Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Haunted Legends: The Iron Mask Collector's Edition here.

[Post New]by divaluz on Jul 11, 16 11:24 AM
I am unable to open Haunted Legends: the Iron Mask. I have deleted the game and reinstalled it twice only to experience the same problem. Sometimes it will open and I can get as far one minute into the start up of the game but that's it. Very disappointed. I am running Win 10 and haven't had this issue before.

chipper23
Guppy
Guppy
198 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Haunted Legends: The Iron Mask Collector's Edition here.

[Post New]by chipper23 on Jul 11, 16 9:26 PM
Almost at the end of the game..It froze , I go back in and it says "your saved game has been corrupted start a new profile"...Boo,,Also having issues with the black bars..

pita1234
Guppy
Guppy
147 Posts

[Post New]by pita1234 on Jul 13, 16 4:57 AM
I'm having same problem with owl puzzle - only 10 minutes in, and it shuts down the game completely. Not worth the hassle of contacting tech dept, because it looks like the game is fraught with problems anyway. Glad I didn't buy first!!

tophen
Minnow
Minnow
214 Posts

[Post New]by tophen on Jul 15, 16 5:36 PM
can not play.error acess violation at oxo1aaod50.tried to read from 0xfffffff program termented.have know idea what this means.have unstall and renstall.help please

[Post New]by chmanzon on Jul 15, 16 9:19 PM
Game is glitching and not allowing me to get the item needed to move on to the next part. Stuck before getting the Bakery handkerchief.

[Post New]by klinelantz on Jul 16, 16 8:17 AM
rosie28sammy wrote:I know others are trying to be helpful, however, stating that you are not having problems with the game with your operating system is not really helping and is not really the purpose of the tech issue thread. I am thrilled others are not having problems, but some of us are and have been for a long time with ERS games.

I have all the ERS games prior to last summer since upgrading my notebook from Windows7 to 10, I have not been able to get ANY ERS game to play since upgrading. I have tried the screen resolution solution and it does not work for any ERS game. Others developer's games, yes, but not ERS. I have sent in the Dr. Felix report multiple times and it has not helped. Everything is up-to-date and all Windows updates have been applied. Really disappointed as I was really wanting to purchase this game. At least I have saved a ton of money not buying ERS games this past year and I am about to contact CS to get refunds on all the other ERS games I purchased previously.

With this particular game, I got the error access violation code that I always now get with ERS games. I tried again and now the Game Manager seems to think this game is still running even though I got the error message on the second try as well and the game never started. Now I have to completely shut down my notebook and restart to get the game manager to work. Never happens with any other developer..

The problem is not with my computer. Another game recently had the same error access violation code. This was with a different developer and once the developer was aware of the issue, they created an update. Amazingly the game worked just fine after that. The issue is with ERS and until they fix the issue, I know myself and others will refuse to purchase their games.

[Post New]by nnlen9 on Jul 17, 16 3:06 PM
I can't get the game to load, same as other 10 windows users. What's really disappointing is I played the demo first (on the same PC that is running 10) and it worked fine, but now that I bought the game I can't play. Is this going to be fixed?

cardlyn
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

[Post New]by cardlyn on Jul 22, 16 12:15 PM
on most of the hidden object scene, can,t get the stuff on the low right hand corner. cursor changes and when i clic it pauses the game, have the same problem full screen or window
playing on a PC Windows 10

[Post New]by Angelspawn on Sep 16, 16 7:19 AM
I am having the same issue as Yam2. I can't pick up the chisel. When I try I can pick it up and move it around but when I let go it goes back to where it was sitting.

[Post New]by rvanneyhof on Mar 8, 17 7:44 PM
After playing the hop where I should receive the weight for the chimney brush, I do not receive the weight. When I leave the HOP, the sparkles remain. When I re-enter the hop, the weight is still listed as needing to be found, but there is no weight. I don't really want to start all over, specially since I am almost through the game. Help!

Problems with forge HOP: TECH ISSUES for Haunted Legends: The Iron Mask Collector's Edition here.

[Post New]by Phibetakitty on Mar 9, 17 3:12 PM
Please see the topic "forge hop" in this forum (for haunted legends iron mask). Since a number of people are having the identical problem it seems probable that it's a tech issue. The issue is that at the end of the hop you are supposed to find or receive a weight but there is no weight. Using hint takes you out of the hop and another hint brings you back in. No way forward. I'm playing on my iPhone 5s ios 10.2.1. Thank you for your assistance.

[Post New]by Marianna78 on Apr 1, 17 10:31 AM
staffy2013 wrote:Same here, not filling my screen. Did not buy any of their games recently. Shall not buy in the future, sorry about that.

il gioco non funziona, mi blocca il PC , il mouse, il desktop.
si apre in un formato gigante e non va avanti.

AnimeGirli
Seahorse
Seahorse
24 Posts

[Post New]by AnimeGirli on Apr 24, 17 7:18 AM
Marianna78 wrote:
staffy2013 wrote:Same here, not filling my screen. Did not buy any of their games recently. Shall not buy in the future, sorry about that.

il gioco non funziona, mi blocca il PC , il mouse, il desktop.
si apre in un formato gigante e non va avanti.

Would you please write in englisch? So that we can unterstand you.

Edited on 04/24/2017 at 7:19:09 AM PST

Go to: