Re:Welcome to 1 Penguin 100 Cases forum

[Post New]by lorisart on Jun 4, 11 12:41 PM
Is anyone having a problem saving the game. It seems my friend is having problems. It keeps going back to the beginning.....

Any help would be appreciated

Thanks,
Lori

crowtrobot
Herring
Herring
318 Posts

[Post New]by crowtrobot on Jul 15, 11 10:55 AM
QUZEMOTO wrote:don't worry about it, it is really stupid, mindless. it is a little hard to find objects but it has a story for pre schoolers. most adults won't want this is my opinion. save your time and money.

The game is cute looking and appealing for kids, but c'mon, "Uncle Mao"? Teaching the penguin to "clean his mind"?

This game is pure communist propaganda! And the title was obviously designed to put it at the top of the list of hidden object games!

opal5
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
5 Posts

[Post New]by opal5 on Jul 30, 11 6:17 AM
hi there i am on the level where you have to fix the steps to go out side but i dont know how to pick the shovel up the hint shows the shovel i dont understand can someone help me pls

opal5
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
5 Posts

[Post New]by opal5 on Aug 5, 11 3:33 AM
i am still waiting for someone to help me please with my message

burf90
Flounder
Flounder
2,276 Posts

[Post New]by burf90 on Aug 7, 11 12:01 PM
You don't need a shovel to get outside. Are you trying to catch the mouse? Hiding behind the shovel is one of his many hiding places. You can see his tail when he's behind the shovel. Just click on the tail and he'll move to his next hiding spot. Keep finding him and click on whatever part of him shows. He'll eventually give up and quit hiding so you can pick him up.

[Post New]by halsall174 on Aug 28, 11 11:23 PM

Great game !!! I am loving every second of it. I bought it for my 6year old grandson who hated it so I am playing it beautiful game for a change nice and bright and entertaining .More like it please !!!

Go to: