jillaroogirl
Minnow
Minnow
299 Posts

Re:Welcome to Agatha Christie: And Then There Were None forum

[Post New]by jillaroogirl on Mar 13, 10 11:26 PM
I quite enjoyed this game and found it quite challenging. The story and graphics were excellent.

[Post New]by EILEENKTH on May 25, 10 1:23 PM
keep getting error report and game freezes. chapter5 in screening room

jaramilo
Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

"And Then There Were None" 3 stars

[Post New]by jaramilo on Jun 3, 10 4:18 AM
A bit dated and disappointing. Fuzzy artwork. Slow game play even with double click to run. Lots of running around. Lots of puzzles that have nothing to do with plot or alternate endings. Lots of things to do that have no affect on outcome. Unable to click through/escape boring repititious chatter Unnecessary sub plot about Nazi spies. Nice touch adding the puzzle for the original ending but again, lots of extraneous chatter and fuzzy artwork.

The Christie estate shouldn't have okayed this one.

A 3 out of 5

Edited on 06/03/2010 at 4:19:34 AM PST

[Post New]by pittburghpuzzler on Jul 7, 10 8:56 AM
gebertterrie wrote:How do i find the combonation for the safe

[Post New]by Ladysunflower on Jul 19, 10 12:58 PM
I am stuck in three places, the apple press needs a crossbar, the bees need to be calmed and I can't clear the thorn bush, please help!!!

[Post New]by esskay on Oct 25, 10 11:00 PM
Ladysunflower wrote:I am stuck in three places, the apple press needs a crossbar, the bees need to be calmed and I can't clear the thorn bush, please help!!!

I'm really enjoying the game so far but I too am stuck at the same place as Ladysunflower.....I'd appreciate some help too, tho I will go google something in the meantime....Cheers

megwoman25
Clownfish
Clownfish
742 Posts

[Post New]by megwoman25 on Aug 14, 11 12:20 AM
I finished this game today as I've been playing it for about a month on n off. It didn't quite grab my attention in the first few chapters but it sped up nicely after that and I thoroughly enjoyed it. I also enjoyed the ending & how you go to see your version and then the original version as Agatha Christie had wrote it since I've never read the book. All in all, Id give this game 3.5/5 stars. The overall gameplay was good and there are different endings depending on what you decide to do and you can do the tasks in any order and still get to the end but to finish chapters you have to do the task that triggers the next chapter. I had the pleasure of being able to use a walkthrough. I can't even imagine trying to play this game without one.

The only not so great about this game was that it was glitchy. A couple parts of the game were blacked out but they weren't parts that I needed to touch or deal with so it was okay. There were also tasks I could never get to work like collecting honey and probably more because I ended it with tons of objects left over but it didn't affect me completing the game. I am sure if I could have done the tasks though, the ending would have been different. If you are on the fence about this game, its worth the money to me. It took me forever to play. There is a lot of dialogue though because you have to talk to each person individually to figure a lot of things out but all in all I liked it. Happy Gaming

Edited on 08/14/2011 at 12:21:39 AM PST

[Post New]by zuv_01 on Mar 18, 13 7:15 AM
A really challenging game but I like the book ending better

[Post New]by ganitheimann on Aug 20, 13 1:32 PM
where can i find this game?

Go to: