Re:Geisha: The Secret Garden - Reviews

[Post New]by Cupcake57 on Jul 10, 10 3:35 PM
I have enjoyed playing this game and have started other games to create new gardens. I was wondering if "Dmekersa" has any other games out there in the Big Fish world or if he is creating Geisha 2?

dmekersa
Seahorse
Seahorse
24 Posts

[Post New]by dmekersa on Dec 14, 10 1:43 AM
Hi Cupcake57,
I'm currently working on my new game "Age Of Enigma" which will be released on BFG in March I hope. Then, I planned to work on Geisha 2, and Geisha 1 on iPad
Thanks for your support.

Pantheria
Starfish
Starfish
48 Posts

[Post New]by Pantheria on May 21, 11 2:41 PM
Love this game. So glad I have the choice to play in relaxed mode. Graphics are great, music is lovely. Enjoying it immensely. As I am playing in relaxed, I can earn more coins and thus create wonderful gardens.
Thanks to the developer for such a delightful game.

Pantheriea

[Post New]by fingersjo on Jul 30, 11 1:16 PM
I think I would like this game, but I downloaded and only got half the screen.

Pantheria
Starfish
Starfish
48 Posts

[Post New]by Pantheria on Jul 31, 11 10:02 AM
dmekersa wrote:Hi Cupcake57,
I'm currently working on my new game "Age Of Enigma" which will be released on BFG in March I hope. Then, I planned to work on Geisha 2, and Geisha 1 on iPad
Thanks for your support.

Hi David:

I do love the game and have made some lovely gardens one of which I use for my desk top wall paper. Any idea when Geisha 2 will be coming out.

P.S if you haven't already developed it can you make the objects for the garden rotatable and flippable so that the direction they face can be changed.

crowtrobot
Herring
Herring
318 Posts

[Post New]by crowtrobot on Sep 8, 11 10:23 AM
I love this game! The first time I played, after maybe twenty levels I started just saving money till I finished the game and ended up with about 17,000 to spend on the garden! Still haven't finished it but it's pretty full.

I agree that the bridges could be designed to go more than one way, otherwise there is no point in having more than one (in the garden I have; maybe new gardens will have a different layout?).

Didn't have a problem with the tiles since I have multiple Mah Jong games and since they don't have all the different tiles at one time, it is easy to spot the different tiles (those who found the tiles difficult to tell apart: play a straight Mah Jong solitaire game using traditional tiles and see how easy the Geisha tiles are!).

I knew I would buy this game before finishing the demo, and I have enjoyed playing level after level without shopping because I enjoy the game itself, although I love the garden as well. I like the painted look of the garden, and the fact that you can "upgrade" to larger plants, etc. Only other complaint besides orientation of the bridges is that I placed a couple of water lilies in the bottom right corner and couldn't move or upgrade them because the "Play" button was over them, although it wasn't there when I initially placed them.

Very happy with this purchase!

bratzgram
Clownfish
Clownfish
634 Posts

[Post New]by bratzgram on Nov 24, 12 5:07 PM
I loved this when I played the demo Immediately bought it

I have played quite a bit but really tired of doing the same thing over and over. I have since deleted it from my GM. Maybe I'll go back someday and play more but.....

Just know that it never changes a whole lot from what you have played in the trial.

carthappy
Starfish
Starfish
58 Posts

[Post New]by carthappy on Feb 28, 13 1:15 PM

This has got to be the most addicting game I've ever played!

Nice mix of genres, challenging but not too, good graphics.

My only issue is I wish the garden items could be rotated.

Go to: