Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Moai IV: Terra Incognita Collector's Edition here.

[Post New]by mbsmith on Jul 10, 16 1:58 PM
Have Win 10. Game will not progress past animated opening screen.

lqsh
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
4 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Moai IV: Terra Incognita Collector's Edition here.

[Post New]by lqsh on Jul 17, 16 6:07 AM
bought this game with out trying it out big mistake all kinds of technical problems iam using windows vista system

vernete
Starfish
Starfish
59 Posts

[Post New]by vernete on Jul 19, 16 12:20 PM
just finished the trial. came across an issue that is so annoyingly consistent in this series of games. items and blurbs from characters are hidden around the outer edges. the task box and areas where the symbols like scales, horn of plenty, speed boots etc cover up usable items so they are not able to be collected.

i don't know if this problem is fixable by changing the resolution or if it's a glitch in the games. i don't like changing the resolution on my computer just for a game.
does anyone have an idea on what to do?

i have a windows xp pro.

Edited on 07/19/2016 at 12:21:22 PM PST

Jayce69
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

[Post New]by Jayce69 on Jul 26, 16 2:51 PM
The issue I am having is when you go into the backpack and click on a vial to help with food production or others of that sort. I click it, then click it again.

The vial comes into the game screen then with me. But when I open the tab to use it it says Not Found. Each and every time. Nothing I have done has allowed me to use it. This is a problem in both timed and relaxed mode.

Would love to know if anyone is able to use the vials. And if so, could they post a video on how it is supposed to work? Is this a glitch in my game only or are others having this issue?

I am on windows 8.1.

[Post New]by nedylene3d on Jul 28, 16 1:08 PM
I am on level 18. The area you are supposed to clear the rubble around the lost worker is not clickable. You cannot interact with the tree in front of the lost worker at all. I've tried deleting and re-downloading the game to no avail.

[Post New]by handieheather on Aug 2, 16 6:41 AM
Hello there, I have tried reaching out to Customer Support, but just get the automatic response. I purchased the game a couple of weeks ago after playing the trial version. The full version did not become available. I tried uninstalling and re-installing, with no results. I have been waiting over two weeks for a resolution or a refund. I use Windows 7. Any suggestions?

Tajuffy
Seahorse
Seahorse
34 Posts

[Post New]by Tajuffy on Aug 4, 16 10:06 AM
Regarding the level 18 issue...you have to go to the other side & then click on the bush behind the pier. my issue with level 18 is you have to have 3 workers to upgrade the saw mills, you need 3 to build a hut to get 3, you need 3 workers to build the idol for manna which you need for upgrades. It can be done, just not in gold time & that's frustrating.

[Post New]by Surreylily on Aug 14, 16 2:36 PM
MamaDorsey wrote:Has anyone had an Error come up after downloading that has: Error: Access violation at 0x00526C30 (tried to read 0x00000000), program terminated. Was just wondering if anyone else is this, any help would be great. Running Windows 8.1

Same here. I have the same issue on both the standard and the CE versions and on both trial games also.
I also bought the game on the back of the others.
I've used BFG for years without any problems, but just recently I've had issues, first with the Pirate game that said I didn't have an appropriate video card and now this one.
What's happened to BFG's quality control? Have they stopped testing the games?

I don't need to jump through hoops to be able to play a game and as someone who's a technophobe, I don't even understand the tech talk.

If they could post a 'patch' (?) in the updates, it would make it much easier.

Edited on 08/14/2016 at 2:50:35 PM PST

[Post New]by Charlotte82 on Jan 6, 17 1:45 AM
On level 38, when I try to build the forge on one of the empty plots at the top of the screen, only the ring appears - without the options what to build.

Please help!

[Post New]by sheesh60 on Mar 10, 17 2:06 AM
Error: Access violation at 0x00516C30 (tried to read from 0x00000000), program terminated.

This Error box appears when trying to load game on Windows XP. Tried to load using “alternate” as suggested. Would like to apply for refund. Please advise.

[Post New]by sheesh60 on Mar 10, 17 2:08 AM
Surreylily wrote:
MamaDorsey wrote:Has anyone had an Error come up after downloading that has: Error: Access violation at 0x00526C30 (tried to read 0x00000000), program terminated. Was just wondering if anyone else is this, any help would be great. Running Windows 8.1

Same here. I have the same issue on both the standard and the CE versions and on both trial games also.
I also bought the game on the back of the others.
I've used BFG for years without any problems, but just recently I've had issues, first with the Pirate game that said I didn't have an appropriate video card and now this one.
What's happened to BFG's quality control? Have they stopped testing the games?

I don't need to jump through hoops to be able to play a game and as someone who's a technophobe, I don't even understand the tech talk.

If they could post a 'patch' (?) in the updates, it would make it much easier.

ditto, anyone having any success from Big Fish, anyone had a reply from them???

[Post New]by cwsmith on Aug 31, 17 2:30 PM
moai iv level 18 after 4 attempts at level 18 and using the guide can not find any canoe or any path to stranded native.

[Post New]by Charlietrent on Dec 20, 17 9:34 AM
Level 17 guy in the corner won't stop talking. Can't get rid of him. Also can't activate magic shield. Clicking on it does nothing.

Go to: