4 FIRST THEN 2 AND 3 OR THEY WON'T STAY.

nanapw04
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by nanapw04 on Mar 23, 11 12:22 PM
galeowen wrote:Figured it out! I knew where the parts had to go, just couldn't get them to stick. Well, now it works.

Where do they go? Help.

HasNazir
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,264 Posts

[Post New]by HasNazir on Mar 29, 11 4:49 AM
This is a wonderfully designed, relaxing game, there is a challenge that you have to be quick as there is no untimed modes that I saw. You go around opening up different rooms, which is nice (which i haven't opened them all yet).

It did grow on me, and I enjoyed it-as I stuck with the demo for the hour-so its a good job they allow you the hour. This is because the newer games ie Snark Busters Welcome to the Club there was more interaction, but it is hidden objects after another with some puzzles of fixing letters here.

So if anyone is going to try this game, I would definitely advise them to stick with the full hour demo, I agree first impressions count, but game play has changed since this game was made, so give it a chance, as I can see myself playing this game again, and its a nice accessory for the Summertime to enjoy instead of a haunted game story.

So happy gaming and this is one of my top favourite games now. So thanks Bigfish.

Welcome to Agatha Christie - Death on the Nile forum

[Post New]by christiane25 on Apr 24, 11 10:15 PM
bfgFlounder wrote:Welcome to Agatha Christie - Death on the Nile forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Agatha Christie - Death on the Nile players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.
how to solve 3 ducks on a row in number 7?

[Post New]by maggiejude on May 18, 11 2:37 AM
if you are looking for the cup to put the pens in it is on the dresser at the right hand side beside the cup with the tooth brush. just pull the pens over to the cup and click then the pens will go inside. need to click directly on the cup otherwise the pens jump back to where they were. hope this helps. at the minute i am stuck on the ducks in the bar room. even dreamt about it. also if you want to stop the timer press alt and the timer will stop without obscuring your view.

[Post New]by RockportRed on Aug 23, 11 10:55 AM
ARGGGGGG I'm stuck on where to put all the rainbow pieces!!!!!!!!! Anybody know. I'm stuck
Thanks Red

[Post New]by hanegoshi on Feb 1, 12 9:12 AM
Managed pens - game refused to let me put them in the cup at first, managed ducks - game refused to let them stay in the right place at first - but cannot find cat. Hint says it's on the table but there is only an ornament of two rodent like things. this also happened to me in Peril at End House. is it a problem with the game? How do I move on?

[Post New]by david_agnew on Apr 18, 12 6:21 PM
Sorry guys, couldn't find the "create new discussion" so I'm just going to ask my question this way. In one of the rooms there is an item called "complete rainbow;" I haven't been able to find a complete rainbow or to complete a rainbow. Can someone tell me what this is? Thanks to any and everyone.

[Post New]by david_agnew on Apr 18, 12 6:25 PM
Hey MaggieJude,
There is an answer to the ducks; you have to put them in a row up on the shelf in between the others labeled 1 and 5. Good luck on the rest of the game.

Welcome to Agatha Christie - Death on the Nile forum

[Post New]by peppersambo on Apr 9, 13 1:44 AM
really need help on to where to place the three ducks...have checked other posts and still can't work it..help pleeeeaaassseee

Go to: